Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Pockleface Drunken Trolling Containment Thread 2018

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    aside from all that....

IMO you're a massive bitch for banning Deal simply for him calling you out on your lack of real participation on the UB scandal.

He wasn't even 'trolling' you.....He just had a very spirited opinion and was expressing his frustration when it comes to your massive overblown ego, narcissism and your lack of understanding of what reality means

I don't even like the guy TBH

but banning him is just more proof what a huge control freak you are

but hey its your little world TODD

enjoy
    Name:  screen-shot-2013-02-04-at-12-37-09-pm.png
Views: 511
Size:  486.6 KB

Comments

big dick: YUK
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pockles why are you in inland central CA right now?

It's going to come out soon enough if you got fired, so might as well spill it now

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    oh yea poker worked out great for you

you grind Bovada now and cry about extended payouts

You play low rent stakes Live at the Bike shoving trips with your greasy french fried fat hands

the poker community laughs at you for your weight gain and pasty face and how horribly you're aging

do you wear your bracelet when you grind 20/40 LHE at Commerce ?
    Pockles why are you in Central CA right now?

That's a bit far from port.

Living in your car again?

If you got fired for drunkenness or substance abuse, at least tell us the story.

Will be a hell of a lot more interesting of a thread than this tired old trolling of me with the same 3 talking points you've used for the last 10 years.

oh I see you're playing the creepy (I looked up your IP address card) once again

true to form

another reason why nobody gravitates to this foul site aside from the lowest of the low

but since you nailed me on my location....allow me to explain

but first, its important to point out how religious you are about never disclosing your own location

I wonder why that is....hmmmm

maybe because about 8 dozen people in the poker world knew where you lived, they would not only vandalize the fuck out of your domicile', but perhaps venture to beat the living shit out of you for being a colossal douche in general

hence your 'mystery location' and why you are so secretive about where you'll be, and where you reside.

back to your inquiry Rainman...

yes I'm in Northern California....currently waiting to make 15K a month on my next vessel

You see I have an actual career now. I don't sit alone in the dark at 4 am tapping away at my laptop and hosting a 'radio show' for a few dozen degenerate losers and pretending I'm relevant in the poker world

poker is a hobby for me like its always been

I'll be shipping out in a few weeks and banging out 50K or so in a few months and probably heading back to Mexico to grind Stars.

I may lose I may win

if I do lose, I'll simply get back on the ship again and pound out another 50K in a few months

you will still be a cheap and unhappy single father who refuses to marry the mother of his child wondering how Micon got the best of you

moral of the story is that money means shit to me

I care about life experiences and traveling the world

enjoy your next cruise with mommy or trying desperately to connect with the internet in Canada

Comments

Texter: Traveling the world...Dilly Dilly

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You aren't traveling the world.

You are sitting on a depressing, miserable ship, with a bunch of dudes who hate you and think you're a freak and a weird dude.

You're making low-grade meals for them each day and calling yourself a chef, while trying desperately to connect to the internet on a shitty satellite feed, so you can access PFA -- your only remaining social outlet.

Then you take whatever money you earn and chunk it back off on Stars when back on land, get smashed all alone in whatever shitty apartment you're renting, and return broke to the ship a few months later with your head hung low.

Rinse and repeat.

No family. No girlfriend. No sex. No friends. No life.

Fun.

Comments

tigerpiper: Low blow to Gobboboy, no?

Banned
    Load Metric
    do you have any idea how effortlessly I could launch another silly forum and flush this ugly bitch down the toilet ?

I just don't care enough

for you...this is your LIFE

I will allow you to carry on with your delusions of grandeur since is so important to you

be thankful that I opt to pop in from time to time to make you my bitch and inject some life into this dead whore of a site

you've always been boring and self absorbed Todd

nobody gravitates to this ghost town for your sparkling personality that's for damn sure

I could easily fire up another forum and would shitcan this ghost town like a wet turd....you know it...I know it...everybody knows it

I honestly just want to waste my time on it

you're welcome DORK

Comments

big dick: METH HEAD LOSER

Load Metric

You are sitting on a depressing, miserable ship, with a bunch of dudes who hate you and think you're a freak and a weird dude.

You're making low-grade meals for them each day and calling yourself a chef, while trying desperately to connect to the internet on a shitty satellite feed, so you can access PFA -- your only remaining social outlet.

Then you take whatever money you earn and chunk it back off on Stars when back on land, get smashed all alone in whatever shitty apartment you're renting, and return broke to the ship a few months later with your head hung low.

Rinse and repeat.

No family. No girlfriend. No sex. No friends. No life.

Fun.
    It's like google translate
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    do you have any idea how effortlessly I could launch another silly forum and flush this ugly bitch down the toilet ?

I just don't care enough

for you...this is your LIFE

I will allow you to carry on with your delusions of grandeur since is so important to you

be thankful that I opt to pop in from time to time to make you my bitch and inject some life into this dead whore of a site

you've always been boring and self absorbed Todd

nobody gravitates to this ghost town for your sparkling personality that's for damn sure

I could easily fire up another forum and would shitcan this ghost town like a wet turd....you know it...I know it...everybody knows it

I honestly just want to waste my time on it

you're welcome DORK
    10th time is the charm I guess
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric

really ?

Singapore

Diego Garcia

Hiroshima & Okinawa, Japan

Amsterdam

Athens, Greece

Egypt

Spain

Mexico

Italy

Germany

Netherlands

Belgium

where the fuck have you been DORK ?

quick trip to Canada where you just bitched and moaned about a speeding ticket

I have more stamps on my passport than I can count

get back to your beloved laptop you huge geek

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

really ?

Singapore

Diego Garcia

Hiroshima & Okinawa, Japan

Amsterdam

Athens, Greece

Egypt

Spain

Mexico

Italy

Germany

Netherlands

Belgium

where the fuck have you been DORK ?

quick trip to Canada where you just bitched and moaned about a speeding ticket

I have more stamps on my passport than I can count

get back to your beloved laptop you huge geek

How much time do you have for leisure at these places? Do you even get off the ship?

If you do get off the ship, who do you experience these countries with, or do you wander around by yourself?

Don't try to portray your life as glamorous and exciting. Do you think they pay an unskilled loser like you that kind of money because it's a great job? You're getting paid because it's super unpleasant to be stuck on a ship for months at a time, without contact with any human beings you care about. (Fortunately for you, nobody talks to you on land, either.)

It's a super depressing life, and location-dropping the ports you briefly stop at isn't going to impress anyone, because it's not a vacation or anything pleasant. You're working a shitty, tedious, unskilled job in the middle of the ocean for months at a time.

Hilariously, instead of saving the money for stability, you just go right back on Stars and chunk it all off again, in an endless and depressing cycle of fail and self loathing.

In the meantime, whether on land or at sea, what are you doing with yourself?

Spending time with friends? NO

Spending time with a girlfriend? NO

Getting laid? NO

Spending time with your children? NO, though you did claim at one point to have a daughter in Brazil you've never seen nor cared about

So what do you do? Drive back to Sac to see Mommy every so often?

I can't think of anyone on this forum who lives a more depressing existence than you.

Also, this ship gig will end soon enough, as you are too unstable and irresponsible to ever avoid burning bridges for very long. Fortunately you're on a ship with a bunch of other fuckups who can't cope with normal life, so the bar there is likely pretty low. But I'm sure you'll live up to expectation soon enough.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    When you guys fight the liberals win.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I remember when Todd went on a cruise with his mommy right about the same time the original Tydepoker went up and I posted a quick satirical blurb on the homepage about how he was dedicated to the internet trying to connect at sea

he emails me begging me to take it down

my response

basically was go fuck yourself

yes this is true

AM I LYING ?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Todd not trolling

honest question

are you EVER going to marry the mother of your child ?

Comments

ftpjesus: Considering my own shitty luck maybe Todd is taking my luck in marriage as a warning afterall Im on #4.. So fuck it sometimes not getting married is the smart move just saying.. Wish Id taken my own advice 20+ yrs ago

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I remember when Todd went on a cruise with his mommy right about the same time the original Tydepoker went up and I posted a quick satirical blurb on the homepage about how he was dedicated to the internet trying to connect at sea

he emails me begging me to take it down

my response

basically was go fuck yourself

yes this is true

AM I LYING ?

Look how destroyed Pockles' brain is by this point.

He can't even stay on topic when trolling. Just jumps from weird random insult to weird random insult without any context, rhyme, or reason.

I have no idea what the above post even means.

Seriously I won't be surprised if he's found dead one of these days of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The sad thing is that Pockles is just as unpleasant in real life.

He's not one of those guys who is an asshole online but nice when you meet him in person.

He's the same semi-incoherent, obnoxious, weird, creepy drunk, and you end up asking yourself why you thought it would be amusing to meet him.

Also it's about guaranteed that he will embarrass you in public within 5 minutes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL @ stability or security

who fucking cares

I don't mind going broke because my career is so awesome now its rinse and repeat

don't you get that DORK ?

its a good feeling now knowing I can bounce into a job making 15K a month and go chunk it off on Stars and getting drunk not giving a flying fuck

you on the other hand are getting fat and trying so desperately to save save save your money

good for you

I'll be in Costa Rica or Mexico or Brazil not giving a shit donking it up on Stars banging hookers while you're living in some shitbag 2 bedroom apartment with your skank (girlfriend) and mother of your child who you refuse to marry for some unknown reason

life is short you dumb ass Jew

Banned
    Load Metric
    The sad thing is that Pockles is just as unpleasant in real life.

He's not one of those guys who is an asshole online but nice when you meet him in person.

He's the same semi-incoherent, obnoxious, weird, creepy drunk, and you end up asking yourself why you thought it would be amusing to meet him.

Also it's about guaranteed that he will embarrass you in public within 5 minutes.

oh yea you're Mister Personality lol

do we really need to conjure up all the people that you've crossed paths with who fucking hate your guts ?

lets get Jennicide on radio you clown

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL @ stability or security

who fucking cares

I don't mind going broke because my career is so awesome now its rinse and repeat

don't you get that DORK ?

its a good feeling now knowing I can bounce into a job making 15K a month and go chunk it off on Stars and getting drunk not giving a flying fuck

you on the other hand are getting fat and trying so desperately to save save save your money

good for you

I'll be in Costa Rica or Mexico or Brazil not giving a shit donking it up on Stars banging hookers while you're living in some shitbag 2 bedroom apartment with your skank (girlfriend) and mother of your child who you refuse to marry for some unknown reason

rinse and repeat

life is short you dumb ass Jew
    Yes, repeatedly losing all of your money due to an untreated gambling addiction and buying disease-ridden foreign hookers sounds like a great life.

Not depressing or pathetic at all.

You've made a great case as to why everyone should be jealous of your swingin' lifestyle.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Im sorry but I just had to wipe all the slobber off my keyboard before making this post replying to Rainman suggesting I was unlikable

because we all know how popular Todd is and what a great reputation he has in the poker world for being so animated and friendly

Banned
    Load Metric
    get Jennicide on radio

we can sort this all out right quick

Banned
    Load Metric
    Todd not trolling

honest question

are you EVER going to marry the mother of your child ?

answer my fucking question geek

Thread Information