Thread: Acr app

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Acr app

Just logged in to my acr account for kicks..

My account was given an extra $30.. Dont know why. Maybe money back from a cought cheater.. Lol

They are on mobil now... So im burning through the $30 on jackpot poker.

I always wanted to like acr and they do have potential but its just too dam reg and bot infested and recs need not apply to that overwhelming envirmoent that only caters to the most hard-core.

Between the huds and bots and seat scripters and rake back and collusion and mucked cards and the nit poker structures, U GOTTA BE AN IDIOT TOO PLAY THERE but the mobile app was nice and the jackpot sit n go 2.0 is fun.
    Last edited by thesparten; 03-02-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since i started this thread i already blew through my free $30..

Theres is no doubt sit n go 2.0 and j.p. is a lot of fun..

I almost deposited $50 but just thinking of shiester phill and everyone having huds on me, i just couldnt..

I cpuld have played all day on global for $30 and had an honest chance to cash out a couple of houndred by the end of the day..

Fuck acr..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Since i started this thread i already blew through my free $30..

Fuck acr..
    Really hate seeing these regs like op bashing ACR in hopes to get all the WPN recs to come over to GP like lambs being led to the slaughter by former pizza shop NYC owner GP regs like Mr. TheSparten.

OP = GP SHILL!!

Comments

thesparten: Lol

Load Metric
    Jackpot poker is a joke, if you look up the YouTube videos there’s multiple accounts that end up playing at the same table over and over and over. One chip dumps to another and then you as a regular player have to beat a 2-1 chip lead.they don’t do it all at once but it’s pretty clear you get taken for a ride on ACR’s jackpot poker.

Load Metric
    The irony of it all is OpenHoldem can be run on Global Poker Ive mentioned it before that a certain well known bot programmer has written extensive bot profiles along with the required table maps to use their software on ACR, BetOnline, Bodog/Ignition, and yes Global Poker (and the software can integrate and use PT4 database to help make play decisions)..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    Jackpot poker is a joke, if you look up the YouTube videos there’s multiple accounts that end up playing at the same table over and over and over. One chip dumps to another and then you as a regular player have to beat a 2-1 chip lead.they don’t do it all at once but it’s pretty clear you get taken for a ride on ACR’s jackpot poker.
    Yes yes!!!

I saw the same guy over and over and over again at all times at j.p..

Thread Information