Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Official DK Shit talking containment thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    My lineup in the Skatz tourney was garbage, per usual. But my top lineup was pretty high up there, and it had Curry and Schroder who both left early. Gonna wonder what could have been if they had played a full game.

I think I have won 1 of these Skatz tourneys and lost like 15. Not exactly the 1:4 ratio you need to break even (minus juice). But I am up overall a decent chunk since I started with the Skatz tourneys, so whatever.
    i've been the reverse. i'm down a ton overall since january but am now just starting to do ok in the league games. maybe even up a tiny bit. seems like i either put up a catastrophically bad lineup that comes in last by a mile or i win.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    My lineup in the Skatz tourney was garbage, per usual. But my top lineup was pretty high up there, and it had Curry and Schroder who both left early. Gonna wonder what could have been if they had played a full game.

I think I have won 1 of these Skatz tourneys and lost like 15. Not exactly the 1:4 ratio you need to break even (minus juice). But I am up overall a decent chunk since I started with the Skatz tourneys, so whatever.
    i've been the reverse. i'm down a ton overall since january but am now just starting to do ok in the league games. maybe even up a tiny bit. seems like i either put up a catastrophically bad lineup that comes in last by a mile or i win.
    I have gotten 2nd place pretty much every time, included both times yesterday. Getting 2nd place 80% of the time in a winner take all tourney format seems suboptimal.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Saw there was a contest that needed one more so jumped in last minute while doing 3 minutes of line-up research construction from my phone. So naturally I expect to crush.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looks like LOL Wow played Love so gonna be a 3 horse race. Thanks for the $5 anyways.

I got trolled pretty good by Miami playing mother fucking Mickey over Olynyk, but what can you do?

Comments

Sheesfaced: Two horse race my line-up is dog shit

Silver
    Load Metric
    Looks like LOL Wow played Love so gonna be a 3 horse race. Thanks for the $5 anyways.

I got trolled pretty good by Miami playing mother fucking Mickey over Olynyk, but what can you do?
    My team got their shit together but couldn't quite hodl against you at the end. Nice win.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Need one more to get the first baseball league contest filled.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Send me a log in

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Send me a log in
    https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/o.../contests/live

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LOL baseball. I filled one out anyways, but still LOL baseball.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, where is Sonatine? I appreciate all the donations from the rest of you recently, but the extra $4 or so from him wouldn't hurt either.

In other news I blew through the entire $3k I won a couple weeks ago already. Played some bigger tourneys and ended up playing a bunch of guys that either got hurt or didn't play much. Who knew end of year NBA would be so random with lineups?

Also, I am going to be extremely pissed if Miami loses to ATL today. I took them O44 wins, and they are at 42 and resting half their starting lineup today. At this point probably gonna be happy if they hit 44 and push. Losing that Brooklyn game in OT at home last week was brutal and I have a feeling is gonna cost me.

Load Metric
    I'm dealing with some shit and its just not a time I want to be gambling, last of all on something as brazenly unprofitable as dfs.

I'll be back on the tit one of these days but really, the time I threw up a 217 card and lost 16 of 16 random HU matches kiiiiiiinda made me reconsider my priorities.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I'm dealing with some shit and its just not a time I want to be gambling, last of all on something as brazenly unprofitable as dfs.

I'll be back on the tit one of these days but really, the time I threw up a 217 card and lost 16 of 16 random HU matches kiiiiiiinda made me reconsider my priorities.
    You don't have to play any public tourneys. Just donate $5 to us everyday. That will be fine.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    On a side note, looks like I forgot to joint the MLB tourney. I meant to. I made a lineup and even entered it in a $5 GPP. Probably for the best (for me at least) I forgot to enter the tourney. Apparently Felix Hernandez isn't good at baseball anymore. Who knew???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

You don't have to play any public tourneys. Just donate $5 to us everyday. That will be fine.

At this point I would 100% do this before I chose to nerd alg cards again.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    OY GOVNA IM SONATINE IM TOO FAT AND DUMB TO CLICK BUTTONS ON ME PHONE FOR 2 MINUTES

Load Metric
    rofl at ur i cant gamble right now mysterious nonsense stfu nerd this is u accepting a cell phone notification and picking blacks for 5 minutes for bragging rights this isnt gambling

Platinum
    Load Metric
    NBA really is garbage right now. Fucking Aaron Gordon sits out the whole 2nd and 4th Q because the Magic are trying their hardest to lose, and they win anyways cause the Mavs are sitting most of their team too. It really is nonsense when half the teams are literally trying to lose, and especially comical when these teams play each other and coaches have to duel each other taking out players with fake injuries and just benching their players playing well.

Load Metric
    dont try to excuse josephina fats here for flaking the last week plus vermitard

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    rofl at ur i cant gamble right now mysterious nonsense stfu nerd this is u accepting a cell phone notification and picking blacks for 5 minutes for bragging rights this isnt gambling
    Tomorrow (or whenever there is a big slate) lets play again with the stipulation we have to pick players that are all white (completely white, no light skinned brothers). That might actually be pretty fun and challenging.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In hindsight should have just played Lakers. Win or lose, playing good or bad, they all play 40 minutes. Probably would have done much better than playing all these guys in great spots who only play 20 minutes.

Thread Information