Thread: diego sanchez about to be dd

Load Metric

diego sanchez about to be dd

apparently decided to fade covid by sunning his balls and keeping a cheery disposition.

according to his pneumonia, blood clots, and low oxygen levels, something may have gone wrong according to teh MSM... oh and diego..

i wouldnt worry about it of course, its not like hes a professional athlete who spends his entire life conditioning or anything.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I wasn’t worried until I read Druff’s omicron take.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    apparently decided to fade covid by sunning his balls and keeping a cheery disposition.

according to his pneumonia, blood clots, and low oxygen levels, something may have gone wrong according to teh MSM... oh and diego..

i wouldnt worry about it of course, its not like hes a professional athlete who spends his entire life conditioning or anything.
    another vaccine death 🙏

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Diego needs to get back on stevia. Oh no shit lucifer lou holtz
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Legit one of my favorite fighters to watch ever.

Former longtime UFC lightweight and welterweight Diego Sanchez is in the hospital battling COVID-19, according to his social media.

Sanchez, 39, began sharing his complications with the virus last week when he recommended an antibody treatment, one which health officials have said can be effective but should not be prioritized over getting vaccinated.

"If you qualify for Regeneron antibodies they work it's only been six hours and I'm feeling better," Sanchez wrote on Nov. 19. "Do not wait if you get the virus it only gets worse...

"I feel like a Navy SEAL in sleep deprivation hell week! Another sleepless night, my body is cleaning out all the poison," he continued. "The antibodies are working. I'm told three days is all it takes for most people."

Sanchez gave fans a troubling update on his condition on Thursday, revealing he developed pneumonia and blood clots in both legs.

"Blood clots now! COVID is no motha f-----' joke," Sanchez shared on Thursday. "Blood clots in both my legs."
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 11-27-2021 at 10:24 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Former longtime UFC lightweight and welterweight Diego Sanchez is in the hospital battling COVID-19, according to his social media.

Sanchez, 39, began sharing his complications with the virus last week when he recommended an antibody treatment, one which health officials have said can be effective but should not be prioritized over getting vaccinated.

"If you qualify for Regeneron antibodies they work it's only been six hours and I'm feeling better," Sanchez wrote on Nov. 19. "Do not wait if you get the virus it only gets worse...

"I feel like a Navy SEAL in sleep deprivation hell week! Another sleepless night, my body is cleaning out all the poison," he continued. "The antibodies are working. I'm told three days is all it takes for most people."

Sanchez gave fans a troubling update on his condition on Thursday, revealing he developed pneumonia and blood clots in both legs.

"Blood clots now! COVID is no motha f-----' joke," Sanchez shared on Thursday. "Blood clots in both my legs."

its honestly fucking breaking my heart to watch this unfold.

for all his faults, diego was an incredibly talented fighter with a ton of heart, perhaps more heart than anyone else in the biz. but he chose to fuck around and now hes finding out.

also worth noting that a week ago, rogan was trotting out his 'oh its no big deal' bullshit about diego testing positive.

ill be very curious to see what rogans next move is if diego doesnt make a dramatic recovery here. once upon a time, rogan would stand tall and be like 'i fucked up, i minimized the risk, everyone needs to take advantage of every available option to avoid this happening to them'. but lately hes just going full meatheat goon. i fully expect him to show up with 'hey people die, diego lived a full life on his own terms' type sociopath libertarian bullshit.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

its honestly fucking breaking my heart to watch this unfold.

for all his faults, diego was an incredibly talented fighter with a ton of heart, perhaps more heart than anyone else in the biz. but he chose to fuck around and now hes finding out.

also worth noting that a week ago, rogan was trotting out his 'oh its no big deal' bullshit about diego testing positive.

ill be very curious to see what rogans next move is if diego doesnt make a dramatic recovery here. once upon a time, rogan would stand tall and be like 'i fucked up, i minimized the risk, everyone needs to take advantage of every available option to avoid this happening to them'. but lately hes just going full meatheat goon. i fully expect him to show up with 'hey people die, diego lived a full life on his own terms' type sociopath libertarian bullshit.
    any healthy male below 70 should be fine, perhaps he should lay off the drugs.

JOE ROGAN IS OBVIOUSLY GOD FOR TILTING YOU DWEEBS UNCONTROLLABLY

Comments

splitthis: And roids

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/DiegoSanchezUFC

this is really hard to read.

Load Metric

Why? Because you feel you “know” the guy? And he is posting his situation for his “fans”?

People die horrible deaths all over the world everyday. Kids in 3rd world counties suffering from starvation and malnutrition from before birth. We don’t see them or know them so we don’t think about it. They die just the same.

Sucks for this guy but he had a lot better life than 99.9% of the world if he passes. Life sucks sometimes.

Comments

splitthis: Sage

Reno: Coge

Load Metric
    These cucks hate that Rogan was better in a few days, doing it a different way. Same with Rodgers.

Comments

dwai:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    These cucks hate that Rogan was better in a few days, doing it a different way. Same with Rodgers.

proving they've been wrong about literally everything they've been told to believe

Load Metric

Speaking from obvious personal experience a lot of what Diego is talking about is similar to what I endured. Labs all screwy from micro clots forming and breaking down. Platelets dangerously low. Bi lateral Bacterial Pneumonia. I can so relate but it sounds like he’s turned a corner and is on his way out of this but honestly baring a miracle I doubt he’ll ever be the same. I’ve lost about 1/3 maybe slightly more of my lung capacity as a result. Literally sometimes my lungs burn and hurt along with the vocal cord damage which has gotten as good as it will leaving me permenantly hoarse partially and sometimes my Voice just craps out mid sentence. My thoughts are with Diego it’s legit a hell you don’t want to go through. He does seem to be an odd case given his general health vs say mine. I had some comorbities which made me higher risk clearly. Not sure what his were if any.

Comments

Sanlmar:

Load Metric
    Diego will link up with Dan Quinn, get on a hard and fast stevia regiment and be back at the gym in no time. Fact not fiction, joe rogan.

Load Metric
    imagine that another outrage thread from tds suffering sonatine.

keep it at [REDACTED] fat faggot

Thread Information