Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Beto O'Rourke for Senate 2018!!! ***

Load Metric
    Lol at 4 million early votes, heres how it ends, Robert Francis by a slim margin, Doppleganger puts on a show for you idiots like hes angry and going to fight it to the end, you guys fall for it like idiots and after another scandal breezes over and Rafa gets his backroom deals solidified he magically has a change of tone and decides to take the high road........and fin.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    politico had a great piece on how beto likely fucked himself out of relevance in a dozen different ways but im not going to bother digging it up.

might make for good reading tho when cruz takes his victory lap later.
    Thanks was an interesting read.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...lection-222188
    I read it and strongly disagree with it. That was written from the perspective that has lost the Democrats many races against the GOP for a decade by trying to run as Republican-Lite. In historically red Texas, the only chance that Beto has is to mobilize potential voters who are usually dormant or apathetic because the typical Beltway-mentality politician doesn't speak to their concerns. Trump did that with his racist and lying-through-his-teeth populist messaging. Bernie Sanders did it with his strong progressive policy stances.

Beto has correctly adopted many of Bernie's policy stances and combined it with a message of not demonizing those who support other politicians and instead pledging to work to listen to their concerns. It may not be enough to rally the historically undervoting demographics that his policies stances are likely to appeal to -- Hispanics and younger voters, but it was the best strategy line to take in this race.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I voted all dems today per union "protocols", also voted yes on marijuana props, not because I'm a smoker, but fuck it, legalize it already. One was for it to be treated as alcohol, as in age of purchase, blah blah, one was for growers and buyers. Also voted YES on changing arbitrary voting "blocks" or "districts". Michigan voting, I did my part.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Good job

varys: Gods work

Load Metric
    Latest read:

Beto's unlikely quest to unseat Cruz comes down to Austin, Dallas, Lubbock, Midland ... and everyplace else
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/betos-unl...164343805.html

The question of whether O’Rourke can make history will be decided largely in the state’s largest cities. His campaign is banking on historic turnout in Democratic strongholds like Austin, Houston and Dallas. Republicans have long won most of their campaigns by driving up the votes in deeply red conservative Texas — places like Tyler, Lubbock, Midland and Beaumont, where Cruz has made repeated visits in recent months. For Cruz to win, he needs rural Texans to turn out the way they do in a presidential year.

But O’Rourke has sought to undermine the usual GOP playbook in his pursuit of votes in rural Texas. While the congressman has said he never expected to outright win in those regions, he is hoping to win just enough votes there to add to what he hopes will be massive turnout on his behalf in the cities. His success or failure largely rests on whether his gamble on rural Texas pays off.

On Tuesday, there are a few regions both campaigns will be watching, including the suburbs of Houston, where the GOP hold on power has been thrown into doubt by a rapidly diversifying electorate. Both campaigns will be watching Amarillo in the Texas Panhandle, where Cruz is likely to win but where O’Rourke has found a following among progressive evangelicals opposed to the administration’s crackdown on refugees. And they will be watching Longview in East Texas, another area Cruz should win but where O’Rourke has attracted massive crowds.

But the mostly closely watched counties are likely to be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area — including Denton County and Collin County, which have tended to back Republicans but where Democrats appear to be surging. One of the most closely watched House races in the country is Texas’s 32nd Congressional District, which includes Collin and Dallas counties. GOP Rep. Pete Sessions has been statistically tied in the polls with Colin Allred, a former NFL player turned voting rights attorney, in a race that has been driven in large part by the debate about access to health care. The race is considered a bellwether for O’Rourke’s chances in the Dallas region.

Perhaps the most closely watched county of all, however, is Tarrant County, which includes Fort Worth. It is the last big Republican city in the state — and one that O’Rourke has focused on flipping, appealing to black voters and new voters. If the city votes Democrat, Republicans suggest Cruz is in big trouble — which is why the junior senator from Texas stopped there late last week, calling it the “biggest, reddest county in the biggest reddest state” — and one he needs to win.

“As Tarrant County goes, so goes the state,” he said. The returns will show whether he is right.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Update on Predictit's price of Cruz keeping his seat hasn't yet narrowed to show him winning despite the recent heavy volume.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 4.37.15 PM.png
Views: 431
Size:  111.3 KB

And if memory serves me right, Trump had similar odds the day before the general election. So, it's not yet time to count Beto out.

