Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter, Parkland, FL High School

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Also hate to say it but lets put this is perspective your kids are so much more likely to be killed at a high school party than at school. Mass shootings as horrible as they, are are actually not a relatively important problem at this time. Your kid is still much more likely to be killed by a family member or significant other than a rando at school.
    You're right, but the chance of your child being killed at school in a civilized country is zero.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Americans deserve what they get.
    Hongkonger, Max Power finds this statement to be disgusting. You basically just said children deserved to die. A child of God never deserves to be murdered, liberal.
    You're right. Americans, collectively, deserve the situation they are in. They can do something about it, yet refuse.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Hongkonger, Max Power finds this statement to be disgusting. You basically just said children deserved to die. A child of God never deserves to be murdered, liberal.
    You're right. Americans, collectively, deserve the situation they are in. They can do something about it, yet refuse.

Enlighten us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i admit there's not a lot of fantastic options. i'm not in love with full disarming, though there's no need for anyone to have assault rifles. i actually own guns and, god's honest truth, in my suburban gangster phase owned a tec-9 (the most badass horribly manufactured handgun that about $179 could get you).

for a solution, i'm at the point where i would be ok with a tax increase just to put an armed militia in all of our schools.

As you say, there really isn't a good, viable solution. With regard to confiscating all of the guns, the horse is already out of the barn and not returning, so there is that. As for a tax increase, ok, I guess, but most schools already have armed security in them, or at least ours do. So adding more might help a little with deterrence, but truth be told if you want to hurt a bunch of people you will find another way, say for instance at a shopping mall at lunch, etc. If you want to close the gun show loop holes, go ahead, fine by me and most folks but I'm here to tell you that it isn't the folks at those shows who you should be afraid of. Finally, blaming Trump is just silly; recall that Obama had both houses of Congress for a couple of years and he didn't' attempt to do anything about guns. Again, the problem is much deeper than what is being discussed.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lots of people are pushing for more of these surprise attack drills run at schools to prepare students and teachers. Apparently some schools don't even notify the teachers beforehand. Everyone should be notified before one of these drills is run. The surprise element is terrifying and unnecessary I think eventually a student or teacher will try to be a hero and hit the fake shooter with a baseball bat or whatever blunt object is near and the rest of kids will dog pile and beat him. Maybe even some kid whose sick of mass school shootings will start sneaking a knife into his book bag and actually murder one of the fake shooters.

There is no way in hell I'd send my kid to a school that ran these terrifying drills. New home-school enrollment has to be through the roof these days. Hongkonger is right. If you have school age kids it's heartless of you to not leave the country if you aren't going to home-school.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Max Power would like to point out it is much more difficult to pull off building a bomb and detonating it as opposed to buying a firearm legally, loading it with bullets and shooting unsuspecting children. Also, last Max Power checked, no car is going to be able to mow down students in hallways and classrooms.

Max Power has always hated the bombs and cars arguments.

Stricter background checks, new laws and heavier regulation is the immediate answer now. An assault weapons ban is nothing more than just a phrase. An AR is no different than many rifles that will not fall under an AR ban. Add to that, the vast majority of Americans who already own AR's will never willingly give them up. While this is all going on right now AR sales are through the roof.

Don't be mad at Druff, it's not his fault. Fox news told him to say those things.
    He is 100% brainwashed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Picture this same Florida shooter had zero access to weapons.

Picture full gun control in the US, which is somehow miraculously effective and he absolutely cannot get access to a gun.

Yet he still has the same desire to kill a mass number of people.

Do you think he would have just said, "Aw shucks! If only I had a gun....", and given up?

Or do you think that he might have utilized bombs or a vehicle to kill people anyway?

People are focusing on the wrong things here.

This guy clearly committed a premeditated act, and would have simply planned it using a different mass-murdering "weapon" if he had no access to guns.
    why is it that other countries around the world don't have regular mass killings in their schools by bombing or vehicles?

Comments

hongkonger: This

Load Metric
    It's super easy to build a bomb and plant them all over a school, way way easier than grabbing a gun and spraying everyone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post

Picture full gun control in the US, which is somehow miraculously effective and he absolutely cannot get access to a gun.

Do you think he would have just said, "Aw shucks! If only I had a gun....", and given up?

Or do you think that he might have utilized bombs or a vehicle to kill people anyway?

