Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Beto O'Rourke for Senate 2018!!! ***

Silver
    Load Metric
    Funny, with all the fawning over "Beto", nobody mentioned he was married to the heiress of a billionaire.

Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Irish Mexican, skateboarding multi-millionaire, man of the people. Sure.

Load Metric
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacker_(film)

Austin's been deeply blue for ages.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Funny, with all the fawning over "Beto", nobody mentioned he was married to the heiress of a billionaire.

Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Irish Mexican, skateboarding multi-millionaire, man of the people. Sure.

I mentioned it...along with him not being Mexican and just CULTURALLY appropriating just to pander to a large Mexican decent voting block in his district, along with libtards being TOTALLY ok with this white guy pretending he can relate to beaners......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Again.....please stop pretending you know what a place is like just because you skimmed through a mother Jones article...Austin is only "blue" in certain areas, mainly the university area...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Again.....please stop pretending you know what a place is like just because you skimmed through a mother Jones article...Austin is only "blue" in certain areas, mainly the university area...

The Butthole Surfers have exactly what to do with 'a mother jones article' exactly because on the strength, thats an article I want to read.

Comments

Jayjami: Butthole Surfers rep.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

The Butthole Surfers have exactly what to do with 'a mother jones article' exactly because on the strength, thats an article I want to read.

Obviously, they only cater to insufferable cunts....

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yes we did...I mentioned the shady land deal he voted for to enrich his father in law and cronies...I’ve also referred to him as the John Kerry of TX.

He is all hat and no cattle as the saying goes.

Dems are smart to run affable well spoken people for election...if they are likeable, they have a shot, no matter how ridiculous their platform happens to be. Betos website basically says we are going to tax corporations until they have to leave the country to pay for social programs.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But failed to mention that he later voted against provisions of that plan that would make it easier to displace the local residents in that area. #SelectiveReporting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Yes we did...I mentioned the shady land deal he voted for to enrich his father in law and cronies...I’ve also referred to him as the John Kerry of TX.

He is all hat and no cattle as the saying goes.

Dems are smart to run affable well spoken people for election...if they are likeable, they have a shot, no matter how ridiculous their platform happens to be. Betos website basically says we are going to tax corporations until they have to leave the country to pay for social programs.
    It would be helpful if a few corporations hadn't bailed on their homeland years ago.
    Any population that elected Tom Cruz has to be on the simple side.
    Fool them once

Comments

FPS_Russia: Yea or they don't have time or the open mindedness to hear from politically incorrect sources from everywhere. Propaganda is very effective.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    [Any population that elected Tom Cruz has to be on the simple side.
    Fool them once

So sayeth the stay at home drunk. Lulllz.

Name:  limitless1.png
Views: 266
Size:  20.3 KB

Comments

thesidedish: Lol what a bafoon. Drinking is for acting like a dipshit in public for personal lolz

splitthis: So buffoony

Load Metric
    Early youth vote explodes in Texas: Hope for Beto O’Rourke in key Senate race?
    Ted Cruz still leads in Texas polls, but it’s conceivable a bigger-than-expected youth vote could bring him down
    https://www.salon.com/2018/11/03/ear...y-senate-race/

Early voting by Texans under 30 is up more than 500 percent compared to the 2014 midterms in what can only be described as great news for Democratic Senate hopeful Rep. Beto O'Rourke, who has a huge lead over incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz among young voters.

The Independent reports that early voting by Texans between 18 and 29 years old is up by 508 percent this year compared to the last midterm election, which featured a gubernatorial race between Republican Greg Abbott and Democrat Wendy Davis. Abbott won that race by more than 20 points.

Early voting among African-American and Hispanic Texas voters is also up more than 200 percent. Hispanic voter registration is also up more than 200 percent since 2014. Early voting by white voters and those over 65 is up as well, though not at the same level.

Overall, more than 200,000 Texans voted for the very first time this year.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Coach Pop praises O'Rourke: 'He's out for the people'
    "Tuesday's a little more important than our game tonight, that's for sure," Popovich said, referring to Election Day. "I hope everybody understands that."
    https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article.../273-611017462
    Popovich then talked about O'Rourke.

“He’s a special guy, especially when you think of the times we’re in now,” Popovich said. “You get so tired of all the lies, the divisiveness, fear-mongering, the race-baiting. It just diminishes all of us. It makes all of us feel strange.

“When I think of Beto or listen to what he says, I feel like what I thought an American is supposed to be. He’s classy. He’s thoughtful. He’s intelligent. He’s civil. I mean, what do we have in Texas, 250 counties (there are 254), I think. He’s been to every one. He’s been everywhere because he cares about all the people.

“He doesn’t deal with PACs and corporations, and all that kind of thing. He just does the work. When all of us say, ‘How are we going to change this? What’s going to happen? They don’t get anything done. Congress doesn’t . . . nobody gets along.’ We all say, ‘We need leaders. We’re all looking for leaders.’ Leaders are courageous. Leaders conduct themselves based on their standards, their principles. They have the courage of their convictions. They don’t genuflect. They don’t kiss up for their own personal gain.

“He’s (O’Rourke) out for the people. He wants everything to be fair. He wants justice. He wants our democratic institutions to be respected, so that we’re proud of being Americans. You can’t be proud of the culture wars that have been begun. The whole world looks to us for leadership, and it’s not there. That’s why people like Beto are so important because he embodies that. He’s there for us. He’s not there for his own personal gain and position.

“When people are so desperate as is his opponent, that scares me. To do what Mr. Cruz has done to try to get elected, is very scary. That’s about self. That’s not about the rest of us. Beto is the exact opposite of that. That’s why I think he’s great."
    Who else is crossing fingers for a Coach Pop election pop?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Lol at anyone thinking Francis is anything but an "insider"........who needs PACs when you've got access to billions.....its the same fucking story over and over again....

Load Metric
    Austin is only "blue" in certain areas, mainly the university area...
    u dum
    Name:  3aae9489ddd879e96afb14017740c58b.png
Views: 267
Size:  267.8 KB
    (2016 election results)
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...30.304/-97.636

Comments

MumblesBadly: Stop confusing him with facts.

Load Metric
    Lol at the 2016 presidential map.......got me...

Load Metric
    God forbid you zoom out....

Comments

duped_samaritan: You said Austin retard

Load Metric

Load Metric
    politico had a great piece on how beto likely fucked himself out of relevance in a dozen different ways but im not going to bother digging it up.

might make for good reading tho when cruz takes his victory lap later.

Silver
    Load Metric
    politico had a great piece on how beto likely fucked himself out of relevance in a dozen different ways but im not going to bother digging it up.

Thanks was an interesting read.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...lection-222188

Comments

sonatine: this, thank you

Load Metric
    In the unlikely event Cruz loses, it will be because white middle class women in Dallas and Houston think he is a creepy weasel (which is is). Trump went after Cruz’s wife, yet now he is sucking Trump’s dick. If you think women are ok with that, you’ve never been married. Texans are all about God, family, guns and football. In that order.

Comments

sonatine: pretty fucking amazing take right here folks
    Last edited by Jayjami; 11-06-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Thanks was an interesting read.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...lection-222188

Interesting perspective....its really old leftist meets new leftist ish....always funny to see these older libtard get freaked out by the fruits of their labor......its like yea we wanted green tomatoes but not that big......

Thread Information