Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** Official Forrest Fenn Treasure Body Count Thread **

Load Metric

** Official Forrest Fenn Treasure Body Count Thread **

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenn_treasure

Huge asshole Forrest Fenn claims to have hidden about $1m USD in gold nuggets, gems, etc somewhere in the Rocky Mountains and then wrote a shitty poem describing how to find it.

Four (4) people confirmed dead from trying, so far. The actual number is probably higher because so many of them just end up getting swept away by the various rivers or fall to their deaths in remote canyons or just generally get eaten by fucking bears etc.

Fenn's response is to offer tantalizing bits of bullshit claiming some people have been only 200 feet from it, others 500 feet.

-340 he never hid any fucking treasure. He's a confirmed antiquities scammer and has been raided by the FBI over it. So theres that.

-1800 someone already found his treasure and decided that instead of paying $400k USD taxes, they would simply sell it quietly on the black market.

-12500 more people will die trying to find Fenn's treasure.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Huge asshole Forrest Fenn claims to have hidden about $1m USD in gold nuggets, gems, etc somewhere in the Rocky Mountains and then wrote a shitty poem describing how to find it.

Four (4) people confirmed dead from trying, so far. The actual number is probably higher because so many of them just end up getting swept away by the various rivers or fall to their deaths in remote canyons or just generally get eaten by fucking bears etc.

Fenn's response is to offer tantalizing bits of bullshit claiming some people have been only 200 feet from it, others 500 feet.

-340 he never hid any fucking treasure. He's a confirmed antiquities scammer and has been raided by the FBI over it. So theres that.

-1800 someone already found his treasure and decided that instead of paying $400k USD taxes, they would simply sell it quietly on the black market.

-12500 more people will die trying to find Fenn's treasure.
    i've followed this for a few years. in the beginiing they gave this dickwad regular airtime on cbs this morning.

key to finding this this, if it's not a scam, which can't be ruled out is check this guys cc statements dating back 2 years leading up to the release. no frikken way he was smart enough to put this together himself. but i believe he's pretty stupid enough to leave a trail which will lead you to the close vicinity of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this is a good site for treasure hunts and updates and contests pertaining to that. either by solving a riddle or by a book.

http://mysteriouswritings.com/
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    reasonably certain the guys a bona fide sociopath.

like the last guy to die was a reaaaaallly good friend with kids + wife and everyones like dude, shut this shit down now? and hes like nah but where are the cameras so i can give thoughts and prayers.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The treasure is probably real.

However, you must solve that fucking poem first.

If someone actually finds this chest and decides not to tell anyone then no one may prove that Forest Fenn hid it to begin with.

Load Metric
    -340 he never hid any fucking treasure.
    Bet the house.

Load Metric

His poetry was shit too.

Load Metric
    Attention Sparten, Bottomset, herbertstemple, Sah 24, tellafriend/jewlip/dupester, tgull, the side dish washer and other team retard members.

Searching for this treasure truly is not a risky endeavor. It is estimated that over 50,000 ppl have safely searched since the announcement was made.

I heartily encourage the lot of you to enjoy your own search for over one MILLION dollars.

Use a little sense and everything will be fine.
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    Attention Sparten, Bottomset, herbertstemple, Sah 24, tellafriend/jewlip/dupester, tgull, the side dish washer and other team retard members.

Searching for this treasure truly is not a risky endeavor. It is estimated that over 50,000 ppl have safely searched since the announcement was made.

I heartily encourage the lot of you to enjoy your own search for over one MILLION dollars.

Use a little sense and everything will be fine.

Name:  logoff.png
Views: 637
Size:  586.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why risk your life for $1,000,000 when you can just play a clue game for a fail TV show nobody watched:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push,_Nevada

Load Metric
    Watching "The Curse of Oak Island".

They believe the Knights Templar buried treasure there such as the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant.

And that they never came back for it.

Centuries later, people buried other treasure on Oak Island.

They found three treasure chests a few hundred years ago.

Now the fuckheads who own Oak Island believe that there is more treasure hidden on the Island.

BULLSHIT!!!!! SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    found...or it's a bs statement..no clues given about this yet

Load Metric
    Yes, it's probably true that Forest Fenn's treasure has been found.

I wonder if he will reveal the exact location of where he hid the chest.

If he hid it in a state or national forest, they claim that the treasure belongs to the government.

The guy who found it, someone who lives on the east coast, may never come forward.

However, he may get caught when he tries to sell the unique treasure items from the chest.

Load Metric
    Nobody found it. Five deaths weighing heavy on old man Fenn's conscience. Plus his family was constantly getting harassed with strangers appearing at their house. His daughter especially pleaded with him to stop the nonsense. Fenn retrieved it so that no more people would die and his family could live without fear.
    Forrest Fenn used to be an art dealer. He had Fenn Galleries in Santa Fe, NM and he purchased pottery and sculpture from some of my Native American relatives in NM. They also sold their art through his gallery for many years and know him very well...the man has quite the personality and ego. Relatives also don't really believe the treasure was found. I've been told of stories that ran in the local papers that give far more details of what the family has been through over the years because of this stupid treasure.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CNN even front-paged this story, claiming it was found.

I also call BS.

"A man back east" supposedly found it, and gave Forrest no details, other than sending him a picture.

Right.

Anyone putting so much time and effort into finding it would have wanted their name out, and told the story themselves. It's only $1 million. It's not like the person has to worry about extortion or anything like that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I also call BS.

"A man back east" supposedly found it, and gave Forrest no details, other than sending him a picture.

Right.

Anyone putting so much time and effort into finding it would have wanted their name out, and told the story themselves. It's only $1 million. It's not like the person has to worry about extortion or anything like that.
    I’m sure it’s bs, but he would have to worry about taxes. Easy to move gold.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I also call BS.

Right.

just because fenn says somebody found the treasure doesn't mean the potential for fraud still exists. but i would like to think it was really found

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    fenn said he's done with this and he isn't going to talk about it...lol

so does this mean there isn't going to be a solve and let people know where it was found? it not it's prolly fraudulent...i did read that fenn was getting sued by a couple of people regarding the treasure, and one of the persons suing him is lawyer from chicago saying she found it but it was swiped from her, as somebody hacked her computer.....lol

again,..it doesn't mean there isn't foul play, but potentially being a crackpot isn't going to help in calling him out

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    fenn said he's done with this and he isn't going to talk about it...lol
    Then Forrest Fenn went out in the woods and got the chest himself ending the quest.

In order for this to be real, there must be a full solve of the poem and he must reveal the exact location where the chest was hidden.

If you look at Forrest Fenn's Instagram he lists some very unique items, if the person who found this treasure were to sell those items he might expose himself.

https://www.instagram.com/forrest.fenn/

Saying that some guy who lives on the east coast found the treasure and wants to remain anonymous is insufficient. It is probably bullshit unless he describes exactly how he found the treasure.

Otherwise this treasure hunt was a complete fraud.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i most definitely agree that a solve must be given, but even with his evasiveness now, there will still be lingering doubts.

i mean, peeps died and have searched 10 years for it.

Thread Information