Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I wonder what happened to Azzclown / Anal_Hershiser

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    calling azzlown a troll is like calling mt fuji a hill.
    I'm just saying, tyde was portraying him as a normal, everyday type poster. The fact that he doesn't post here because of Todd, is nothing more than preposterous.

point taken.

i dont think hes no longer here because of todd, i do think that this sites rejection of the 'tar and feather fucking idiots' credo is exactly why he left however. im not going to get into the roots of why things are how they are because its not really a concern for me these days, but as someone who actually paid attention to azzclowns posts when he was here, i noted in real time as the absolute dregs of the internet comment sections were basically allowed to fuck up the grade curve with impunity, and i watched as he made a handful of efforts to draw attention to the desperate need to shortbus those mongs before they set up a breeding colony here. that sage advice was ignored and we continue to reap the frightful harvest of that inaction ever since, without azzclown of course.

Comments

SysOp:

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: dude you get trolled by low effort Trump guys you can just scroll down and there will be a hongkonger post waiting for u
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

I'm just saying, tyde was portraying him as a normal, everyday type poster. The fact that he doesn't post here because of Todd, is nothing more than preposterous.

point taken.

i dont think hes no longer here because of todd, i do think that this sites rejection of the 'tar and feather fucking idiots' credo is exactly why he left however. im not going to get into the roots of why things are how they are because its not really a concern for me these days, but as someone who actually paid attention to azzclowns posts when he was here, i noted in real time as the absolute dregs of the internet comment sections were basically allowed to fuck up the grade curve with impunity, and i watched as he made a handful of efforts to draw attention to the desperate need to shortbus those mongs before they set up a breeding colony here. that sage advice was ignored and we continue to reap the frightful harvest of that inaction ever since, without azzclown of course.

So what you're saying is, he's not here because of Todd?

HEYOOOOOOOOO

Comments

sonatine: GOT ME

varys: Cliffs version rep
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Todd runs this site at a loss. Sometimes that loss is quality posters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    #RELEASE THE USERNAMES
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    If we're asking why people left why did 4dragons leave? I remember he said it was because of the mumbles fuck etc. but he stopped by every once and awhile.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    4Dragons left because idiots kept telling him how to create his art.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    And people are protesting way too much about you being normal for you to actually be normal. I'm sure as soon as you piss off Drexel or he gets bored we will get to hear all about you. Sure you present this ice cold persona that goes as far as to make threads complaining about people committing suicide but I'd imagine it's just just a mask for emotional wreck that would break down the first time you didn't get picked up at the airport. The next day he'd probably find "fuck you I loved you" spray painted on his car.

Not saying any of that tilt off would be legit so don't go there but closet emo is the person you have represented being on the forums.

Load Metric
    Azzclown was a loose cannon and wouldnt be surprised if he was in jail like felon.

Comments

hongkonger: Can't be ruled out

LegalizeMeth: not to mention a top 5 all time asshole shit poster

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    ahhh...the mammmeries

Name:  1timead.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  199.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Azzclown trolled me continuously about using the wrong yours that I started to pay attention when I wrote. He literally made me a better person.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Azzclown trolled me continuously about using the wrong yours that I started to pay attention when I wrote. He literally made me a better person.
    I now know how to properly use then & than.

PFA improving people's lifes, one word at a time

Comments

SysOp: sizzle
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

point taken.

Very good point, eloquently put.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've said this countless times.

I don't believe we have to give degrading avatars to unpopular posters, as their actions speak for themselves.

I also don't believe in kicking people off the site just because they're unpopular (even if their posts usually suck). Not only do I think that sets a bad precedent, but we don't have the stream of new traffic like NWP did in its heyday, simply because poker has declined a lot since then, plus forums in general have also declined big time.

If I turn this into a circle jerk of "good" posters, then it will ghost town very quickly, much like the rest of the NWP spinoffs have. Truthfully, most people who have "left" simply lost interest, and would have left even if things were much better here.

