Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I wonder what happened to Azzclown / Anal_Hershiser

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    everyone on here now and everyone on old-school NWP, including myself, are pieces of shit

Comments

tyde: INDEED

unchainedghost: Fact

splitthis: Here here. Mental illness is a prereq

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    I used to look forward to Jewdonk posts, he was witty and entertaining.

Sadly he's become a drug fucked wreck.

Drug induced psychosis 100%

I don't bother to post much anymore because the game has changed

also I do drink, but I don't do drugs aside from smoking a little herb when I'm not working

to address your concern...I would love nothing better than to let it rip and go on old school style tirades...

but this shit failsite is run by a self loathing fucktard of epic proportions

Rainman bans anyone who rubs him the wrong way. This site has no mods because he's a control freak

I'd love nothing better than to unleash the wrath of God , but I choose not to because pokernerdalert is run by the biggest jagoff ever

TBC

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i love u jewdonk but Druff is literally the most lenient moderator of a web forum that I've ever posted on, not hyperbole, he literally lets people get away with murder on the site, you're here right now talking about his ex girlfriend, talking all kinds of shit, clowning on him and you are not banned. to me, PFA is basically an unmoderated forum. I've gone apeshit on all the forums dozens of times, todd never bans he usually just merges threads, still not okay but hardly a nazi mod.

i agree that he's a nerd, a tightass, jew etc, but he does a good job running this board (at a loss i heard). who fucking cares if "poker pros don't like him" dude, you are in yur 50's have you not realized that most poker pros are total piece of shit RICH KIDS?

Comments

big dick: .

Salty_Aus: Fair but druff

hongkonger: Sums it all up

varys: Clap clap

unchainedghost: At a loss I heard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

I don't bother to post much anymore because the game has changed

also I do drink, but I don't do drugs aside from smoking a little herb when I'm not working

to address your concern...I would love nothing better than to let it rip and go on old school style tirades...

but this shit failsite is run by a self loathing fucktard of epic proportions

Rainman bans anyone who rubs him the wrong way. This site has no mods because he's a control freak

I'd love nothing better than to unleash the wrath of God , but I choose not to because pokernerdalert is run by the biggest jagoff ever

TBC
    Your thoughts and emotions are so impaired, it's clearly obvious you have drug issues.

You literally need to kill a baby and eat it for dinner, to get banned on this site.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thing thing you're forgetting about Marty is that he is nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: So affable
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Heard it all before, but dont get whats so horrible about saying "you smell nice"

Comments

The_Lurker: great minds think alike

Neverheeb: It's not like he moved in for the armpit sniff
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Can we get some trip reports from the ship?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Druff can posture all he wants. It makes him feel real big waving his banhammer. It must frustrate the hell out of him that every poster here would choose to have a beer with Marty over having any interaction with him.

PS, this site is not run at a loss. Druff shorts the freerolls and then pockets all unclaimed funds.
    umm, have you read literally any of the trip reports about tyde meet ups?

Load Metric
    It must frustrate the hell out of Druff that every member here would choose to smoke crack with Marty over Druff.

Comments

Charham: Funny rep
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I get this feeling that I have been here before?

Load Metric
    Jewdonk how much for a group of 4 guys to come down and live with you for one week in Mexico? We would expect you to provide alcohol and catering services similar to an all inclusive resort. We would also expect some sort of local guide services.

Load Metric
    welcome back marty, tell us some travel story's. sorry to hear about your dog.

Comments

splitthis: Next dog please get basic shots and heartworm
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Would you like me to bring Miri out here so she can tell the REAL story about what happened that night at Moneyplays?

YOU were the one she said was "addicted to the internet".

You were constantly running up to us like a drunk buffoon trying to rant about forum shit, and neither of us wanted to hear about it. We kept trying to politely change the subject and get away from you, and then a few minutes later, you'd scamper up to us like a drunk little beaver and do the exact same thing again.

