Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virginia 8-1 to win it all Is a lock . College B.B. obv

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    cmoney you got fucked with that draw for Virginia...

zona/UK as the 4/5...that's rough...
    Definitely not great but if they are as good as C$ thinks they are neither one of those teams will get in the way.

My personal take is no team is really worth it unless you can get 20-1 or better. The tournament is just too big a crap shoot.

Can't say so early but if/when virgina wins the tournament you can get better than 8-1 bull doing a running ML parlay.
    Tough draw for sure, I've thought for most of the year that Arizona is a final four team

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Definitely not great but if they are as good as C$ thinks they are neither one of those teams will get in the way.

My personal take is no team is really worth it unless you can get 20-1 or better. The tournament is just too big a crap shoot.

Can't say so early but if/when virgina wins the tournament you can get better than 8-1 bull doing a running ML parlay.
    Tough draw for sure, I've thought for most of the year that Arizona is a final four team
    i don't get to see many pac 10 games but doesn't zona have a roster full of nBA players right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    i don't get to see many pac 10 games but doesn't zona have a roster full of nBA players right now?
    And they're being paid accordingly.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Syracuse looks legit aswell...I'll book Virginia too.
    Cuse has to get through ASU in the playin game now.. Wouldn't bet against Bobby Hurley .. I think ASU beats Syracuse by 10 on Wednesday

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    cmoney you got fucked with that draw for Virginia...

zona/UK as the 4/5...that's rough...
    Wildcats are gonna make Sweet 16.. That maybe the hardest game UVA has until the National Title game which I predict will be against Kansas..
    Folks here in AZ think UofA got hosed by the committee due to the FBI investigation.. could be... They kept out USC and some others who were potential legit bids and UofA was considered likely a 2 or 3. Who knows..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Syracuse looks legit as well...I'll book Virginia too.
    Cuse has to get through ASU in the playin game now.. Wouldn't bet against Bobby Hurley .. I think ASU beats Syracuse by 10 on Wednesday
    only thing legit about syracuse is their communications, engineering and fine arts dept. i would even say all 3 are overrated as well as i know first hand.

their boeheim dept is usually strong though. but they suck this year.but ASU and TCU are lol..so wit all luck they could beat both..and mich st hasn't played a good team in a long time.

can;t belive SU has 2 winnable games being as bad as they are. ASU is a mess and from wut i belive allTCU does is shoot 3's which SU can defend

Comments

ftpjesus: Appears we were both wrong. Cuse is in the S16 now.. Then again this whole tourney is a dumpster fire
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

only thing legit about syracuse is their communications, engineering and fine arts dept. i would even say all 3 are overrated as well as i know first hand.

their boeheim dept is usually strong though. but they suck this year.but ASU and TCU are lol..so wit all luck they could beat both..and mich st hasn't played a good team in a long time.

can;t belive SU has 2 winnable games being as bad as they are. ASU is a mess and from wut i belive allTCU does is shoot 3's which SU can defend
    Just a reminder.. ASU went UNDEFEATED out of conference this year including beating 2 of the #1 seeds in this years tournament.. It was the Pac12 schedule that damaged their resume..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Just a reminder.. ASU went UNDEFEATED out of conference this year including beating 2 of the #1 seeds in this years tournament.. It was the Pac12 schedule that damaged their resume..
    just a reminder i played BJ in AC at the same table as bobby and danny hurley a few years after he was at duke. they lost big

Load Metric
    Virginia's DeAndre Hunter out for full NCAA Tournament

This is bad news..

How did no one report on this on this pos site?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

This is bad news..

because i was too busy searching for the perfect sherman douglas gif to say it without words

Load Metric

This is bad news..

because i was too busy searching for the perfect sherman douglas gif to say it without words
    LOL stfu u Syracuse cock licker.

How the fuck did they get in tourney?

Sick thing is they can win 2 games although one is a play in.

Earl the Pearl is cracking a 40 and taping a Big Black Ass with this draw.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

nevermimd 2...this chitty SU team could go to teh sweet 16. mich st sucks vs the 2/3 as well.

the only way they do that is if they get that freshman serb kid to start scoring..which he's capable of.....this team can't score for shit but their path is lol

Load Metric

nevermimd 2...this chitty SU team could go to teh sweet 16. mich st sucks vs the 2/3 as well.

the only way they do that is if they get that freshman serb kid to start scoring..which he's capable of.....this team can't score for shit but their path is lol
    I agree, I think the committee gave Jimmy a bone before the alzheimer's sets in permanently..

U should thank the Hoyas for blowing that 17 pt lead with 6 mins to go.. Then game goes ot and u cover 6. LOL

Load Metric
    take it down
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Obv reverse lock you marks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this might be worse than the mma fighter that lost 1 second into the fight

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    WOW

The UMBC kids out hustled Virginia on both ends of the floor finding plenty of good shots and even the tough ones are dropping.

Virginia had no answer for the UMBC tiny PG who has some serious dribbling skills.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    WOW

The UMBC kids out hustled Virginia on both ends of the floor finding plenty of good shots and even the tough ones are dropping.

Virginia had no answer for the UMBC tiny PG who has some serious dribbling skills.
    They couldn't miss. Nothing went in for Virgina.

Wow.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Just wanted to post it here for record and so others can get on the train . Bet 10k tonight may load up more i
    Virginia now has the dubious distinction of being the first 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed since the NCAA Basketball Tournament was expanded to 64 teams in 1985.

Comments

big dick: FAG
    Last edited by David USF; 03-17-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Thread Information