Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I wonder what happened to Azzclown / Anal_Hershiser

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Druff can posture all he wants. It makes him feel real big waving his banhammer. It must frustrate the hell out of him that every poster here would choose to have a beer with Marty over having any interaction with him.

PS, this site is not run at a loss. Druff shorts the freerolls and then pockets all unclaimed funds.
    I'd rather meet up with Druff.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    bottom line (lol) is that Azzclown doesn't post here anymore because he is sick and tired of this perpetual negative vibe on pokernerdalert

this failsite is FAR from the extraordinary buzz NWP had going in its heyday

none of the old school posters contribute here because they all fucking hated Todd

Micon was the glue that held it together

Todd thinks he can recreate that magic...but he is sadly mistaken

NWP/DD is gone forever

Rainman likes to think he can bring it back...but his personality (or lack thereof) makes that an impossibility

Micon despite his many flaws, was approachable, likable, and charismatic

Todd is unlikable and has no personality aside from his inherent gift for shitting on people

which is why this sorry ass excuse for a forum will remain stagnant
    :tilt
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Druff can posture all he wants. It makes him feel real big waving his banhammer. It must frustrate the hell out of him that every poster here would choose to have a beer with Marty over having any interaction with him.

PS, this site is not run at a loss. Druff shorts the freerolls and then pockets all unclaimed funds.
    I'd rather meet up with Druff.
    Nobody would rather meet up with Pockles.

This is just Deal being his usual idiotic trollish self. Pretty much any in-person meetup anyone has had with Marty has been a disaster.

Weissman, felon, Brandon, China, fuhoser, Micon, and countless others have put out horror stories over the years regarding their in-person interactions with Jewdonk.

The only reason to meet up with Pockles is to see if he's as much of a fuckup in person as he is on the forum.

They all reach the same unfortunate conclusion: Yes, he is.

About 50 different landlords, clients, and employers he's had over the past decade would agree.

Comments

tyde: felon and I got along just fine...I still talk to Brandon.....China and I are cool....Hoser is a loser....keep spinning you autistic fucking dork

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ok fine lets get it on DORK

First things first

never forget that Miri dumped your geek ass (I am a first hand witness) because you were/are (quote) "ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET"

I'll never forget that first meeting I had with you at Money Plays when she was screaming at you because you were so dysfunctional

I'll never forget that limp handshake and your pasty white skin

now here we are...I think like 8 years later

and you still sit here night after night....peckity peck peck on your shit laptop trying so desperately to be relevant in the poker world

you sorry fuck

I cant help but feel a deep seeded sense of sorrow for little Benny....the most neglected child ever...as his father hammers away day after after day on his beloved mobile device

I also reminisce when you took a vacation in the mountains, desperately trying to get an internet connection to no avail.

Or when you took a cruise with your mommy and sat in your cabin on the dial up quality interweb because you can't stand to be away from the net for even one day

and here you are...

night after night after night

shitting on anyone and everyone who doesn't meet your criteria

may I ask you a simple question ?

why haven't you married the mother of your child ?

actually I think the more relevant question is how the fuck is she still tolerating your narcissistic and vile persona, and not packing up Benny in a rented Ford Fiesta fleeing from your awful and self absorbed lack of humanity ?

Miri had the good sense to BOUNCE

I'm genuinely curious why after (what the fuck like 7 years now?) you still haven't married the mother of your child

You're a lowlife Todd....you're a self important, genuinely miserable prick

You're no pillar of justice in the poker world

just a failed player whom everyone around you despises with a crappy vbulletin forum trying to prop himself up as relevent

if you polled every poker player on the circuit....95% of them have never heard of you, and the remaining 5% regard you as a total douche

nice legacy bro

Comments

hongkonger: Yet you can't resist coming back
    Last edited by tyde; 03-03-2018 at 01:42 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    anyway shall I start listing the EPIC posters from NWP/DD who chose not to post on this jokesite because of Todd ?

it will be a long list

Rainman likes to pretend that he was the big draw for posters on NWP LOLOL

yea Mr. Charisma himself

I was there folks.

