Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does the new black panther movie suck moar than fps posts?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    haven't seen it. but from what i've read it pretty much sucks and the only reason it's being built up is because of it's political message it delivers. also, the critics don't seem to want to offend black people and say that it sucks so they say it's great.

they rip it to shreads at IMBd. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/...?ref_=tt_ov_rt

and i find it hard for all of these reviews to be racial driven, so it pretty much has to suck imo.

i have to say quite a few of the marvel flicks having been sucking...but g of galaxy was pretty damn good. and the new spiderman was good as well. wonder woman was bearable, but meh as.
    what the fuck happened to you in life to end up like this

literally every actual online review is positive. you haven’t seen it, yet it “has to suck” cause it is “racially driven”

honestly, i wish we would just declare war on the midwest right now

people love to pearl clutch about civil war but honestly if we dont cut the MCEC States of America loose, there is absolutely no future for this country.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    people love to pearl clutch about civil war but honestly if we dont cut the MCEC States of America loose, there is absolutely no future for this country.
    Are you suggesting a place where white people would have to live among only other white people?

Comments

herbertstemple: utopia rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Are you suggesting a place where white people would have to live among only other white people?
    yes, enjoy south dakota

Name:  MCEC-vertical.png
Views: 292
Size:  45.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

yes, enjoy south dakota

Name:  MCEC-vertical.png
Views: 292
Size:  45.5 KB
    Done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    haven't seen it. but from what i've read it pretty much sucks and the only reason it's being built up is because of it's political message it delivers. also, the critics don't seem to want to offend black people and say that it sucks so they say it's great.

they rip it to shreads at IMBd. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/...?ref_=tt_ov_rt

and i find it hard for all of these reviews to be racial driven, so it pretty much has to suck imo.

i have to say quite a few of the marvel flicks having been sucking...but g of galaxy was pretty damn good. and the new spiderman was good as well. wonder woman was bearable, but meh as.

literally every actual online review is positive. you haven’t seen it, yet it “has to suck” cause it is “racially driven”

lol..do you really pick and choose the words you see, misinterpret them and fly off the handle and quote me off of that?

i want to see quality, escape mode entertainment. i don't want to see a political message unless it's a movie about politcs. what i really don't want to see is an agenda further perpetuating divide amongst all the shitty people that walk next to us in the usa
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric

lol..do you really pick and choose the words you see, misinterpret them and fly off the handle and quote me off of that?

i want to see quality, escape mode entertainment. i don't want to see a political message unless it's a movie about politcs. what i really don't want to see is an agenda further perpetuating divide amongst all the shitty people that walk next to us in the usa

I got your back Mulva

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  8.4 KB
    Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 258
Size:  11.7 KB
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  6.5 KB

Load Metric

if you like super hero movies, you will like this. please stop reading breitbart 24/7

in fairness, i liked thor 3 a little better. black panther was a bit more serious

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've heard it's pretty good, how about a small history lesson before heading out to the theater.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I've heard it's pretty good, how about a small history lesson before heading out to the theater.
    fantastic idea to let this guy spam every single thread druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sorry but I have to do this

did u see it? what do u compare it to? did they call some white dude "whitey"?
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric

https://www.wthr.com/article/disneys...llion-globally

Name:  Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 8.59.31 AM.png
Views: 144
Size:  199.9 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: In films like sports, fade the public money. You’ll do just fine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i don;t care how many people saw it or how much money it made. i watched half of this flick., and don;t care if i don;t see the rest.

it's like coming to america + the lion king + demolition man + any recent bond film or a few of arnie's films...well,..maybe it's not any of them but they sure as hell ripped off those films and wasn't as good as any of them.

the characters don't seems to capture you at all and you don't really feel or relate to any of them. the acting is sub par. there wasn't any funny parts in the flick either.

it doesn;t come close to guardians of galax and the new spiderman.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    tried finishing off this movie but i was so disinterested in it i couldn't. hype from this flick is off the charts laughable. it's not very good, and more people will go see it for the controversy to see if it promotes black empowerment. which it does.

on the other hand, i just saw thor ragnarock it it was head and shoulders above black panther.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I still haven't seen it yet. To be fair I haven't seen The Last Jedi or most of the other recent comic book action movies yet. Just have no interest in that kind of stuff anymore.

Shrug.

I just prefer stuff that tries to be more than a stupid popcorn flick, even if sometimes it just doesn't work. For example I enjoyed The New BladeRunner and new Alien Covenant movies for bringing a little more than just dumb predictable action and characters.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Haven't seen the new Thor one yet, but saw the other ones. Pretty good, but the relationship between Portman and Hemsworth just doesn't work for me. I think they should have hired someone that is younger and more of a comedic actress than Portman, but still attractive enough that it would be believable Hemsworth was interested in them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Haven't seen the new Thor one yet, but saw the other ones. Pretty good, but the relationship between Portman and Hemsworth just doesn't work for me. I think they should have hired someone that is younger and more of a comedic actress than Portman, but still attractive enough that it would be believable Hemsworth was interested in them.
    there's plenty of shitty superheroe movies. it's when they make a decent one that makes it all worthwhile.

black panther isn't a decent one..it's pretty f'n boring imo......thor ragnarok is..entertaining funny, etc, etc

watch both..i'm sure you will agree

https://moviewatcher.is/332766/thor-ragnarok-2017

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    there's plenty of shitty superheroe movies. it's when they make a decent one that makes it all worthwhile.

black panther isn't a decent one..it's pretty f'n boring imo......thor ragnarok is..entertaining funny, etc, etc

watch both..i'm sure you will agree

https://moviewatcher.is/332766/thor-ragnarok-2017
    Yeah. When it comes on HBO/Starz/Showtime I will probably check them out, but not in any hurry.

Thread Information