Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I wonder what happened to Azzclown / Anal_Hershiser

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I wonder what happened to Azzclown / Anal_Hershiser

The guy trolled me plenty over the years, but I actually miss him.

In his final days at PFA, he finally revealed a "human" side, where he discussed his wife's IVF procedure, and how thrilled he was to have his twin daughters.

I never knew much about him. I think he said he was a government employee, and he lived somewhere in Oregon.

He had long periods of inactivity before, but never for years. He never stated that he was leaving, nor was he expressing dissatisfaction with PFA when he last posted. I wonder what happened to him.

Load Metric
    He's dead. Anal trauma. unrelated

Load Metric
    i think it had something to do with this sites pet random subnormals shitposting with absolute impunity but maybe there were other reasons he left.

Comments

varys: You made a bingo
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Maybe he has a dupe? Not many of us have been here for over a decade under just one name like me, Druff, sonatine and dirtyb.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Maybe he has a dupe? Not many of us have been here for over a decade under just one name like me, Druff, sonatine and dirtyb.
    I don't think so. He had a fairly distinct personality and didn't try to hide who he was, even when he switched names from Azzclown to Anal_Hershiser.

I also don't think he left due to the quality (or lack thereof) of posters here. He was never here to make friends, and in fact enjoyed laying into people he found to be wrong or idiotic.

There was one point when fuhoser claimed to have maybe found info on him (the two of them were always arguing), so perhaps that shook him into leaving the site. I don't remember the timing on that, so maybe that wasn't it, but that's my best theory at the moment.

He was always extremely private and repeatedly said that he didn't want anyone knowing who he was.

Load Metric
    Anal was god. Right up there with bottomset and marty in my book.

Comments

tyde: great to see you see you again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    He's dead. Anal trauma. unrelated

I thought he was funny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

In his final days at PFA, he finally revealed a "human" side, where he discussed his wife's IVF procedure, and how thrilled he was to have his twin daughters.

I never knew much about him. I think he said he was a government employee, and he lived somewhere in Oregon.

He had long periods of inactivity before, but never for years. He never stated that he was leaving, nor was he expressing dissatisfaction with PFA when he last posted. I wonder what happened to him.
    Going from zero to two kids in a day is probably what happened.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think the kids were around 2 when he disappeared.

Banned
    Load Metric

didn't plan on posting on this fuckhole again...

but you are easily the most despicable piece of trash in the poker world

Azzclown doesn't post here anymore because you're a piece of human trash and he decided to distance himself from your brand of hostility and filth

just like all the old school NWP posters who abandoned this site....

do I need to list all the epic personalities that don't post here because they fucking hate your ass ?

you're a complete joke Todd

PFA is a joke

everyone here knows you're a joke

Azzclown doesn't post here anymore because you are a sad fuck trying desperately to validate himself on this shitpile 9th tier forum

dont you realize how despised and irrelevant you are in the poker world ?

lol @ PFA

this site is a testament to the lowest of the low

all the NWP era posters don't post on this dumpster of a website because they fucking can't stand you

choke on n-word cocks you self absorbed mega douchebag

this site only serves a a vehicle to prop up your massive ego and so you can go to asleep at night cuddling your pillow trying to convince yourself that you are somehow relevant in the poker world

which you definitely aren't

Comments

sonatine: LAZARUS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

big dick: white trash scumbag

varys: Martysaurus Rex

gut: tydepoker.com coming soon

hongkonger: You mad bro?

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i love jewdonk but who gives a shit about poker, Druff is a solid dude

JACKDANIELS: SHOTS

Muck Ficon: White trash

tigerpiper: brings the hits

Load Metric
    Come on Tyde. Enough with the hyperbole.

This place is solidly 8th tier
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

didn't plan on posting on this fuckhole again...

but you are easily the most despicable piece of trash in the poker world

Azzclown doesn't post here anymore because you're a piece of human trash and he decided to distance himself from your brand of hostility and filth

just like all the old school NWP posters who abandoned this site....

do I need to list all the epic personalities that don't post here because they fucking hate your ass ?

you're a complete joke Todd

PFA is a joke

everyone here knows you're a joke

Azzclown doesn't post here anymore because you are a sad fuck trying desperately to validate himself on this shitpile 9th tier forum

dont you realize how despised and irrelevant you are in the poker world ?

lol @ PFA

this site is a testament to the lowest of the low

all the NWP era posters don't post on this dumpster of a website because they fucking can't stand you

choke on n-word cocks you self absorbed mega douchebag

this site only serves a a vehicle to prop up your massive ego and so you can go to asleep at night cuddling your pillow trying to convince yourself that you are somehow relevant in the poker world

which you definitely aren't

Type is just truly "White Trash Piece of Shit" but he does bring the hits!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the galley potato peeler is back. shore leave?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I guess Martin feels it's safe to return because enough time has passed since the ass beating he took here due to royally fucking over hutmaster.

Are we just supposed to forget that happened?

How's it going, Pockles?

Cooked any good hotel bathtub meth lately?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I gotta admit, I'm a little sad that the place dropped to 9th tier.

Comments

varys: Sniffles

Load Metric
    Sorry son, I can't do that now. You see that mean man Marty is back on the internet. I have to sit here and hit pf5 all night in case he posts again. We can't have him posting family tomato pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Banned
    Load Metric
    just thought I'd pop in to remind Todd that he is easily one of the top 5 most despised poker personalities (or lack thereof) on the poker internet

the only others I can think of are that douche Eric Molina or maybe Howard Lederer

I do know that they are both infinitely more likable than you

do I need to post a list of NWP regs that stopped posting because they fucking can't stand you ?

please don't ban me your majesty

happy to post a long list of old school NWP regs who disappeared and refuse to post on this half baked joke site because they can't stand you and refuse to participate in your little 9th tier ego fest

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: if you don't despise EVERY "poker personality" you have failed as a human being

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    just thought I'd pop in to remind Todd that he is easily one of the top 5 most despised poker personalities (or lack thereof) on the poker internet

the only others I can think of are that douche Eric Molina or maybe Howard Lederer

I do know that they are both infinitely more likable than you

do I need to post a list of NWP regs that stopped posting because they fucking can't stand you ?

please don't ban me your majesty

happy to post a long list of old school NWP regs who disappeared and refuse to post on this half baked joke site because they can't stand you and refuse to participate in your little 9th tier ego fest
    So you can list NWP users dating back to 2004 who no longer post on forums, and all of them left because of me? Story checks out.

The "despised" person here is YOU.

That's why almost nobody showed up to your attempts at running failsites, aside from a few who wanted to troll you (and you took the bait every single time -- it was pathetic to watch).

But let's put all of that aside and recall that you left PFA the last time because everyone ran you off.

You accomplished the rare feat of uniting the entire forum in one opinion, and that opinion was you being an ungrateful scumbag who royally and arrogantly fucked over your only friend in the world.

hutmaster and I have had our differences, but he was an absolute prince in the way he treated you, and in fact was more generous to you than most fathers would be with their own fuckup sons. You repaid him by stiffing him out of $500 and cooking meth in the bathtub of the hotel he paid for.

You can attempt to bash me all you want in response, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a pathetic ingrate piece of trash who cares about no one but himself.

Comments

big dick: .

Banned
    Load Metric
    do I really need to post a list of all the great posters on NWP who are unwilling or refuse to post on this shitbag failsite because they despise Todd ?

Thread Information