Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: **woahhvicky, Lil Tay, Alexa Miednik, Anthony 2b, Lil Debbie, etc.**

Load Metric
    boonk's biggest crime to date is that he's no longer interesting in literally any way.

also to go from internet viral juggernaut to using like freeware soundcloud beats in not a first but second attempt to break into the soundcloud rap phenomenon (which is already buried next to lil peep) is uniquely depressing.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Exactly
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    boonk's biggest crime to date is that he's no longer interesting in literally any way.

also to go from internet viral juggernaut to using like freeware soundcloud beats in not a first but second attempt to break into the soundcloud rap phenomenon (which is already buried next to lil peep) is uniquely depressing.
    this post, sonatine is love

Load Metric
    -220 he's using a $40 usb mic from amazon for those vocals and to my ear, zero post production/effects are being applied.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'm a fan of John for the rest of my life. Need to make that clear. Dont care what his raps sound like. I just don't like the thought of him actually reinventing his life. I dont care how boring he presents himself now, in my heart he's still out there boonkin niggas with the cameras off.

Comments

splitthis: $

jsearles22: Idiot

Load Metric
    that vlad interview where hes like slurring about how he has a son but hes never seen him and doesnt know his name is yiiiiiiiiikesish tho.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Shiiiiiiiit. Maybe he does have a future in rap.

Load Metric
    I guess it has been decided for me that I'm gonna be an active Boonk fan again... there are worse things

Comments

splitthis: +

jsearles22: Freak

Load Metric
    i respect your commitment to his brand but maybe consider easing yourself back into this slowly because honestly no one in the game has aged worse than boonk and im absolutely 100% including lil peep and xxxtentacion.

lil xan brandishing his gun at gas stations and insisting his record label set up his relationship with his ex fiance and admitting they wont give him any money to buy a car because hes too wasted on xanax to ever drive legally are blips on the radar compared to the hurricane of remorseless addiction and mental illness that boonk carries around like some sort of grim parasol.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Lmfao rep

Load Metric
    Strongly considering becoming a fan of this one. She's checking off all the initial boxes but there is something off about her that I can't put my finger on.

I need to find out if I will officially become a fan and if anyone can find this entire interview I will give you a big fat smooch on the lips and add you to my No Die list.

Ladies and Gentleman, Inas X

Comments

jsearles22: Rest up

splitthis: Counter attack

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Strongly considering becoming a fan of this one. She's checking off all the initial boxes but there is something off about her that I can't put my finger on.

I need to find out if I will officially become a fan and if anyone can find this entire interview I will give you a big fat smooch on the lips and add you to my No Die list.

Remember the time you cried like a little bitch and said you were leaving? And literally nobody cared. And now you’re back
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    lol at them not even having tea. adam seems like he has just totally checked out at this point, i cant remember the last time he didnt openly despise a guest.

Load Metric
    lol at them not even having tea. adam seems like he has just totally checked out at this point, i cant remember the last time he didnt openly despise a guest.

Have you seen his guests though?

Comments

splitthis:

jsearles22: Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Yikes so I knew there was something about Inas and sure enough... she's nearly 26 year old lmao. I think I just need to be honest with myself and realize I'm a Celina Powell guy. I don't watch Adam22 often but this is the only guest I've noticed him openly despising and even then I thought it was schtick.

Comments

jsearles22: Styx

splitthis:

limitles: fuck off and die searles

Gold
    Load Metric
    Not a no jumper listener but I pay attention to the nonsense

No jumper sucks
    Rap is terrible

Id rather not support it but i still think a nice 2014 chief keef tune is the stuff, so I watch still, waiting for something good from anybody..

Id lke to to be the guy to rerock a Chris brown key... Holy shjt

Load Metric

Saving this for later. Not sure how I feel about this. The plastic gloves you wear to artificially inseminate a horse isn't something I want to see people wearing to eat with. Grossed out and I dont want to watch John Fucking Gabbana anyway.

Comments

jsearles22: Idiots are you

splitthis:
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-21-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Load Metric
    Uh oh

Comments

jsearles22: Ritual

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Things you might not know about Woah Vicky

1. She's still full black on facebook.
    https://m.facebook.com/imwoahvicky/

2. She dipped her toe into the FinDom world for all of November 19th.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WoahVickyFindom

3. She's not only hilariously talented but can also stop you dead in your tracks when she gets spiritual.
    Name:  2019-05-07 04.24.41.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  172.3 KB

**Correction**
    It has been brough to my attention that Vicky was back at it findomming on November 20th as well.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WoahVickyQueen

Comments

splitthis:

jsearles22: Polo is the best
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-27-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Load Metric

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Da fuq

Load Metric

I should have known she was way too in the groove to have just started on the 19th.

Comments

splitthis:

jsearles22: Treble and the field

Load Metric
    Fuckin pissed off I didn't get any Could Nevva merch for Christmas. Thought I'd at least get one of those belly hoodies. When they say you gotta pay the cost to be boss they are specifically talking about the times where you check the mailbox for Could Nevva merch and it's never there.

I don't really talk about these people on this forum but I need to at least give one thank you to the person that sent me David Wohl's sexy 2020 calendar. You know who you are. Breck Worsham isn't bad either.

Comments

jsearles22: Roach

splitthis:

Load Metric

Thread Information