Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Pockleface Drunken Trolling Containment Thread 2018

Banned
    Load Metric

Dr. Pockleface Drunken Trolling Containment Thread 2018

*** DRUFF'S NOTE ***

It is likely the Good Doctor will be banned fairly soon.

In the meantime, I will be banning him from threads he disrupts with drunken/methy trolling, and moving the messages here.

=================================

Deal gets banned for calling Todd out but hongmonger continues

This crap site sucks so much ass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

You're next drunkard. Maybe with your newfound free time you can go offer to blow Trump. Although I think he'd rather you pee on him.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Feel free to take another nap, then.

Or are you waiting for another beatdown after you fuck over the next internet friend who tries to help you in real life?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Or are you waiting for another beatdown after you fuck over the next internet friend who tries to help you in real life?
    Hopefully everyone on this board is too smart to do that by now.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Not trolling

Just incredibly weak for you to ban Deal for making some very astute observation about your lack of involvement in the UB scandal

Remember I was there too, and basically you were were at best a casual observer who piggy backed on the work of others

I don't even like Deal. But the fact you ban him for ruffling your feathers is more proof of what a narcissist lightweight you are

But please post 8 more paragraphs of what an instrumental factor you were in exposing UB

Actually better yet,. Invite Nat Arem on 'Druff and Friends' to discuss indepth your invaluable contributions to the investigations

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Not trolling

Just incredibly weak for you to ban Deal for making some very astute observation about your lack of involvement in the UB scandal

Remember I was there too, and basically you were were at best a casual observer who piggy backed on the work of others

I don't even like Deal. But the fact you ban him for ruffling your feathers is more proof of what a narcissist lightweight you are

But please post 8 more paragraphs of what an instrumental factor you were in exposing UB

Actually better yet,. Invite Nat Arem on 'Druff and Friends' to discuss indepth your invaluable contributions to the investigations

I'll be glad to have Nat Arem on any time. He has never said anything bad about me, nor has anyone heavily involved in the UB/AP scandal investigating. In fact, Haley Hintze is friendly with me and wrote about my contributions in her book, and Scott Bell had me in his Ultimatebeat movie.

But I'm sure idiots like you and Deal know way better about my actual involvement in the AP/UB investigations.

Deal got banned not for a single comment about the AP/UB stuff, but for an endless pattern of trolling for the past few years. Even YOU pointed out that he's been nothing but a troll for years, so I don't know why you're now acting shocked that I banned him.

Only reason I'm not banning you is because you're an entertaining dancing monkey to have around for short periods of time.

Name:  jewdonk-dance.png
Views: 763
Size:  173.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    yea todd

nobody has anything bad to say about you

not Jennicide

or Colleen

Or Mason Malmuth

or Micon

or (add about 25 others in the poker world who despise you)

you're a real pillar of integrity and justice beloved by many

I love how you post some silly gif of me when I just pointed out the FUCKING FACT that your role in the expose' scandal was nothing more than thrusting yourself into the hard work of others and you had little to do with the actual 'detective' work exposing the scam

Remember the night I was on radio with Micon and you calling you out for reposting it on NWP at 4 am not even 2 hours after Nat Arem and his cohorts had done their due diligence and you waffled in like a bitch in heat ?

ask Nat Arem to come on your fail radio show so he can explain to all your 'fans' exactly what your role was in exposing the 'superusers' on UB

aside from cold calling CBS non stop selling them on the notion you were the key factor

I can't even imagine how hard Nat and the others that did the hard leg work on exposing UB laughed their asses off at you taking credit for the work they did

by all means invite them on 'Druff and Friends' lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    in before I get banned and previous post is snap deleted

lol

because it's 'trolling'

Todd likes his safe space

#freedeal

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yea todd

nobody has anything bad to say about you

not Jennicide

or Colleen

Or Mason Malmuth

or Micon

or (add about 25 others in the poker world who despise you)

you're a real pillar of integrity and justice beloved by many

I love how you post some silly gif of me when I just pointed out the FUCKING FACT that your role in the expose' scandal was nothing more than thrusting yourself into the hard work of others and you had little to do with the actual 'detective' work exposing the scam

Remember the night I was on radio with Micon and you calling you out for reposting it on NWP at 4 am not even 2 hours after Nat Arem and his cohorts had done their due diligence and you waffled in like a bitch in heat ?

ask Nat Arem to come on your fail radio show so he can explain to all your 'fans' exactly what your role was in exposing the 'superusers' on UB

aside from cold calling CBS non stop selling them on the notion you were the key factor

I can't even imagine how hard Nat and the others that did the hard leg work on exposing UB laughed their asses off at you taking credit for the work they did

by all means invite them on 'Druff and Friends' lol
    Wait, so in my almost 2 decades in the poker world, you can point out like 5 people who hate me, many of whom have bad/questionable reputations themselves?

Great job, Pockles.

Have you paid darius_uk back the money you scammed from him? What about all the people on flopturnriver.com -- the place you left and joined NWP right after you ripped everyone off there?

Or perhaps explain why you fucked over your one and only real life friend from these forums, hutmaster -- and now he hates you? Or why 100% of this forum said you were 100% in the wrong in that situation?

Come on monkey boy, you're the last one here who can pull the moral judgment card on anyone.

