Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teacher caught banging 14-year-old student

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donk_tiltV9.0 View Post
    I'm confused. Is this the student or the teacher?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    in b4 OSA sets foot in here and turns it upside down
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Teacher allegedly performed oral sex on 13-year-old in school

https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/teache...-old-in-class/

A sixth-grade teacher in Arizona accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student performed oral sex on him in a classroom — and told the teen she wanted him “every day with no time limit,” according to court records.

Brittany Zamora, a 27-year-old teacher at Las Brisas Academy Elementary School in Goodyear, allegedly had sex with the 13-year-old student three times and also performed oral sex on him in her car during encounters from Feb. 1 through March 8, according to court records obtained by the Arizona Republic.

Zamora and the teen also traded naked photos, he told police, saying their relationship started when the married teacher began “flirting” with him in a classroom chat group. She then sent the teen a nude picture of herself and another clad in lingerie.

During one exchange, the teen told Zamora he wanted to have sex with her again, court records show.

“I know baby!” Zamora responded. “I want you every day with no time limit.”

In another message, according to court records, Zamora said: “If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would.”

Zamora was arrested last week after the teen’s parents found text messages indicating a sexual relationship between the pair. The texts were discovered because the boy’s parents had installed an app to monitor his phone, police said.

Zamora was taken into custody Thursday on one count of obscene material transmission to a minor, according to the Arizona Republic. A court commissioner then found probable cause to hold her on suspicion of eight counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of child molestation and one count of transmitting obscene material, according to the newspaper.

Zamora told a court commissioner that she would “love to go home, to be released” during her initial appearance in court on Friday.

“I’d love to go home to my husband,” Zamora told Commissioner Melissa Zabor, who set her bond at $250,000.

A second student has also told police he saw Zamora and the 13-year-old student having sex. Zamora also sent a second student naked photos of herself, he told police.

The alleged sexual relationship was reported to police late Wednesday by the school’s principal after the teen’s parents found the concerning text messages. Screenshots of the incriminating texts were relayed to police, according to Liberty School District interim superintendent Richard Rundhaug.

“The safety of our students is our #1 priority,” Rundhaug said in a statement posted on the school’s website. “Transparency is equally important. We are fully cooperating with the Goodyear Police Department and will comment further at the appropriate time.”

Rundhaug said in a statement a day later that the arrested staff member would not return to the school.

“This incident has been reported to the Arizona State Board of Education so they can make a determination regarding the teacher’s certification,” Rundhaug said. “Additionally, we have school counselors and school psychologists at Las Brisas Academy today to help students and staff members cope with this incident. The school psychologists and school counselors will also be available for the foreseeable future to continue to attend to our students’ and staff members’ needs.”

The teen’s parents also told police that Zamora’s husband “harassed” the teen’s father on the phone, begging for him not to contact authorities about the allegations.

Zamora’s husband told the teen’s father that his wife had “made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids,” according to court records obtained by the newspaper.

Zamora’s husband also seemingly suggested that he and the teen’s father fight each other to settle the bizarre love triangle, suggesting that they “meet up” to “settle this.” The teen’s father ignored the invitation and hung up, court records show.

Zamora, who started working at the school less than a year ago, is due to appear in court Thursday, according to the Arizona Republic. It was unclear if she had hired an attorney.
    Kids in school today are getting too much sex...from their teachers.

I embarrassed to say I didn't fuck any of my teachers in school.

BUMP

20 years in prison. No possibility of parole. She has to serve all 20, until 2038.

Judge was harsh on her because the kid was 13, and because she banged him in front of another boy in the classroom on one occasion. Also, apparently she was in the process of doing the same thing to an 11-year-old (!!), but nothing happened because she was arrested before it could proceed further.

There was also a lol lawsuit against her cuck husband who threatened the victim's father at one point. Apparently the cuck husband settled the lawsuit.

http://www.foxla.com/news/goodyear-t...Vv8CuhE2GUgrLk

Load Metric

Brittany Zamora, 28, from Goodyear, Arizona, was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Friday

When she is released, she will have to register as a sex offender and serve two life terms of probation

She pleaded guilty last year to having sex with a 13-year-old male student she taught at Las Brisas Academy

An affair between the two began over text and quickly progressed to sexual contact, officials said

She allegedly slept with him four times in her car and in her school classroom

Zamora, who is married, sent the boy nudes and photos of herself in lingerie

She was arrested in March 2018 after teen's parents installed Sentry Parental Control, which monitors messaging apps for 'suspicious content or behavior'

Let this be a lesson for all teachers fucking their students.

If you are going to send text messages and pictures back and forth...don't use your own fucking cell phone.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Use burner phones or risk getting burned.

Thread Information