Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official DK Shit talking containment thread

Load Metric
    also for the record we expect most of you to flake like sidedish and chaps even though its 2018 and they obv got the notification

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What the fuck sport is LPL? Considering I don't know what sport it is and have never heard of any of the players I will pass. But appreciate the thought.

Already getting ready for tomorrow. A ton of great plays with all the injuries. I am considering doing 50 GPP lineups.

Load Metric
    speaking of which i cant bet on korean league of legends superstars until they pay me.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also fun fact im still terrified.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    lol at you two human disasters who gives a shit what lol is we dont even know and tine top up the account with a min buyin you rube

Load Metric
    also you dont get to flake on koreans vermitard

Load Metric
    - hes definitely flaking on lolkoreans.
    - its only a 3man to begin with.
    -

Load Metric
    blakes obviously asleep in his sexless marriage 3 was prudent

Load Metric
    bbq olivers at +490 is like one of those alien egg dildos just impregnating us all with pure money.

Load Metric
    tonights matches are too even to be rigged but tomorrow night *chef fingertip kiss* bbq olivers yall

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    - hes definitely flaking on lolkoreans.
    - its only a 3man to begin with.
    -
    Sorry, I fell asleep. I'll do some research into League of Legends so I am more prepared next time. Does Rotogrinders do free projections?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    tine, you play single entry double ups? you’d have won all the ones i was in
    A lot of chalk plays busted the last couple days, allowing the cash lines to be super low.

I don't think on this slate a lineup featuring Monroe, MKG and Tyson Chandler cashes very often.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    buut while were here post ur dk names and our secretary blake will add u to the mailing list
    I'm a total NBA fish but willing to donate some money every once in a while username is Sheetsfaced. Definitely won't be an everyday thing for me though and guaranteed to have some non-playing people in my lineup from time to time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    buut while were here post ur dk names and our secretary blake will add u to the mailing list
    I'm a total NBA fish but willing to donate some money every once in a while username is Sheetsfaced. Definitely won't be an everyday thing for me though and guaranteed to have some non-playing people in my lineup from time to time.

just chime in here on days you want in on the 7pm, if you do it by like 5 you'll probably get an invite but none of this is exactly organized.

Load Metric
    I’ve been sending out the invites lately (sn point blank). I have been setting them for 4 players and usually invite 5 or 6. me, tine, lol wow, verminaard, dish and chaps have been getting invites.

i’ll include you going forward, first people to accept get in. Dk is annoying in that once it’s set at private, I can’t make it public if there’s a spot open, so I need to make the games a little smaller than I’d like or the game will cancel

if anyone else wants invites, post your dk screen name here and I’ll include you.

$5 winner take all running nightly. if we get enough people wanting to join, we’ll set the games for more players

Load Metric
    also we’re all apparently terrible so you’d be in good company

Diamond
    Load Metric
    OH SHIT, JUST EMPLOYED A STRATEGY FOR THE FIRST TIME

Load Metric

I’ve been sending out the invites lately (sn point blank). I have been setting them for 4 players and usually invite 5 or 6. me, tine, lol wow, verminaard, dish and chaps have been getting invites.

i’ll include you going forward, first people to accept get in. Dk is annoying in that once it’s set at private, I can’t make it public if there’s a spot open, so I need to make the games a little smaller than I’d like or the game will cancel

if anyone else wants invites, post your dk screen name here and I’ll include you.

$5 winner take all running nightly. if we get enough people wanting to join, we’ll set the games for more players
    black cant you start a league or something where herberts from this thread can just join nightly as they see fit?

because fun fact its not even 3pm and youve managed to send out a 4man lineup to so many people that its full by the time i got back from driving to home depot.
    Last edited by sonatine; 03-09-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    also we’re all apparently terrible so you’d be in good company
    Word jumped in pretty sure this is my first NBA contest of the season.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

black cant you start a league or something where herberts from this thread can just join nightly as they see fit?

because fun fact its not even 3pm and youve managed to send out a 4man lineup to so many people that its full by the time i got back from driving to home depot.
    you can make leagues but not sure how they work. I’ll try to make one and see

apparently you and verminaard got shut out tonight. we can make a 2nd one

Thread Information