Todd you're such a colossal MUTT

shall I continue ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Would you like me to bring Miri out here so she can tell the REAL story about what happened that night at Moneyplays?

YOU were the one she said was "addicted to the internet".

You were constantly running up to us like a drunk buffoon trying to rant about forum shit, and neither of us wanted to hear about it. We kept trying to politely change the subject and get away from you, and then a few minutes later, you'd scamper up to us like a drunk little beaver and do the exact same thing again.

Anyone who has met you will verify that ALL YOU DO is sit and ramble about forum shit, because you literally have nothing else going on in your life. You still brag quietly to your "friends" (ones who actually laugh at you behind your back and have no respect for you) about how many "hits" you bring to MY forum. Pathetic.

Contrast that to when I meet up with people from the forum, where I rarely bring up any forum topics unless asked about them. That's because I'm more interested in getting to know the person I'm meeting, and you only want to ramble about what a great forum poster you think you are. This is one of many reasons why nobody wants to spend any time with you. Oh, and you spit on everyone when you talk.

Hilarious that you are attempting to bash me for my 8+ year relationship when you can't manage to be with a woman for longer than 8 minutes, unless you're paying for an hour with her.

I was with Miri for almost 8 years prior to this one with Ben's mom.

When was the last time you had relations with any woman who could stand you for even a short length of time? Let me guess... the time you were banging beach bunnies in the 1980s, right?

You really are a joke, and I will laugh hard when you inevitably lose your potato peeling gig on the ship, and have to run back to mommy begging for your monthly check, as you've done for most of your adult life.

Comments

tyde: DID NOT READ

Banned
    Load Metric
    simple question

why haven't you married the mother of your child after all this time ?

what is it like 6 or 7 years now ?

also on a side note...just curious

do you sneak any hidden cam videos titty fucking Miri before she shitcanned you ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    anyway shall I start listing the EPIC posters from NWP/DD who chose not to post on this jokesite because of Todd ?

it will be a long list

Rainman likes to pretend that he was the big draw for posters on NWP LOLOL

yea Mr. Charisma himself

I was there folks.

Todd you're such a colossal MUTT

shall I continue ?
    Yes, go ahead and continue.

Explain why this forum succeeded Donkdown and turned it into a ghost town, and why your 7 different attempts at taking over the forum world were met with embarrassing failure.

What was the difference between my site and your various failsites?

Do you perhaps think that there's something super-toxic about you, and that no one wants anything to do with you aside from laughing at you?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    do you sneak any hidden cam videos titty fucking Miri before she shitcanned you ?
    Exactly the type of creepy question I'd expect from a guy who blurted out, "You smell nice!" as his first words to a woman he met from the forum.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol come on Todd

you know what happened that night

you can insult me all you want

but you know Im not lying about you and Miri

you're better than that Rainman

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    felon and I got along just fine...I still talk to Brandon.....China and I are cool....Hoser is a loser....keep spinning you autistic fucking dork

felon wrote a legendary post about what an embarrassment you were at the Limelight, and it literally became a HOF NWP thread. Remember?

Brandon was so exasperated by you and your bullshit that he posted an epic list of embarrassing things about you. Remember?

You embarrassed China at the WSOP with your drunken idiocy when he was on the bubble of a $3k Limit event, so much that Phil ivey asked who the drunken idiot was, and if China could somehow get rid of him. After you went off on China at some point (I forget why, usual Manic Marty stuff), he posted that and many other shameful stories of your interactions with him.

You might call Hoser a loser now, but that didn't stop you from driving him to your mom's house, parading him in front of her as an example of "a successful poker pro", and then you hit her up to stake your own budding poker career.

There are so many stories accumulated about you over the years, my head is spinning trying to pick which ones to cite as examples as to how unpleasant you are, and how you burn every bridge you ever have.