This guy clearly committed a premeditated act, and would have simply planned it using a different mass-murdering "weapon" if he had no access to guns.
    why is it that other countries around the world don't have regular mass killings in their schools by bombing or vehicles?
    to answer your question, because they "other countries" don't effectively hand out weapons of mass destruction along side the coca-cola.

Only elaborating for the ignorant masses afflicted by this disease

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    further to your point/my point.
    America has become the land of the intellectual retard.
    "we rule the seas" so why bother
    It's so apparent to onlookers that the U.S. is full of fat lazy
    pigs who slop up whatever is slopped to them.

literally a laughing stock

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Enlighten us.
    enlighten u.s. lol
    max power rep

Load Metric

The focus here should be on the FBI and how they massively shit the bed.

Lol the pos was a 130 lb pos cock sucking nerd.

he took a uber to the fcking school so no i don't think this pussy would of blew up the school with a car bomb cuz the spic didnt even have a car

Some great American should kill his half brother with a good old fashion Louisville Slugger cuz word on the street is hes a pos spic to

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: post of thread
    Last edited by badguy23; 02-17-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Fuck yea we do deserve it, we disrespected and ignored our ancestors and now look who owns the media and big pharma. We shouldn't be surprised our media ignores the 115 people who OD on opioids daily because Jewish billionaire Sackler and his company Purdue pharma knowingly lied about their product, lobbied aka bribed our lawmakers and media via the purchase of advertising. That's six school shooting every single day, ignored! It's also no surprise that their solution the media offers doesn't mention their role in the two leading causes One is massive immigration that alienates the youth the other is this big pharma.

This comment was upvoted 31 times from a small amount of total views.
    I was on prozac from ages 12 to 19. My first year in university I stopped cold turkey because I was still as miserable as when I started. I was a loner, I didn't socialize, I was messed up at the time. I kid you not, for three weeks, I had fantasies of grabbing a gun and shooting up my cafeteria. I was terrified and stayed in doors outside of class until it passed which it finally did. That was almost ten years ago. I'm convinced in retrospect that the prozac had been suppressing my anger and when I went off it that anger, which had been building up all along my teenage years, exploded all at once and caused those fantasies, which included tourettes like outburst, wanting to point my finger at people like a gun out of nowhere etc... I've since completely recovered from my depression using ayahuasca, so everything is fine now.
    I look at the shooter I just know that dude has a cabinet filled with psych meds or as the media says " he was being treated for depression, schizophrenia or whatever". It's also no surprise that the stem cell treatment Mel Gibson was talking about is illegal. It's really hard wrap your head around the totality of corruption.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Lets correct things where they need to be first. A person CANNOT walk into a gun store to buy an assault rifle anywhere in this country. You simply cannot legally purchase an assault rifle here - its been like this for decades. Also, there is federal background checks for any gun you buy in any gun store.

Most people here know i own guns. I have several of them including AR's - all legally purchased and i have a clean record and even a CC permit (i own zero assault rifles) I have no intention or desire to misuse them or let them fall into the wrong hands.
    i don't get what you're saying here.

a person absolutely CAN walk into a gun store and buy an assault rifle. are you contending that they're illegal in the US cause they're not. you then go on to say that you own zero assault rifles but own several AR's... which are assault rifles.

did you mean you can't legally get fully automatic machine guns? i don't think any of the mass shootings lately have been with fully automatic weapons

I just checked in now. I just hot home a little bit ago and i am frickin tired. I have much to address maybe later on or tomorrow, but ill touch on your comment because its easy.

Blake - Pretty much literally everything you just said IS WRONG. Im not trying to be a dick here and frankly i think you are one of the more level headed people when it comes to debating etc, but you are wrong. The media is wrong as well, which is pretty likely where you got your info from.

Once again, you CANNOT legally purchase an assault rifle in this country ( there are certain very rare instances, but they are VERY RARE)

AN AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle. I dont give a shit who tells you otherwise. The government has already addressed this decades ago and even made laws about it. I dont care what media outlet or whoever it is claims the weapons are assault rifles, but they do not know what the hell they are talking about.

Some may think im arguing semantics, but there is a big reason why i drive this point home which i will touch on more probably tomorrow. Even police and some "government" officials still incorrectly coin the term. There have already been laws before the 80s and 90s that ban assault rifles.