Anyone who has met you will verify that ALL YOU DO is sit and ramble about forum shit, because you literally have nothing else going on in your life. You still brag quietly to your "friends" (ones who actually laugh at you behind your back and have no respect for you) about how many "hits" you bring to MY forum. Pathetic.

Contrast that to when I meet up with people from the forum, where I rarely bring up any forum topics unless asked about them. That's because I'm more interested in getting to know the person I'm meeting, and you only want to ramble about what a great forum poster you think you are. This is one of many reasons why nobody wants to spend any time with you. Oh, and you spit on everyone when you talk.

Hilarious that you are attempting to bash me for my 8+ year relationship when you can't manage to be with a woman for longer than 8 minutes, unless you're paying for an hour with her.

I was with Miri for almost 8 years prior to this one with Ben's mom.

When was the last time you had relations with any woman who could stand you for even a short length of time? Let me guess... the time you were banging beach bunnies in the 1980s, right?

You really are a joke, and I will laugh hard when you inevitably lose your potato peeling gig on the ship, and have to run back to mommy begging for your monthly check, as you've done for most of your adult life.
    Please don't insult beavers.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: #bushpatrole
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Thing thing you're forgetting about Marty is that he is nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others.
    There are literally more people banned in the poker room that you run with impunity than on this forum.

Maybe he's getting you 2 mixed up & his rant is directed at you.

Comments

Belly Buster: Don't be a dick now
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Heard it all before, but dont get whats so horrible about saying "you smell nice"
    He was trying to poke his nose between her ass cheeks at the time.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Lot of gold quotes from the mayor in this thread, sig will be updated accordingly.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    i love u jewdonk but Druff is literally the most lenient moderator of a web forum that I've ever posted on, not hyperbole, he literally lets people get away with murder on the site, you're here right now talking about his ex girlfriend, talking all kinds of shit, clowning on him and you are not banned. to me, PFA is basically an unmoderated forum. I've gone apeshit on all the forums dozens of times, todd never bans he usually just merges threads, still not okay but hardly a nazi mod.

i agree that he's a nerd, a tightass, jew etc, but he does a good job running this board (at a loss i heard). who fucking cares if "poker pros don't like him" dude, you are in yur 50's have you not realized that most poker pros are total piece of shit RICH KIDS?
    Have you started taking meds or something man? Your post have become significantly more coherant... Share some with BGC.

Also, I've met Todd before and he's not a nerd in the tranditional sense and was a normal guy. Noone will argue that he isn't a tightass or a jew but honestly he owns it so good on him. I'd rather hangout with him any day of the week over ever spending time with Marty.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Your thoughts and emotions are so impaired, it's clearly obvious you have drug issues.

You literally need to kill a baby and eat it for dinner, to get banned on this site.
    Honestly I think I believe him about the drug issues (atleast recently...) I just think he has wet brain at this point.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Also, I've met Todd before and he's not a nerd in the tranditional sense and was a normal guy. Noone will argue that he isn't a tightass or a jew but honestly he owns it so good on him. I'd rather hangout with him any day of the week over ever spending time with Marty.
    Well, thank you, but don't worry about the nerd thing.

Anyone into computers/phones and that type of stuff in the '80s, like I was, would be considered a nerd.

Actually I liked the nerd culture back then far better than now, where tons of insufferable people attempt to "out-nerd" each other by pretending to have more interest in science, tech, and sci-fi than they actually do. "Nerd" and "geek" are also used interchangeably these days, and both are now seen as positive, rather than pejorative as they used to be.

Honestly it was way better back in the '80s when you were just into what you were into, and if that made you a nerd, so be it. Nobody was having nerd contests or trying to demonstrate who was the biggest geek. Whole thing is lame.

At least Pockles will never be accused of being a nerd, as his technical knowledge begins and ends with "Wordpress for Beginners", although that didn't stop him from scamming people with a "web design" business.

Thread Information