Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 331

Thread: *** Beto O'Rourke for Senate 2018!!! ***

  1. #41
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    Beto-mania Sweeps Texas
    Ted Cruz’s long-shot challenger is drawing riotous crowds. Is it enough?
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...218961?cid=apn

    And Cruz retains a double-digit lead in recent polls.

    But something is catching here. Fueled by millions in small-dollar donations, O’Rourke is outraising Cruz. In recent weeks, President Donald Trump’s policy of separating migrant families detained at the border has given his campaign a jolt of moral clarity. And voters are responding in a way that Texas Democrats say they have not seen before in modern times.

    ...

    I got my first taste of Beto-mania on a Wednesday evening in late June on the second floor of Yard House, a generic sports bar in Washington’s Chinatown. The average age in the room hovered in the low-30s as attendees munched on mini cheeseburgers and lined up to exchange drinks tickets – obtained by making a campaign donation – for booze. The event, called “Beers with Beto,” was heavy on Texas expats.
    The first attendee I spoke to, 29-year-old corporate lawyer named Brian Nistler, said he had convinced his parents, lifelong Republicans, to attend an O’Rourke town hall at a middle school in Amarillo earlier this year and that, come November, he expects them to cast their votes for a Democrat in a statewide election for the first time in their lives.

    ...

    Melanee Derenzy, a 39-year-old fitness trainer originally from Dallas, told me she had never been involved in politics before hearing about O’Rourke. “I found out about him, and I loved him, and felt I had to help out,” said Derenzy, who has volunteered to enter data and send text messages for the campaign. “I love how open he is. I love the Facebook Live.”

    ...

    For the only time in the five events I attended, O’Rourke drew a heckler. “How will you make a change?” shouted a heavyset man in his 50s sporting Ray-Bans. “He needs to tell us how he’s going to do it!”

    “Shut the fuck up,” the man barked at the follow attendees who tried to quiet him. When O’Rourke’s events and logistics director, Cynthia Cano, offered the man her business card in a bid to mollify him, he crumpled it into a little ball and placed it back in her purse.

    But, bizarrely, even the heckler had apparently succumbed to Beto-mania. “I like him,” the man, who identified himself only as James, told me following the altercation. “I’m voting for him.”
    ...

    After the event, hundreds of people lined up for photos with the candidate while Cano hustled them through their paces. Within a few minutes of each other, two people approached me to offer the view that O’Rourke is the second coming of another Robert Francis.

    “He reminds me of Robert Kennedy, but more so,” said one of them, Dianne Martin, a 71-year-old South African immigrant who met Kennedy as a schoolgirl on his 1966 trip to the country and predicts O’Rourke will be president someday. “I can’t tell you how much I love this man.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  2. #42
    I'll give you 10-1.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  3. #43
    Cruz up by 9 points!!!!!




     
    Comments
      
      big dick: Of course Gacy loves Cruz the pedo

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I'll give you 10-1.....
    Not enough

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Guy is already drawing dead morons, why do u still respect these pollsters that obviously cheat, the repubs got several 100k more votes in the primaries

    great post on 4/20

  6. #46
    Lol at the article starting with "and Cruz has a double digit lead"



    /thread
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  7. #47
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    “No PACs, just people.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  8. #48
    Beto is on record saying he wants to abolish ICE now. His campaign is effectively over.

  9. #49
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    707
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    4,958
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Beto-mania Sweeps Texas
    Ted Cruz’s long-shot challenger is drawing riotous crowds. Is it enough?
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...218961?cid=apn

    And Cruz retains a double-digit lead in recent polls.

    But something is catching here. Fueled by millions in small-dollar donations, O’Rourke is outraising Cruz. In recent weeks, President Donald Trump’s policy of separating migrant families detained at the border has given his campaign a jolt of moral clarity. And voters are responding in a way that Texas Democrats say they have not seen before in modern times.

    ...

    I got my first taste of Beto-mania on a Wednesday evening in late June on the second floor of Yard House, a generic sports bar in Washington’s Chinatown. The average age in the room hovered in the low-30s as attendees munched on mini cheeseburgers and lined up to exchange drinks tickets – obtained by making a campaign donation – for booze. The event, called “Beers with Beto,” was heavy on Texas expats.
    The first attendee I spoke to, 29-year-old corporate lawyer named Brian Nistler, said he had convinced his parents, lifelong Republicans, to attend an O’Rourke town hall at a middle school in Amarillo earlier this year and that, come November, he expects them to cast their votes for a Democrat in a statewide election for the first time in their lives.

    ...

    Melanee Derenzy, a 39-year-old fitness trainer originally from Dallas, told me she had never been involved in politics before hearing about O’Rourke. “I found out about him, and I loved him, and felt I had to help out,” said Derenzy, who has volunteered to enter data and send text messages for the campaign. “I love how open he is. I love the Facebook Live.”

    ...

    For the only time in the five events I attended, O’Rourke drew a heckler. “How will you make a change?” shouted a heavyset man in his 50s sporting Ray-Bans. “He needs to tell us how he’s going to do it!”

    “Shut the fuck up,” the man barked at the follow attendees who tried to quiet him. When O’Rourke’s events and logistics director, Cynthia Cano, offered the man her business card in a bid to mollify him, he crumpled it into a little ball and placed it back in her purse.

    But, bizarrely, even the heckler had apparently succumbed to Beto-mania. “I like him,” the man, who identified himself only as James, told me following the altercation. “I’m voting for him.”
    ...