Oh, and who remembers when Young Curacao bolted out of the Rio because he heard that 5'3" Hollywood Dave was about to show up, and he was afraid Dave was going to kick his ass for bashing him on NWP?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i think it had something to do with this sites pet random subnormals shitposting with absolute impunit
    the shitposters on PFA (im guessing you mean guys like thesparten) are integral to my PFA browsing experience and if anything we need MORE of them to offset the virtue-signalling, fundamentally dishonest reddit-style posts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol come on Todd

I don't even know if you're lying or were too drunk to understand what Miri was saying.

I mean, in this thread you couldn't even understand that Deal was trying to troll me, when it was clear as day that he was.

Anyone who has met me will verify that I rarely discuss forum stuff in person, unless asked about it.

Anyone who has met you will verify that you can't keep your mouth shut about forum crap.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who Miri was yelling at regarding rambling about forum BS at a bar.

Banned
    Load Metric
    OK let me back up a tad if I may

you're so unpopular and disliked its ridiculous

very few members here know the real story of how you muscled your way into NWP

I know your backstory unlike most of these schlubs

Todd you are arguably in the top 5 most least liked 'personalities' in the poker world

for those who have even ever heard of you

this site only exists as a platform for you to posture as some bastion of integrity

you are far from it and its a total disgrace IMO

the manner in which you lash out at others for their lack of ethics

fucking LOL

you're a self important piece of shit who gets off on calling out others for far lesser crimes

you're no saint....you basically prop yourself up as some kind of savior

while bashing others you envy

your self righteous hypocrisy is truly mind boggling

Comments

Dan Druff: broken record

YUUP: I’m a schlub

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also like how Pockles pretends he's speaking for Anal_Hershiser, when in reality he never talked to him outside of the forum (probably not even in PM).

He's just flat out lying by saying that he left because of dissatisfaction with me and how the forum was run.

While Azzclown/Anal_Hershiser bashed me at times, his final year or so on the forum was spent fighting with people like Barry and fuhoser. I actually remember him defending me toward the end, so it's doubtful he left because of any dislike of me.

But the Good Doctor never let the truth get in the way of his drunken rambling.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    lol come on Todd

I don't even know if you're lying or were too drunk to understand what Miri was saying.

I mean, in this thread you couldn't even understand that Deal was trying to troll me, when it was clear as day that he was.

Anyone who has met me will verify that I rarely discuss forum stuff in person, unless asked about it.

Anyone who has met you will verify that you can't keep your mouth shut about forum crap.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who Miri was yelling at regarding rambling about forum BS at a bar.

OK

I was there

Miri screamed at you...

"YOU'RE ADDICTED THE THE INTERNET TODD"

you looked deflated and embarassed

I saw it

she dumped you shortly after

that is a fucking FACT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway Pockles is just on repeat now because I brought up a lot of embarrassing subjects he doesn't want further discussed.

That's my cue to bow out for the night. I think I've engaged the child far too much already.

Comments

tyde: i never read your posts you fucking DORK

big dick: off set the white trash red rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I also like how Pockles pretends he's speaking for Anal_Hershiser, when in reality he never talked to him outside of the forum (probably not even in PM).

He's just flat out lying by saying that he left because of dissatisfaction with me and how the forum was run.

While Azzclown/Anal_Hershiser bashed me at times, his final year or so on the forum was spent fighting with people like Barry and fuhoser. I actually remember him defending me toward the end, so it's doubtful he left because of any dislike of me.

But the Good Doctor never let the truth get in the way of his drunken rambling.

don't you realize that the reason all these GREAT posters don't contribute here is because they fucking hate you ?

JFC let me know when its time to post names of all the amazing people on NWP that bounced because they despise(d) you

you incorrigible self absorbed piece of shit

Comments

Hockey Guy: "i never read your posts you fucking DORK." I remember you posted this once a long time ago in a land far away.

hongkonger: Go ahead and post them, we are all waiting to laugh at you

Load Metric
    you gonna just ban this loser druff ?

Load Metric
    I used to look forward to Jewdonk posts, he was witty and entertaining.

Sadly he's become a drug fucked wreck.

Drug induced psychosis 100%

Thread Information