Thread: National crisis in UK - worse than Brexit

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

National crisis in UK - worse than Brexit

Chicken chaos as KFC closes outlets

KFC has closed more than half of its 900 UK outlets after delivery problems meant they ran out of chicken.

Last week, the fried chicken chain switched its delivery contract to DHL, which blamed "operational issues" for the supply disruption.

It was unclear when the delivery problems would be rectified, a KFC spokesperson said.

Workers are being encouraged to take holiday but would not be forced to do so, he added.

"Our teams are working flat out all hours to get the rest back up and running as soon as possible - but it's too early to say how long it will take to clear the backlog."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43110910

Name:  LDvpMEW.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  72.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Holy shit where's Ali G going to eat?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    their chicken isnt even really that peng tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    riots in the streets by saturday

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    riots in the streets by saturday
    Hardly. As long as there is plenty of room temperature beer/ale, football (not American kind), and legalized gambling shops within walking distance of the majority of the population, the British citizenry will remain quite governable.

Comments

Hockey Guy: You left out the ability to play online poker legally.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    In the about 20 years I drove a service truck & drive thru fast food was a way of life, I hit KFC maybe 1 time. Chicken was good, but the price was high, the wait was long & the portions were way too small. I will sacrifice taste for quantity. If you eat some really good food, but there isn't much of it & you're still hungry, what have you accomplished? The way I look at it, if you don't puke it up it all tastes basically the same.

For me, Burger King was GOD. Sonic & Captain D's a distant second. Mrs Winners & Popeyes were OK too. Local barbecue place had some drive thrus, Topps Barbecue & I hit them often. Only used McDonald's when I was driving through lunch. Easy to eat McDonald's while driving. Their burgers are so dry, if you drop them in your lap, your pants will not even get damp.

Load Metric
    You could't make this up.

Angry Brits have been calling the cops to complain about lack of KFC.

Hundreds of customers have been left disappointed at not being able to tuck into their favourite treat dinner.

But it seems some are more upset than others, and a few have even resorted to calling the emergency services to report the problem.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...lling-12057445
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was kicking back with this one chick and her kid almost choked to death on a KFC biscuit I paid for, it was like a compacted dough ball on the back of his throat . Scared the fuck out of me, she was screaming call 911 etc.
    Dislodged w finger sweep in quick order, everyone's fine.
    True story.

Comments

jacosta24: True story rep

duped_samaritan: By far the best post you've ever made.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    In the about 20 years I drove a service truck & drive thru fast food was a way of life, I hit KFC maybe 1 time. Chicken was good, but the price was high, the wait was long & the portions were way too small. I will sacrifice taste for quantity. If you eat some really good food, but there isn't much of it & you're still hungry, what have you accomplished? The way I look at it, if you don't puke it up it all tastes basically the same.

For me, Burger King was GOD. Sonic & Captain D's a distant second. Mrs Winners & Popeyes were OK too. Local barbecue place had some drive thrus, Topps Barbecue & I hit them often. Only used McDonald's when I was driving through lunch. Easy to eat McDonald's while driving. Their burgers are so dry, if you drop them in your lap, your pants will not even get damp.
    Agreed. This is a very underrated reason to eat McDonalds. I don't even really like McDonalds, but if we are driving and someone want to stop and drive thru I pretty much always insist on McDonalds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

I seriously miss Mrs. Winners steak and cheese biscuits and baked beans.

Load Metric
    It is fucking chaos in the uk right now, First Mac Donald’s ran out of bacon, then weatherspoons ran out of steak, then kfc ran out of chicken. And then last night I stopped at Cherwell valley services and m&s was out of pork pies and sandwiches, apart from two duck and hoisin wraps. Now I like a duck and hoisin wrap but I’m not going to be compelled to buy them so I went without, fucking carnage, and this is before brexit. 3 years time and we’ll be back in huts, covered in woad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    It is fucking chaos in the uk right now, First Mac Donald’s ran out of bacon, then weatherspoons ran out of steak, then kfc ran out of chicken. And then last night I stopped at Cherwell valley services and m&s was out of pork pies and sandwiches, apart from two duck and hoisin wraps. Now I like a duck and hoisin wrap but I’m not going to be compelled to buy them so I went without, fucking carnage, and this is before brexit. 3 years time and we’ll be back in huts, covered in woad.

When did British people stop being too uppity for McDonalds and KFC and WWE and stuff. It kinda makes me sad when I see your women are even less modest than the complete trash heap women piled up in this country.

Is there anything between "insert quarter here" and hijab anymore?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

When did British people stop being too uppity for McDonalds and KFC and WWE and stuff. It kinda makes me sad when I see your women are even less modest than the complete trash heap women piled up in this country.

Is there anything between "insert quarter here" and hijab anymore?
    No. As proven by this woman ...

I've had to go to Burger King!
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    There was an effete little black kid who used to do YouTube fast food reviews in England.

I think his focus was on chicken if I recall correctly.

I’d love to check in on chicken.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    There was an effete little black kid who used to do YouTube fast food reviews in England.

hence my peng comment.

and hes not effete, he's just incredibly classy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZF...btyXig-2Dp9XnA

lets move on.

Comments

Sanlmar: English & effete is a difference without distinction

Belly Buster: Man forgot about this kid so missed a few 'sodes. Man fully caught up now.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Many thanks for the link Sonatine but apparently I have touched a nerve. This is useful intel.

While most middle class white kids in the states endeavor to sound urban black my fondest wish is to sound like this kid.

Elapsed time 10 seconds and I landed Fam & Piffington

Kids a linguistic treasure

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

hence my peng comment.

lets move on.
    I just fully grasped this post. It took me half an hour.

You even offered me a free pass.

I am humiliated and will self ban. Only honorable move here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

hence my peng comment.

lets move on.
    You're linking to a black kid that's an expert on fried chicken???

That's the most racist thing I've ever seen.

You're coming around Sonatine.

I'm proud of you.

Load Metric
    It gets worse.

KFC now suffering gravy shortage as distribution problems continue
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lems-continue/
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    It's bangers and bean night at the pub. Wash it down with a pint of Guinness and all will be good. Black and Tan it if you are a wanker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Thread Information