Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marty Jannetty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Real talk, during the Rockers era I thought Marty was the best rocker. After the Rockers broke up Shawn Michaels evolved into in my opinion the best wrestler of all time (bottomset I respect that you disagree), while Marty became a jobber.
    Imagine if Janetty saw what th future held for Michaels, and pushed Michaels thru that barber shop window and he became the best wrestler of all time

Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2018/03/16/wwe-le...uined-my-life/

Turns out Marty claims his facebook was hacked, and the hacking ruined his life. Not sure that I buy that his account was hacked, and I certainly don't believe it ruined his life. You know what I think ruined Marty's life?

Name:  c49cb4d65b8297a516ee30b54c68542b.gif
Views: 1591
Size:  847.0 KB

Comments

michael: yup

Load Metric
    I'll give him the benefit of the damn though and assume his account was hacked because I was always a fan of Marty, and the rockers are my all time favorite tag team

Load Metric

Comments

SetofKs: a Weiss post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    sup god?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    sup god?

Doin the damn thing. Just happy to be here

Comments

SetofKs: a Weiss post

sonatine: smoking dope with Haitian Jack on the roof reps
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Real talk, during the Rockers era I thought Marty was the best rocker. After the Rockers broke up Shawn Michaels evolved into in my opinion the best wrestler of all time (bottomset I respect that you disagree), while Marty became a jobber.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I was also a big Rockers mark when I was young. Always thought Jannetty had what it took to be a star, but I think he was more interested in the lifestyle and he basically became a nobody in the business after the breakup.

I have followed his social media and he is definitely not a very well spoken guy. He tells a lot of stories that he thinks are cool, but are actually pretty sad. To be honest, the OP's post 100% reads like a lot of Jannetty's other post, so Im inclined to think it's legit.

As much as a sad story of wasted talent he has become, I still try to remember him in his glory days as a Rocker. This photo was from about 5 years ago at the Wisconsin State Fair with my son where he was pedaling $5 Autographs.

Name:  Screenshot_20180329-152113.png
Views: 291
Size:  401.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmanpoker View Post
    I was also a big Rockers mark when I was young. Always thought Jannetty had what it took to be a star, but I think he was more interested in the lifestyle and he basically became a nobody in the business after the breakup.

I have followed his social media and he is definitely not a very well spoken guy. He tells a lot of stories that he thinks are cool, but are actually pretty sad. To be honest, the OP's post 100% reads like a lot of Jannetty's other post, so Im inclined to think it's legit.

As much as a sad story of wasted talent he has become, I still try to remember him in his glory days as a Rocker. This photo was from about 5 years ago at the Wisconsin State Fair with my son where he was pedaling $5 Autographs.

Name:  Screenshot_20180329-152113.png
Views: 291
Size:  401.2 KB
    Good post and nice picture. Marty was actually looking pretty good for his age. Yah, I always had a soft spot for Marty for some reason. There is a guy on the wrestlingclassics forums who has traveled with Marty. He said Marty is definitely not all there in the head. Said its a combination of being abused as child, many concussions, and heavy drug use. He seemed to think Marty is a pretty weird guy. I just like to remember him as a member of one of the best tag teams of all time with the sexy boy.

Load Metric
    Heres a video of Marty breaking a jobber's neck with the rocker dropper. I think this one cost the WWF about $19 million, or it cost their insurance company that much anyway. Go to 2:50 if you just want to see the jobber break his neck

Load Metric
    Heres a video of Marty breaking a jobber's neck with the rocker dropper. I think this one cost the WWF about $19 million, or it cost their insurance company that much anyway. Go to 2:50 if you just want to see the jobber break his neck

basically, guy who had no business being in the ring lied about his training, and somehow ended up in a wwf. ring. he had no idea how to take the bump and ended up breaking his neck. I agree WWF is at fault for not screening guys better than this.

Thread Information