Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: *** Beto O'Rourke for Senate 2018!!! ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Beto has the hairy armpit feminists and trump and his cultists like mjl and dish all shook. Hmm...maybe the cuck is onto something.

He's the perfect white Obama. He stands for absolutely nothing but does so with grace and charm.
    In typical Tinemind fashion, you were a bit arrogant in making such a statement.

Beto O’Rourke Says He Supports A Wealth Tax
    “Some part of that wealth that has been built up and continues to be built up and receives favorable preferential treatment in the tax code must be taxed for our common benefit,” the presidential candidate said in South Carolina.
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b057f7330a1b44

But you are forgiven, my son, scorpion on the turtle thing and all.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

He's the perfect white Obama. He stands for absolutely nothing but does so with grace and charm.
    In typical Tinemind fashion, you were a bit arrogant in making such a statement.

“Some part of that wealth that has been built up and continues to be built up and receives favorable preferential treatment in the tax code must be taxed for our common benefit,” the presidential candidate said in South Carolina.

I mean, he is the white Obama. Nothing arrogant about acknowledging that. He intrigues me, because he’s like a raw political athlete who has some skills and is a somewhat charismatic and is a 6’4 white guy who my grandmother *god rest her chainsmoking soul* could have voted for I think. That’s alwys my litmus test. Steelworker widow Regan/Clinton voter. If she were alive, could her sell her?

Still, he can’r be a bitch like he’s been. He exudes weakness atm. Not the climate for that. I saw him apologize for white privilege last week and cringed. Hug on Obama for the black base once the brothers and sisters fade, while co-opting Bernie policy. That wins.

Comments

MumblesBadly: A wealth tax is something that will have Fox News talking heads exploding.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I mean, he is the white Obama. Nothing arrogant about acknowledging that. He intrigues me, because he’s like a raw political athlete who has some skills and is a somewhat charismatic and is a 6’4 white guy who my grandmother *god rest her chainsmoking soul* could have voted for I think. That’s alwys my litmus test. Steelworker widow Regan/Clinton voter. If she were alive, could her sell her?

Still, he can’r be a bitch like he’s been. He exudes weakness atm. Not the climate for that. I saw him apologize for white privilege last week and cringed. Hug on Obama for the black base once the brothers and sisters fade, while co-opting Bernie policy. That wins.
    It’s a generational thing. And it’s important to virtue signal about white privilege now so that he can’t be a accused of ignoring or denying it like Hillary did. The Dems will need the black vote to not sit by the sidelines like they did in the swing states in 2016.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It’s a generational thing. And it’s important to virtue signal about white privilege now so that he can’t be a accused of ignoring or denying it like Hillary did. The Dems will need the black vote to not sit by the sidelines like they did in the swing states in 2016.
    Apologizing for white privilege is a sure way to lose the general election against Trump.

This is exactly the type of shit that swing voters hate.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL your understanding of swing voters!

rum dick: Yep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    The creepy child murder stories he "fantasized" about is just outright irredeemable....it's just very disturbing...more disturbing is the people that know about this and still support him...
    Is it more or less creepy than the time you came up with a story about another forum member sodomizing his infant child and spammed the site with your made up claim?

Load Metric
    Bet on O’Rourke
    The Texan Democrat has a rare ability to control his own narrative
    https://www.economist.com/united-sta...ourkelexington

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This man love Mumbles has for Beto is getting very sad.

Load Metric
    I’m just sharing what others are saying about him because I think he has a legit shot at winning the Dem nod, but you might have missed that I prefer Sanders over Beto to win the Dem nomination race.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    The creepy child murder stories he "fantasized" about is just outright irredeemable....it's just very disturbing...more disturbing is the people that know about this and still support him...
    Is it more or less creepy than the time you came up with a story about another forum member sodomizing his infant child and spammed the site with your made up claim?

Wow...what a highly egregious indictment that couldn't be further from the truth..I dont even know where to begin to try to correct your abhorrent misconstrued slanderous statement.....just sickening that you would just decide to press submit on such a exaggerated lascivious statement.....yuck....

You don't have to stoop to such a level just so you can justify Francis's twisted fantasies........typical....

Comments

Muck Ficon: Did the FBI ever solve that whole "hacking" thing lol
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    O'Rorque scares the crap out of Republicans because he would win the popularity contest that
    is the U.S. presidential election regardless of Trump's failures.