    After the event, hundreds of people lined up for photos with the candidate while Cano hustled them through their paces. Within a few minutes of each other, two people approached me to offer the view that O’Rourke is the second coming of another Robert Francis.

    “He reminds me of Robert Kennedy, but more so,” said one of them, Dianne Martin, a 71-year-old South African immigrant who met Kennedy as a schoolgirl on his 1966 trip to the country and predicts O’Rourke will be president someday. “I can’t tell you how much I love this man.”

    you're so easily manipulated it's hilarious. if you actually believe half of that lol article, even your fellow libtards should be cringing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

  10. #50
    FYI the GOP, corporations and their (((owners))) have streamlined election rigging via voter purges.

    Wilbur Ross and Kris Cobach fr (Interstate Crosscheck) are on the case. You won't believe how many undesirable consequences and nefarious schemes this one question enables.
    It's been added, done deal.
     

    Name:  Planned-Questions-2020-Acs-p11-normal.gif
Views: 182
Size:  39.9 KB

    Why would a Jewish billionaire (Wilbur Ross) work a year to get that one question added?
    Why would he lie under oath when asked about who's idea?
    Umm yea.
    2 tiered justice system ftw.

    Is Ross pro immigration? .
    Him and Bloomberg are behind this think tank.
    https://www.newamericaneconomy.org/ That site has immigrant statistics for practically every district in the the whole damn country, check yours.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-30-2018 at 12:18 PM.

  11. #51
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    Lovin’ how Kyle “Driver” Kuliski shows how much of putz Ted Cruz is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  12. #52
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    Beto does NOT run away from the tough questions. Case in point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Beto does NOT run away from the tough questions. Case in point.


    Sure are alot of ppl pumped up about this guy giving a generic response that has already been said 100s of times. U guys are so desperate for any hope I would feel sorry for u if u fkn loony toons were capable of handling any leverage at all without trying to make me blow every tranny I pass in the streets

  14. #54
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Beto does NOT run away from the tough questions. Case in point.


    Sure are alot of ppl pumped up about this guy giving a generic response that has already been said 100s of times. U guys are so desperate for any hope I would feel sorry for u if u fkn loony toons were capable of handling any leverage at all without trying to make me blow every tranny I pass in the streets
    LOL “generic response”!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  15. #55
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    331
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,790
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post


    Sure are alot of ppl pumped up about this guy giving a generic response that has already been said 100s of times. U guys are so desperate for any hope I would feel sorry for u if u fkn loony toons were capable of handling any leverage at all without trying to make me blow every tranny I pass in the streets
    LOL “generic response”!

    i'm gonna reserve my opinion on beet root until i hear wut floyd mayweather thinks.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Fair enough
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  16. #56
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    Ted Cruz, with tail between his legs, begs Donald Trump to visit Texas during the campaign this fall.



    And a flashback to when Ted Cruz worked the phone bank for Trump/Pence in 2016 after the Mercers shut the door in his face when they switched to backing Trump.

    Name:  6C4BCC92-A0FC-40A4-ABF5-EA84BA83A4AE.png
Views: 114
Size:  782.9 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-03-2018 at 06:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  17. #57
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    What’s this???

    ‘The race has tightened’: Cruz allies sound alarm about Texas Senate race
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...799116?cid=apn

    Republicans are sounding the alarm about Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s closer-than-expected reelection contest, with an influential conservative group racing to his aid.

    The Club for Growth, a Washington-based anti-tax group, is drawing up plans for a major TV ad campaign boosting Cruz — the first such intervention by a Republican outside group in this race. The move comes as Democratic Rep. Beto O’Rourke, an online fundraising behemoth who has attracted national support, continues to narrow the gap in polling.

    David McIntosh, the Club for Growth’s president, said on Tuesday the organization is planning a seven-figure-plus offensive targeting O’Rourke. McIntosh was speaking from Texas, where he is meeting with pro-Cruz donors who could help fund the effort.

    “In the last five weeks, it’s become clear that the race has tightened,” said McIntosh.

    Republican officials once saw Cruz, a failed 2016 presidential candidate, as safe given Texas’ conservative tilt, and in public, they have largely derided O’Rourke’s candidacy and public polls showing a close race. But, privately, they have grown increasingly concerned. An NBC News/Marist poll conducted earlier this month showed Cruz leading O’Rourke by a narrow 49 percent to 45 percent margin.

    O’Rourke has emerged as a national liberal cause célébre. An online video of O’Rourke defending the right of NFL players to kneel during the national anthem has gone viral in recent days, and it was announced on Tuesday that O’Rourke would appear on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” in September.
    Name:  B3B64BA6-FA8B-4E89-B47B-D6FCC1300B4C.gif
Views: 119
Size:  993.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  18. #58
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    One Texas town at a time. Go, Beto!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  19. #59
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    315
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,779
    Name:  SSLH7C2H7BFGHLT3HVV4274IAI.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  44.2 KB

  20. #60
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -99
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,322
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Name:  SSLH7C2H7BFGHLT3HVV4274IAI.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  44.2 KB
    This image is a photoshop job, but an actually billboard showing this will apparently be visible in Texas starting in a few weeks.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ith-billboard/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mickey Rourke WTF man ?
    By Tyde in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-20-2017, 10:37 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 03:58 PM
  3. HOF For Nevada Senate
    By 4Dragons in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 02:45 AM
  4. Mickey Rourke boxing in Russia tonight
    By DJ_Chaps in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-01-2014, 10:41 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •