Load Metric

i like vino rosso in the TB derby

http://www1.drf.com/formulator-web/F...rmance-race/11

4-1 ML......i think 5-2 is goot price on him. @ 5-2

will being playing on top and 2nd in trips..as well as a win bet

Comments

tyde: lool popeil....such a strange little man
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I just cannot fathom spending any real time at a horse track anymore. I used to go a couple times a month back in the day, but when I went for the first time in years in January, I was like WTF? I looked around and saw some of the biggest burnouts in my fucking life. It was like the local jail just granted early release. Watching people go to the counter and betting $2 a race, unreal. One guy was spazzing out after he won a trifecta for $700, you'd have thought he won the Powerball.

With all that said, I am going to be at a race track Kentucky Derby Day for a party and would not mind a tip.

Comments

hongkonger: Drunken plumber

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I just cannot fathom spending any real time at a horse track anymore. I used to go a couple times a month back in the day, but when I went for the first time in years in January, I was like WTF? I looked around and saw some of the biggest burnouts in my fucking life. It was like the local jail just granted early release. Watching people go to the counter and betting $2 a race, unreal. One guy was spazzing out after he won a trifecta for $700, you'd have thought he won the Powerball.

With all that said, I am going to be at a race track Kentucky Derby Day for a party and would not mind a tip.
    you don't have to go to the track. bet online, and bet $200 to win on this motherfucker
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Horse racing has gone the way of boxing. As Mulva has pointed out, except for boutique meets like Saratoga, Keeneland, and Delmar, racing is primarily attended online.

Load Metric

Here's a tip: don't be such a faggot.

Comments

Tellafriend: You are obsessed
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

Horse racing has gone the way of boxing. As Mulva has pointed out, except for boutique meets like Saratoga, Keeneland, and Delmar, racing is primarily attended online.
    At least horses stand when they play the National Anthem.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    horse ran much worse than i expected. wut a disappointment.

ran evenly, lost ground and finished evenly..

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Name:  mm.PNG
Views: 98
Size:  370.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Name:  mm.PNG
Views: 98
Size:  370.0 KB

Name:  jewdy.gif
Views: 66
Size:  336.1 KB

Thread Information