Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Druff.....do your PFA duty and bring down the whole online poker industry

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Druff.....do your PFA duty and bring down the whole online poker industry

yes, you heard me. devote a whole radio show on the programming of cards, outcomes, and other associated things that goes into online poker.

get a fucking straight up scientific math/computing person that lives for numbers. i want to hear him say that anything is possible and it can go undetected and still manipulate cetain outcomes using advanced math concepts.

get a card programming person that can validate and worked at one of these online shops doing the deeds. detailing how how you can customize outcomes through triggers, shifts, and exceptions.

really, just break down the possible angles to potentially rape all players while still flying under the legal radar. having a third party validate an RNG is not the only tell all. this means nothing to me. what means everything is having an open source code for everyone to see.

Comments

sah_24: You just suck ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    It isn't rigged Mulva.
    I've had years where I ran a 100 buy ins under ev and years where I've run a 100 over.I will admit that it can get so bad you start to think it's rigged.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    It isn't rigged Mulva.
    I've had years where I ran a 100 buy ins under ev and years where I've run a 100 over.I will admit that it can get so bad you start to think it's rigged.
    where did i mention anything was rigged. if i even use that word i use it loosely for lack of a better word.

card programming doesn't have to be callled rigged to be manipulated and exploited for the higher gain.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    It isn't rigged Mulva.
    where did i mention anything was rigged. if i even use that word i use it loosely for lack of a better word.

card programming doesn't have to be callled rigged to be manipulated and exploited for the higher gain.
    Definition of Rigged

to manipulate fraudulently:

Banned
    Load Metric
    FFS somebody give Mulva a hug

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey mulva..

Were running in the black..

Load Metric
    i have proof from AP/UB that they generated an array of decks (randomized) and then used them in order from deck 1 to X and then repeated. They did it that way to save computing resources. They way I found out was when they introduced Blackjack they set X to 100 and a friends grandma noticed some repeating hands while playing the fun money games. We then played for a couple days tracking and recording decks and took them for 10's of thousands. We would sit at a new table therefore getting a new deck. Play a hand for min bet, if it matched one of the decks we recorded we would up the bet to max and pound the house. This went undetected for about 3 weeks. After it was fixed I talked to the operations manager about it and he told me the details. The hilarious part was that his fix was to change X to 100000. He confirmed the poker routine was the same. I suspect there were people playing HU poker that figure it out. I don't know for sure.

I withdrew maximum every week from AP for 3 months but couldn't get it all off before shutdown. However, as you know, the DOJ arranged for players to finally get paid. I just cashed my AP cheque a week ago. The one Druff gave a 0.0 percent chance would ever come at least a dozen times on these forums and in Radio. It was well worth the wait.

Cliffs: AP/UB was coded by idiots. No doubt exploits exist in other gambling software. By nature that field attracts degens of all stripes.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Premium content
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    i have proof from AP/UB that they generated an array of decks (randomized) and then used them in order from deck 1 to X and then repeated. They did it that way to save computing resources. They way I found out was when they introduced Blackjack they set X to 100 and a friends grandma noticed some repeating hands while playing the fun money games. We then played for a couple days tracking and recording decks and took them for 10's of thousands. We would sit at a new table therefore getting a new deck. Play a hand for min bet, if it matched one of the decks we recorded we would up the bet to max and pound the house. This went undetected for about 3 weeks. After it was fixed I talked to the operations manager about it and he told me the details. The hilarious part was that his fix was to change X to 100000. He confirmed the poker routine was the same. I suspect there were people playing HU poker that figure it out. I don't know for sure.

I withdrew maximum every week from AP for 3 months but couldn't get it all off before shutdown. However, as you know, the DOJ arranged for players to finally get paid. I just cashed my AP cheque a week ago. The one Druff gave a 0.0 percent chance would ever come at least a dozen times on these forums and in Radio. It was well worth the wait.