While bragging about stagnation is not usually a good look, the fact of the matter is that having a poker forum with roughly the same level of activity in 2018 as 2012 is a pretty amazing feat. Between the decline of poker, the 7 years since online poker was widely and easily available in the US, and the fact that everyone is ditching forums now in favor of reddit and social media, it's a wonder this place is even still standing.

Look at 2+2. It used to be so busy that you couldn't keep up with it. Now their once-bustling NVG forum isn't that much busier than this Flying Stupidity forum (seriously, go take a look).

I used to post on another forum which was once very popular (not poker realted), and it is a total ghost town now.

People just don't post on forums anymore, and especially not about poker.

The bottom line is that I've maintained a fair activity level here for all 6 years of the site's existence (it just had its anniversary last week), and I've even managed to keep a slow but steady flow of new users all these years later (which is tougher than you might think).

Not even NWP itself lasted six years. While some of my decisions may not be ones you agree with, I can assure you that they're all done with the overall health and future of the site in mind.

Also recall that the biggest fear upon PFA's inception was that I would engage in heavy-handed moderation. Instead, the complaints mostly seem to be that my hands aren't heavy enough. For the most part, I've found that letting the forum mostly run itself is the best solution, and I've taken to lighter administration touches such as deleting junk messages and banning people from threads, rather than outright bans from the site.

Load Metric
    Todd is god.....

GOD forbid this turns into a site that nobody but 3 people read....or have a secret forum for no reason at all......Like why have a secret forum on a site NOBODY reads..

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've said this countless times.

I don't believe we have to give degrading avatars to unpopular posters, as their actions speak for themselves.

I also don't believe in kicking people off the site just because they're unpopular (even if their posts usually suck). Not only do I think that sets a bad precedent, but we don't have the stream of new traffic like NWP did in its heyday, simply because poker has declined a lot since then, plus forums in general have also declined big time.

If I turn this into a circle jerk of "good" posters, then it will ghost town very quickly, much like the rest of the NWP spinoffs have. Truthfully, most people who have "left" simply lost interest, and would have left even if things were much better here.

While bragging about stagnation is not usually a good look, the fact of the matter is that having a poker forum with roughly the same level of activity in 2018 as 2012 is a pretty amazing feat. Between the decline of poker, the 7 years since online poker was widely and easily available in the US, and the fact that everyone is ditching forums now in favor of reddit and social media, it's a wonder this place is even still standing.

Look at 2+2. It used to be so busy that you couldn't keep up with it. Now their once-bustling NVG forum isn't that much busier than this Flying Stupidity forum (seriously, go take a look).

I used to post on another forum which was once very popular (not poker realted), and it is a total ghost town now.

People just don't post on forums anymore, and especially not about poker.

The bottom line is that I've maintained a fair activity level here for all 6 years of the site's existence (it just had its anniversary last week), and I've even managed to keep a slow but steady flow of new users all these years later (which is tougher than you might think).

Not even NWP itself lasted six years. While some of my decisions may not be ones you agree with, I can assure you that they're all done with the overall health and future of the site in mind.

Also recall that the biggest fear upon PFA's inception was that I would engage in heavy-handed moderation. Instead, the complaints mostly seem to be that my hands aren't heavy enough. For the most part, I've found that letting the forum mostly run itself is the best solution, and I've taken to lighter administration touches such as deleting junk messages and banning people from threads, rather than outright bans from the site.
    Message Boards are dying. Some of my best trolling was done on the IMDB.com message boards, guess what, they eliminated them last year. I literally had 1,000 posts there, some of my best work was bashing Star Trek movies and 2001 Space Odyssey. You would have been shocked how many people would go nuts on you when you bashed Spock.

Message boards are totally dying, I am quite frankly shocked PFA continues to exist. I would have thought this place would have died a year after it started. This site is incredibly sticky which is why its laughable Druff insists this place loses money. If you just look at basic math and traffic this forum probably yields a net profit of $1,200-$1,400 a month which is not bad as a part time gig.

Comments

hongkonger: Live long and prosper douchebag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    How did this post get no love?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Thread Information