Pretty sweet how you're putting words in Nat Arem's mouth, when you've never once spoken to him, nor has he ever said a single bad thing about me. But I guess you have to resort to making up fictitious beefs in order to bash me these days. Sad!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol

because it's 'trolling'

#freedeal
    The previous post was deleted because you posted a screen shot of an (old) lame e-mail to you from a banned PFA user.

Banned users do not have a voice here by proxy.

Besides, what you posted was stupid and didn't offer anything new, other than the same rehashed bitter, jealous, anonymous troll opinions of me.

Post your own words here. Do not post screen shots of trolling from banned users.

If you do it again, yes I will ban you.

Speaking of safe spaces, your failsites went belly up (in part) because your skin was thinner than rice paper, and you banned anyone who slightly uttered any criticism of you.

You even once banned sonatine for "lurking" because you were afraid of him hacking your ghost town site.

LOL

I give you far more leeway here than anyone would, especially with your history.

Now stop cluttering your own "legendary" thread, you miserable vagrant.

Banned
    Load Metric
    for someone claims to run such a 'free form' and 'lax' community

Todd is def quick on the trigger to shitcan posters who ruffle his sensitive feathers without ever actually breaking the 'rules' on this piss poor dying quail of a message forum

#freedeal

Banned
    Load Metric

lol

because it's 'trolling'

#freedeal
    The previous post was deleted because you posted a screen shot of an (old) lame e-mail to you from a banned PFA user.

Besides, what you posted was stupid and didn't offer anything new, other than the same rehashed bitter, jealous, anonymous troll opinions of me.

Post your own words here. Do not post screen shots of trolling from banned users.

no actually the email was sent to me YESTERDAY

nobody is 'trolling' you dork

its called criticism

you just thrive on this little vbulletin safe space you have now where you can posture as some God-like figure

sorry poker didn't work out so well for you

I get emails like this and Skype messages all the the time too that call you out for being a total clown

want me to time stamp them ?

NOT TROLLING

just telling like it is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    for someone claims to run such a 'free form' and 'lax' community

Todd is def quick on the trigger to shitcan posters who ruffle his sensitive feathers without ever actually breaking the 'rules' on this piss poor dying quail of a message forum

#freedeal

Just a few days ago you admitted (during a drunken rage) that Deal has done nothing but troll me for the past few years.

Now you're claiming I'm "quick on the trigger" to have banned him?

Very sad effort, Pockles.

Banned
    Load Metric
    honestly I don't even like Deal

he trolled me just as hard as he trolled you

but the truth is that you are a huge pussy for banning him for him calling you out on your posturing re: the UB scandal

so weak

even a weirdo dipshit like popeil is calling you on that

stick to your 'rules' and stop banning posters that get under your skin

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

no actually the email was sent to me YESTERDAY

nobody is 'trolling' you dork

its called criticism

you just thrive on this little vbulletin safe space you have now where you can posture as some God-like figure

sorry poker didn't work out so well for you

I get emails like this and Skype messages all the the time too that call you out for being a total clown

want me to time stamp them ?

NOT TROLLING

just telling like it is
    Poker worked out great for me. I can prove it if you'd like to bet any sum of money on that.

We've been through this before regarding posting "messages" you received about me (many of which I'm guessing you sent to yourself).

You may post messages received about me from others ONLY if you identify who sent them, and only if they are not banned here.

This isn't a safe space, but it's also not a space for anonymous banned trolls or Marty's Imaginary Friends to make no-balls anonymous attacks on me.

You wouldn't even allow people to criticize you UNDER THEIR OWN NAMES on your failsites, so why should I allow banned users to anonymously take shots at me on my own site through you?

Come on, Pockles, we've been through this a million times. I'm not debating it further. I've tolerated far more abuse and trolling from you than any forum owner would ever tolerate from anyone. Feel lucky that I don't run this forum like you would, or otherwise you'd have been gone permanently back in 2012.

Banned
    Load Metric
    oh yea poker worked out great for you

you grind Bovada now and cry about extended payouts

You play low rent stakes Live at the Bike shoving trips with your greasy french fried fat hands

the poker community laughs at you for your weight gain and pasty face and how horribly you're aging

do you wear your bracelet when you grind 20/40 LHE at Commerce ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You play low rent stakes Live at the Bike shoving trips with your greasy french fried fat hands

the poker community laughs at you for your weight gain and pasty face and how horribly you're aging

Pockles why are you in Central CA right now?

That's a bit far from port.

Living in your car again?

If you got fired for drunkenness or substance abuse, at least tell us the story.

Will be a hell of a lot more interesting of a thread than this tired old trolling of me with the same 3 talking points you've used for the last 10 years.

Load Metric

That's more than you've ever accomplished.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    aside from all that....

IMO you're a massive bitch for banning Deal simply for him calling you out on your lack of real participation on the UB scandal.

He wasn't even 'trolling' you.....He just had a very spirited opinion and was expressing his frustration when it comes to your massive overblown ego, narcissism and your lack of understanding of what reality means

I don't even like the guy TBH

but banning him is just more proof what a huge control freak you are

but hey its your little world TODD

enjoy

Load Metric
    Sad that I have to go to work and will miss this...

Comments

MumblesBadly: Can you claim that staying home and reading this thread as it develops as Continuing Education as a professional therapist?

Charham: bragger

Thread Information