Thread: Weed Legal?

Load Metric

Weed Legal?

Not sure exactly what the new laws are but from what I hear weed is now fully legal (at least to smoke in private)

How does everyone feel about this?

Personally weed caused me to have some mental health issues (probably because I smoked it early - around 13)
    I smoked pretty regularly until I was about 22 - not only did it cause me to have mental health problems it also opened the door to way worse things...

I'm not a proponent of legal weed.

What about everyone else?
    Ship it crucial

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post
    Not sure exactly what the new laws are but from what I hear weed is now fully legal (at least to smoke in private)

Personally weed caused me to have some mental health issues (probably because I smoked it early - around 13)
    I smoked pretty regularly until I was about 22 - not only did it cause me to have mental health problems it also opened the door to way worse things...

It's a fucked up world. Cannabis is still a schedule II drug in Canada while LSD and Mescaline are schedule III.
    And yet medical marijuana shops are everywhere, some of which ask for no documentation.
    And you can still get a maximum fine of five years for possession(quantity related)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Limitles are you watching Caught? I've never knowingly watched a Canadian program since pre-Drake Degrassi but this one is about weed so I checked out the premiere. It also has some of that goofy old music u like in it.

https://vidlox.me/qi1zm7fblrg6

Load Metric
    Yeah it's pretty crazy when it boils down to it. A lot of people think "oh it's just weed it's not really a drug - innocent stuff..."

not the case with long term use - can cause real bad problems with your mind... and body (munchies and laziness)
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Yeah it's pretty crazy when it boils down to it. A lot of people think "oh it's just weed it's not really a drug - innocent stuff..."

not the case with long term use - can cause real bad problems with your mind... and body (munchies and laziness)

lulz it didn't do shit to limitles vegas1369 and me.

Load Metric
    Weed is great - like everything, in moderation.

I like a bit to unwind at night a few nights per week, but could never understand why people would want to feel lile that all day.

I do think it serves as a gateway of sorts for people prone to addiction, as does lots of things.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    It sucks that you are 10% of the population that can't handle something as benign as weed, but don't be one of those people that's all against it because you weren't mentally tough enough to handle life.

Comments

varys: This

WillieMcFML: tough but fair

hongkonger: Know thyself and act accordingly

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    It sucks that you are 10% of the population that can't handle something as benign as weed, but don't be one of those people that's all against it because you weren't mentally tough enough to handle life.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not gonna roll downtown to the corner and start slappin' joints out of people's hands
    Nor am I even gonna vote on the matter... it's just my experience
    What's the legal smoking age? 18 or 21?
    Ship it crucial

Silver
    Load Metric
    21+ rec

18+ medical.... Some even younger, but usually non psychoactive oils.

Load Metric
    funny, i opened up this thread about a hour after eating a gummy...(bought from licensed rec dispensary)

the co-incident is beyond belief

giggling
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

U a dumbazz bitch! Weeds wuznt ur problm nigga u just a week azz mutha fucka

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCup View Post

U a dumbazz bitch! Weeds wuznt ur problm nigga u just a week azz mutha fucka

He's not week but shout out your screen name. It's been years I think since I thought about my girl Debbie.

Load Metric

You have an addictive personality.... caffeine was also a gateway drug...
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

It's a fucked up world. Cannabis is still a schedule II drug in Canada while LSD and Mescaline are schedule III.
    And yet medical marijuana shops are everywhere, some of which ask for no documentation.
    And you can still get a maximum fine of five years for possession(quantity related)
    Most all there is to know about Canada’s brutal history with weed

Decent podcast

Listen to Canadians and Cannabis from Legalized in Podcasts. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/...=1000381484163

Sorry this one has the history

Listen to On Drugs in Podcasts. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/...246879992?mt=2
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Weed is GOD

Load Metric
    Drug prohibition should end and be replaced by regulation and harm reduction programs. Learn about why from the many former cops, prosecutors, and judges of LEAP, the Law Enforcement Action Partnership, who have extensive professional experience fighting the futile War on Drugs.

https://lawenforcementactionpartners...s/drug-policy/

Name:  IMG_9489.PNG
Views: 125
Size:  451.6 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 03-02-2018 at 08:54 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually move a little weed on the side but i want it too stay illegal..

Its cheaper and more profit too be made by the individual instead of the multinationals or the goverment connected that will take over..

In reality it should not be illegal or legal nor any type of licences or fees..

Thread Information