Silver
    Load Metric
    O, did this thread not get bumped yet since the skater billionaire fake Mexican populist conceded?

Bye bye Beto, you entitled cocksucker.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    O, did this thread not get bumped yet since the skater billionaire fake Mexican populist conceded?

Don’t be surprised if he isn’t added to the top Dem ticket for 2020. He would absolutely help a more centrist Dem candidate to rally Progressive minded voters in swing states to the polls.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Don’t be surprised if he isn’t added to the top Dem ticket for 2020. He would absolutely help a more centrist Dem candidate to rally Progressive minded voters in swing states to the polls.
    If the Dems do what many expect and instead of trying to appear to be contrite winners by taking back the House and instead plow forward with their far leftist fuck Trump agenda it wont matter who the Dems run in 2020 as Trump and Pence will steamroll them like Reagan did to Mondale in 84.. They need to realize those seats they won were more some blowback over GOP not doing what they promised and not an indictment of Trump..
    Trump in fact appears to have orchestrated the best midterm election for a Sitting President 2 yrs into his 1st term then any in awhile.. Obama got hammered in 2010, Clinton in 94 (the massive wave that turned the House Red for the first time in decades and brought us Speaker Newt). Bush 43 had the whole 9/11 and Iraq thing going for him which helped (gaining 2 Senate Seats and 8 House seats, Trump may indeed pick up more Senate seats if things hold and they dont lose back Flakes seat here in AZ). It seems the Dems arent going to have a massive mandate and could barely squeak by with a borderline majority less then what the GOP had prior to Tuesday. (looking very likely they will hold 220-225 seats). The election sent a very mixed signal in my opinion.. The treatment of Judge Kavanaugh blew up in the Dems faces and is why they lost seats in the Senate hands down.. (honestly still surprised Menendez kept his seat in NJ after the criminal charges despite the mistrial result)..

And a very liberal CT may very well have a GOP Governor for the first time in a long time.. This wasnt about some massive rebuke of Trump this was about a rebuke of the dumbass politicians in general and the publics had enough of it across the country..

A Sidenote.. If indeed the Dems hold a very small margin in the House and somehow Pelosi and her old guard maintain control the voters will immediately turn on the new electees because many promised to oppose her as House Speaker and if her and the rest of the leftist shrill leadership such as Jackson Lee and Dirty old Man Conyers keep their expected assignments as Committee chairs its gonna get really ridiculous really quick.. BTW this is going to be bad for the markets I Hope everybody is ready for that.. The additional tax cuts Trump promised specifically for middle class are Dead in the water with the Dems controlling the House as all tax bills by Constitutional Mandate have to originate there.. Also I can only imagine how fucked up things are going to be when it comes to reconciliation of legislation with Dems controlling the House and GOP the Senate.. It isnt going to be pretty at all.. We will be lucky if anything gets accomplished again between 2019 and the 2020 major election cycle..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

If the Dems do what many expect and instead of trying to appear to be contrite winners by taking back the House and instead plow forward with their far leftist fuck Trump agenda it wont matter who the Dems run in 2020 as Trump and Pence will steamroll them like Reagan did to Mondale in 84.. They need to realize those seats they won were more some blowback over GOP not doing what they promised and not an indictment of Trump..

This wasnt about some massive rebuke of Trump this was about a rebuke of the dumbass politicians in general and the publics had enough of it across the country..
    Point 1A. You're assuming the psycopath Trump doesn't become more unglued and threaten the nation’s future.

Points 1B & 2 How do you know what caused each voter to vote as they did....is it the Jesus thingy?

Load Metric

Trump in fact appears to have orchestrated the best midterm election for a Sitting President 2 yrs into his 1st term then any in awhile.. Obama got hammered in 2010, Clinton in 94 (the massive wave that turned the House Red for the first time in decades and brought us Speaker Newt). Bush 43 had the whole 9/11 and Iraq thing going for him which helped (gaining 2 Senate Seats and 8 House seats, Trump may indeed pick up more Senate seats if things hold and they dont lose back Flakes seat here in AZ). It seems the Dems arent going to have a massive mandate and could barely squeak by with a borderline majority less then what the GOP had prior to Tuesday. (looking very likely they will hold 220-225 seats). The election sent a very mixed signal in my opinion.. The treatment of Judge Kavanaugh blew up in the Dems faces and is why they lost seats in the Senate hands down.. (honestly still surprised Menendez kept his seat in NJ after the criminal charges despite the mistrial result)..