Cliffs: AP/UB was coded by idiots. No doubt exploits exist in other gambling software. By nature that field attracts degens of all stripes.
    Fucking unreal. Too bad it didn't last longer. Fuck em.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

When did this happen???

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

When did this happen???
    last year sometime...I filed in april and had my money by September/October...

nice fucking windfall I never expected...

Comments

herbertstemple: congrats rep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this is the ala 1980's game show press your luck pattern reveal exploited for big gains.

i'm sure these shops do shit in similar ways that we haven't even though off

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this is the ala 1980's game show press your luck pattern reveal exploited for big gains.

i'm sure these shops do shit in similar ways that we haven't even though off
    Fuck, I thought my losses were just a law of ugly averages.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Play cash games /thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Play cash games /thread
    that's where a senior citizen noticed the repeating shoes. She would split, then re-split, then lose all hands to the same four card draw. Very memorable and it happened multiple times. Even gramma know it was rigged. Grabbed her playing history to confirm, then went to work on the cash tables that used the same software.

Sent Druff the entire HH many years ago. I was easy to verify if one had any skills at all. Druff didn't or didn't bother.
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sent Druff the entire HH many years ago. I was easy to verify if one had any skills at all. Druff didn't or didn't bother.
    obv he was busy crushing his own cash games and didn't have time for possible rigtard speak. amirite druff....yeah,...i'm mthrfkn rite

Load Metric
    obv he was busy crushing his own cash games and didn't have time for possible rigtard speak. amirite druff....yeah,...i'm mthrfkn rite
    This was well after Druff's reign as online donk finder. He was too busy basking in the glory of other peoples work on the AP/UB scams to actually play.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This was well after Druff's reign as online donk finder. He was too busy basking in the glory of other peoples work on the AP/UB scams to actually play.
    I don't even remember you sending me anything. If you did, you probably sent it once and I forgot about it.

Someone proved something similar on UB post-scandal regarding a predetermined set of cards, except it wasn't at blackjack or poker, and it wasn't anything exploitable (I forget the details, because it wasn't a major story, and was more of just a further embarrassment for UB).

As usual, your trolling is full of crap, as I played long after the UB scandal. "big dick" from this forum will verify I was the biggest LHE winner on Bodog for years after that while Pokertableratings was still tracking it.

I was also one of the very first people to discover the superusing on AP, perhaps the first person to post about it anywhere (if I wasn't first, I was one of the first few), and I was the one who first referred to the practice of seeing holecards as "being a superuser", a term which I took from my computer science background and applied to poker. I actually did a lot of the investigating into the AP stuff at the beginning and middle stages (which is why 60 Minutes came to me). I was also the first one to accuse Russ Hamilton of being behind the UB stuff, front paging it on NWP. I removed it a few days later when Russ threatened to sue me for the bold accusation, and I didn't have enough goods on him yet to be confident enough to leave it up (obviously in hindsight I wish I had left it).

So you have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Load Metric
    So Druff, are you saying Deal did not send you the hand histories?

If he did, your response reminds me of what a 12 year old girl would say.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

yeah, it was bad. i didn;t think deal was trolling. and wtf does druff want? to be hounded like jewdonk does to him for answers?

but we got a cool story and found out that he crushed bodog without even addressing my question as well.

rippy obv put druff in full adversarial mode

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

yeah, it was bad. i didn;t think deal was trolling. and wtf does druff want? to be hounded like jewdonk does to him for answers?

but we got a cool story and found out that he crushed bodog without even addressing my question as well.

rippy obv put druff in full adversarial mode
    You guys must not watch Deal very closely.

A very high percentage of all of his messages over the past few years are trolling me, including the one I responded to.

I don't know whether he sent me those hands like he claimed. It's possible he did and I forgot about them, but that's not the issue here. He also wrote that I was no longer playing poker in the 2008-2011 era (false), and that instead I was spending all of my time taking credit for others' work in busting the AP/UB scandals (also false).

Thread Information