And he supports a wealth tax. Ouch

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Pretty gutsy to come out strong with this accusation ahead of official release of Mueller’s report. Or does Team Beto know something that the public doesn’t re that report?

Beto O’Rourke Accuses Trump Of Attempted Russian Collusion
    “You have a president, who in my opinion beyond the shadow of a doubt, sought to ... collude with the Russian government,” the 2020 candidate said.
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b057f7330baa30

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Elizabeth Holmes of politics.

How long it will last is the only real question.

Load Metric
    The creepy and weird shit he's written isn't being hammered home. Yet. Pretty sure there's more skeletons in this guy's closet. As much as people who can't see through the snake oil salesman charade want him to somehow win the nomination, it's still a very long shot. He's much closer to a Marco Rubio level of appeal early in the 2016 process than an Obama level.

The guy is all over the place on his actual politics, yet has gotten very good at being a robot spewing the same phony talking points and buzzwords to go along with whatever people want to hear - much like with Rubio, that only works for so long.

Besides that, according to the Post, who the fuck puts baby shit in a salsa bowl and tells their wife it's an avocado?

Comments

limitles: you're a moron to

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    The creepy and weird shit he's written isn't being hammered home. Yet. Pretty sure there's more skeletons in this guy's closet. As much as people who can't see through the snake oil salesman charade want him to somehow win the nomination, it's still a very long shot. He's much closer to a Marco Rubio level of appeal early in the 2016 process than an Obama level.

The guy is all over the place on his actual politics, yet has gotten very good at being a robot spewing the same phony talking points and buzzwords to go along with whatever people want to hear - much like with Rubio, that only works for so long.

Besides that, according to the Post, who the fuck puts baby shit in a salsa bowl and tells their wife it's an avocado?
    Creepy weird shit vs bat shit crazy criminal grandpa
    Give him some time, oh wait theres only 8 months to go

edit, who are you talkin bout here cause it could be applied to many?
    oh the irony
    Last edited by limitles; 03-23-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Beto tricked his wife into eating green shit telling her it was guacamole.

Dude is weird as fuck

—————————-
    One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado. (Neither would confirm this, though Beto did allow it sounded like something he’d do.)
    ——————————

Comments

limitles: moron

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Dude is weird as fuck

—————————-
    One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado. (Neither would confirm this, though Beto did allow it sounded like something he’d do.)
    ——————————
    And Trump colluded with Russians, cheated on his taxes, country and wife,
    still not a draw

You might as well have a second civil war. Your people are corrupt, they're greedy
    and ignorant.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Dude is weird as fuck

—————————-
    ——————————
    still not a draw

You might as well have a second civil war. Your people are corrupt, they're greedy
    and ignorant.
    You act like I voted for trump...retard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

still not a draw

and ignorant.
    I didn't say what you did. Do you believe a husband, one not out of their mind would do such a thing as you reported? Have you checked this implausible story to any degree?

And you call me a retard for questioning an unsubstantiated fable like this?
    Answer....why did you post what you did if you don't stand behind it?

Who's the retard when you can't provide a sentence in your own defense?
    Get off

Maybe Vpissoff has an answer as he got this going. Are you afraid Vaughn?
    Don't just sit there you gutless wimp

So transparent
    loser

answer big mouths
    five
    four
    three
    two
    one
    Last edited by limitles; 03-23-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I didn't say what you did. Do you believe a husband, one not out of their mind would do such a thing as you reported? Have you checked this implausible story to any degree?

And you call me a retard for questioning an unsubstantiated fable like this?
    Answer....why did you post what you did if you don't stand behind it?

Who's the retard when you can't provide a sentence in your own defense?
    Get off

Maybe Vpissoff has an answer as he got this going. Are you afraid Vaughn?
    Don't just sit there you gutless wimp

So transparent
    loser

answer big mouths
    five
    four
    three
    two
    one
    Beto was straight asked about it....said he didn’t remember doing it....but it sounds like something he’d do.

That means he did it. he can’t say he didn’t do it because he’d be caught in a lie, and he can’t say he did it because it makes him look like a psycho....it’s a bit of a catch 22 for him

It was a joke, his wife can obviously tell the difference between baby shit and guacamole, but he did it.

The Washington post is hardly conservative....dingbat.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Read the article for yourself...right in the middle of this puff piece

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8e42f547dbf4

Thread Information