Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 02/28/2018 *** $170+10 FREEROLL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 02/28/2018 *** $170+10 FREEROLL

Show begins at approximately 8:15pm PST, on Wednesday, February 28, 2018.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (712) 775-8162 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

There is a $170+10 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 9:00pm PST on 2/28/18
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $80, 2nd: $40, 3rd: $30, 4th: $13, 5th: $7, Bounty on Gordman: $10. I will send this to you by bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, check, or other methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    Gordman $64 ($10 bounty included)
    Eric Bensamochan $50
    Reno $40
    IamGreek $10
    tradershky $16

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for tonight:

- PFA introduces alternate URL pokerfraud dot com

- JaoPoker reopens, claims it will process withdrawals & has new owners

- Raymond Davis check-in, who is currently with Allen Kessler and Burt Boutin

- Vanessa Selbst reported to HR at her new company for inappropriate behavior at social function

- Jennifer Tilly raises eyebrows due to politically incorrect Oscars-vote Tweet

- Leon Tsoukernik's counterclaims against Matt Kirk thrown out in court

- Doug Polk, Negreanu both snubbed at American Poker Awards, shortly after another Twitter flap

- Bellagio cook steals lobster tails, gets arrested

- "Pot dumping" boxes installed at McCarran Airport

- Dennis Hof's "Love Ranch" shut down by officials

- Bally's poker dealer caught stealing from pots, gets job at Bellagio after firing

- Always bet on black? Poker player fires entire $60k tournament win on single roulette spin

- Poker player Micah Raskin busted in New York with 360 pounds of pot

- A river runs through it: Horseshoe Southern Indiana shuts down due to Ohio River flooding

- Pokerstars (The Stars Group) buys majority share in Crownbet

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Comments

drufdajewgod: bad guy vs tmmlk , prank calls, more general debauchery por favor ty druff

Load Metric
    What happened to the "general topics"?

Anyway love the show, looking forward to the archives.

Load Metric

Uh Oh ???

I'm predicting something of the wall tonight.

Get your PopCorn Ready Bitches!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Are you taking paypal at this time? I thought i remember you having a Paypal problem a while ago.

If you are, i can throw in some money

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Are you taking paypal at this time? I thought i remember you having a Paypal problem a while ago.

i'll pm you the address, thanks

Load Metric

badguy23@pokerfraudalert.eu is were we send all donations Gordman?

And everyone else.

Thanks for supporting the freeroll everyone.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

i'll pm you the address, thanks
    Sent

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Generosity Rep

SysOp: shut it down gor.... jk very nice to donate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gordman shipped $64 to make it a $120 freeroll PLUS $10 bounty on him!

Thanks!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Gordman shipped $64 to make it a $120 freeroll PLUS $10 bounty on him!

Thanks!
    No problemo

Comments

badguy23: Thanks.

IamGreek: Thank you Sir

SysOp: +1

drufdajewgod: cheers to you sir

Platinum
    Load Metric

- Vanessa Selbst reported to HR at her new company for inappropriate behavior at social function
    jesus Christ, doesn't she work at a hedgie? I mean outside of whipping out your dick it's really hard to get reprimanded for shitty behavior...I mean my ex-boss used to shout obscenities at me while sitting 3 feet from me and scream that same shit at his brokers over the phone...never once did he get HR coming down on him...bad behavior just comes with the territory...

only thing I can think of is that she whipped out her dick and it was bigger than most guys in the room...

Comments

SysOp: huge dick rep

Sanlmar: big swinging dicks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

jesus Christ, doesn't she work at a hedgie? I mean outside of whipping out your dick it's really hard to get reprimanded for shitty behavior...I mean my ex-boss used to shout obscenities at me while sitting 3 feet from me and scream that same shit at his brokers over the phone...never once did he get HR coming down on him...bad behavior just comes with the territory...

only thing I can think of is that she whipped out her dick and it was bigger than most guys in the room...
    There are no big swinging dicks anymore. That died when partnerships went public.

They used to say, “if you want a friend - get a dog”. There are no friends in the pit.

They may have been crude back in the day but if they did a trade with you - you knew you were the sucker. You just hoped to suckout occasionally

Now they hire people like Selbst. Incentivize them the wrong way. You want to trade against the big houses today. It really is a dying and largely unnecessary business

That Human Resources records the complaint proves I’m right

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

There are no big swinging dicks anymore. That died when partnerships went public.

They used to say, “if you want a friend - get a dog”. There are no friends in the pit.

They may have been crude back in the day but if they did a trade with you - you knew you were the sucker. You just hoped to suckout occasionally

Now they hire people like Selbst. Incentivize them the wrong way. You want to trade against the big houses today. It really is a dying and largely unnecessary business

yeah they sure as shit aren't at public shops (aka big banks) because the gobment neutered them...

id argue there are still BSDs at hedgies...they don't have to answer to anybody in a regulatory sense so they can still swing for the fences so to speak...but with all the algo trading and shit don't know how many of those guys there are left...

youre 100% right about the pit...one of my biggest regrets was not getting out to the CME when I worked for my old shop just to see that...the "locals" are fucking savages...they were probably the ones laughing all the way to the bank buying theta from my fucking dipshit ex-boss when he blew his ass up...

Load Metric
    Druff Sorry they decided to smoke weed b4 the 1st .. Shits legal there big time.

We best win this shit.

Wont say teams name or game cuz it will jinx it.

Sure u all can fig it out since u r $$$ Scholars

Load Metric
    There are currently 37 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 28 guests)

SysOp, badguy23, bukowski72, Drexel, Erin Micunt, Menks, MrTickle, Reno, snowtracks.

BRING BACK GENERAL TOPICS AND ZOD

Agenda for tonight:
    YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

Comments

badguy23: I agree with this 10000$

Load Metric
    do you really need to discuss the many alternate URLS leading to the site, i mean that's not a topic, the rest are equally boring and mundane.

Load Metric

yeah they sure as shit aren't at public shops (aka big banks) because the gobment neutered them...

id argue there are still BSDs at hedgies...they don't have to answer to anybody in a regulatory sense so they can still swing for the fences so to speak...but with all the algo trading and shit don't know how many of those guys there are left...

youre 100% right about the pit...one of my biggest regrets was not getting out to the CME when I worked for my old shop just to see that...the "locals" are fucking savages...they were probably the ones laughing all the way to the bank buying theta from my fucking dipshit ex-boss when he blew his ass up...
    I was just shooting off.

Yes the hedgies are pure.

Being a poker player she ought to have the chops

The CME was penultimate. The CME was physical and some guys traded their rent money. Fortunes made and lost in a day. I never even got to see it. I would have left my home, job and family for a shot though. Those were men.

Gotta find a good video.

Here’s one. Lol, all the familiar CNBC faces. Still should be good

Comments

Gordman: TY for this. only watched the first couple of minutes but this looks good. saving to watch when i have more time

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Great Mind Rep
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-28-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I was just shooting off.

The CME was penultimate. The CME was physical and some guys traded their rent money. Fortunes made and lost in a day. I never even got to see it. I would have left my home, job and family for a shot though. Those were men.

Gotta find a good video.

I watched this awhile ago and I remember it being decent...

Comments

Sanlmar: Lol Fucking love you man. The hate is your best quality

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    There are currently 37 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 28 guests)

SysOp, badguy23, bukowski72, Drexel, Erin Micunt, Menks, MrTickle, Reno, snowtracks.

BRING BACK GENERAL TOPICS AND ZOD

Agenda for tonight:
    YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

ZOD is GOD

Comments

Tellafriend: LOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FUCKING A SAN!!! great minds think alike

Comments

Sanlmar: Ditto

Load Metric

I was just shooting off.

Gotta find a good video.

I watched this awhile ago and I remember it being decent...

Shit I didnt no we were going back to the 90s.. Let me put my video on here

When u have balls to rip this guy off twice and he calls u personally give me a call.

Yea all that shit u read about me they all deserved it and tried to fck me over. Marks

Great guy glad I had a chance to talk with him.

Comments

Sanlmar: Sacco is Bookmaker.eu. Should be fun reading
    Last edited by badguy23; 02-28-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Thread Information