And a very liberal CT may very well have a GOP Governor for the first time in a long time.. This wasnt about some massive rebuke of Trump this was about a rebuke of the dumbass politicians in general and the publics had enough of it across the country..

A Sidenote.. If indeed the Dems hold a very small margin in the House and somehow Pelosi and her old guard maintain control the voters will immediately turn on the new electees because many promised to oppose her as House Speaker and if her and the rest of the leftist shrill leadership such as Jackson Lee and Dirty old Man Conyers keep their expected assignments as Committee chairs its gonna get really ridiculous really quick.. BTW this is going to be bad for the markets I Hope everybody is ready for that.. The additional tax cuts Trump promised specifically for middle class are Dead in the water with the Dems controlling the House as all tax bills by Constitutional Mandate have to originate there.. Also I can only imagine how fucked up things are going to be when it comes to reconciliation of legislation with Dems controlling the House and GOP the Senate.. It isnt going to be pretty at all.. We will be lucky if anything gets accomplished again between 2019 and the 2020 major election cycle..
    See response here in 2018 Midterms thread:
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post809151

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

There already going to break there promise,s and vote for pelosi as house leader.....
    Lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards..

And your right, it wasn't a rebuke on Trump it was a rebuke of the rhinos!!!!

There the one who lost big, I know Carl Rowe and the media are trying too spin it otherwise but it's not.

And we're are all the investigation,s involving his campaign finance, he will probably get a warning like Hillary did.

Let's get back to the Russians now..
    Lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards

Comments

duped_samaritan: brainwashed

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "Derrrrrr I'm an atheist libtard, I make well thought out sophisticated decisions"

kill urselves for not knowing u have an IQ 2-3x that of a dog

Soooo funny sounding first name that starts with a B + last name that starts with an O = easily manipulated drones will jack off over u cuz they like ur tone

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Robert starts with R fwiw

Diamond
    Load Metric

Ya no shit, so ur red repping me proving my point that he made up some faggot name. Seriously what was that? DYNAMITE DROP IN. Duped samaritan-esque

Barry = Barack
    Robert = beto

Fuckin loony toons LOVE some progressive sounding name to vote for so they feel sophisticated and enlightened

Load Metric

Ftp is spot on, the dems seemed to take a centrist POV in the midterms and didn't even mention impeachment for the most part. Very moderate rhetoric.....they waited until they got control of the house to shit the bed again

It's like they never learn.....Hilary Bedo 2020 is a sure fire lock for President Trump to win....

Load Metric
    Those damn immigrants to Texas ruined the chance for an actual Texan to be the junior US senator for Texas!

Load Metric
    Yea because they didn't get here in time to vote!

Load Metric
    Yea yea were all native Texans, transfer at dallas airport and you're a native texan.....sheesh....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Ya no shit, so ur red repping me proving my point that he made up some faggot name.

Barry = Barack
    Robert = beto

Fuckin loony toons LOVE some progressive sounding name to vote for so they feel sophisticated and enlightened
    Rafael = Ted

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Ya no shit, so ur red repping me proving my point that he made up some faggot name.

Barry = Barack
    Robert = beto

Rafael = Ted
    Correct, none of these name scammers should ever be POTUS

Load Metric
    This is one of the unexpected outcomes of Beto’s campaign for the Ted Cruz’s US Senate seat.

He’s Barack Obama, but white’: Beto O’Rourke blows up the 2020 Democratic primary
    Top party donors and operatives are eager to see the Texas congressman jump into the presidential race.’
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...primary-995353

A POLITICO/Morning Consult presidential primary poll last week put O’Rourke in third place among Democratic voters, behind former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

“He’s game changing,” said Robert Wolf, an investment banker who helped raise Wall Street money for Obama in 2008 and 2012. “If he decides to run, he will be in the top five. You can’t deny the electricity and excitement around the guy.”

Thread Information