An assault rifle has been clearly defined as a weapon which has selective fire - semi auto and full auto. There are some big reasons why i touch on this topic and drive this misleading term home as best i can. I will touch on this more tomorrow.

The "assault weapons ban" of the 90's was a load of horseshit. It more or less banned certain rifles of having certain ergonomic/cosmetic parts. I could still legally buy an AR 15 during tjis supposed ban. I know because when i was young and a couple years out of high school, there was a nice shing black one sitting on the shelf of my local sporting goods store which was around 99 -00. I was almost ready to buy it but i had other things i chose to spend my money on. The only thing that rifle lacked was certain ergonomic parts (example: an adjustable stock). Its laughable.

Look, do some searching. Dont get your info from the media

Load Metric
    For being non assault riffles they sure are doing a lot of assaulting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The secondary focus here should be on the broken mental health system in the US.
    lol I didn't even read this post but replied to replies of it.

This op is considered an educated American. This educated American cannot see through his indoctrinated blindness.
    Almost too much to comprehend. You'd swear these were the words of a back water hillbilly. But no.

And he is allowed to vote.

Let's add another factor to site owner's opinion. OK, no guns available, guy or gal goes nuts and is out for blood.
    Does the perpetrator Google "How to blow up everything"?
    Chances are they use whatever is at hand to carry out their desire.
    Crime of passion, right or wrong, dictates it's carried out spontaneously.
    Post crime, how many mass murderers in the U.S. are not shoot em up losers?
    Last edited by limitles; 02-17-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post

I've been asking this repeatedly. The gun nuts have no answer. Because they're wrong. It's the guns.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Hopefully before he pleads guilty and we never ever hear from him ever again, Nikolas says he got the idea from watching the Biathlon. The Olympics are a tad stale this year and that is exactly the shot in the arm they need.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Lol the pos was a 130 lb pos cock sucking nerd.

he took a uber to the fcking school so no i don't think this pussy would of blew up the school with a car bomb cuz the spic didnt even have a car

Some great American should kill his half brother with a good old fashion Louisville Slugger cuz word on the street is hes a pos spic to

I wish they would have killed him too. People like me and you don't need 5150's becoming more common.

And his biological parents haven't been revealed yet but it's pretty certain that they are white. With that said the non whites are still responsibly for plenty of killing in the U.S. over the years. I'm gonna put together a list of some of the mass killings carried out by non-whites for you to reference in case any of your non-white friends step to you and tell you its always us that are the psychos.

Mass Killings carried out by non-whites in the USA (All fairly recent besides 9/11)

9/11* - 2,753 dead

San Bernardino - 14 dead

Orlando Pulse Nightclub - 49 dead

Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting - 5 dead

Virginia Tech - 32 people

Virginia News - 2 people (Low victim count but Chris Hurst is my third favorite gay behind Andrew Cunanan and PLOP)

NYC Halloween attack - 8 dead

Fort Hood Shooting - 13 dead

Boston Marathon bombing - 3 dead (Low death count but had to include because of all the lost limbs)

Binghamton New York shooting - 14 dead

Washington Navy Yard Killing - 12 dead

Isla Vista California Killing** - 7 dead

Krypt's Poker Fraud Alert Freeroll Incident- UNKNOWN

Oregon Community College Shooting - 9 Dead

Red Lake Minnesota Massacre - 9 dead

Hartford CT Beer shooting - 9 dead

Beltway Sniper Attacks - 10 dead

Nevada IHOP shooting - 5 dead

*some sources say Bush (white) did 9/11

**Elliot Rodger carried out his killings because of his hatred of being half Chinese so some people could interpret that as his white side being the psycho side.

Comments

splitthis:
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 02-18-2018 at 05:38 AM.

Load Metric
    You nerds pushing identity politics as the issue or even a contributing factor have missed the mark when using race as the identifier. I think you will find that the majority of these mass shootings are done by males with micro-penis syndrome. You may find that 95% of them are under 6 ft tall so perhaps your stupid authoritarian solution should be to ban all incoming travel for short people with small dicks. Maybe tattoo a red star on the head of all Americans with penises under 3 inches so they will be easier to keep an eye on.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: good idea but this could circle back to race when the red star is on almost all Asians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Thread Information