I call this guy up right? Yeah. And I ask "hey man, do you deliver pizza?" The owner says to me, he says "typically no, but uh... how much you got?" I tell him I only got $7.04 on me but I also got a stack of random 90s Marvel comics. "Yeah? Like what?" he ask. "Some Daredevil, Spider-Man, X-Men..." I says. "X-Men? Like Cable? I love that dude." I try to tell him no it's only regular X-Men but he's disconnected and already on his way. He shows up fifteen minutes later with a pizza in his hands, no box or anything, and says "alright let's see that Cable." I explain I don't have any Cable comics and I tried to tell him I never had any. The dude laughs and drops a burning hot pizza in my hands and walks into my house. I instinctively throw the pizza onto the table because it's scalding my hands. He's digging through all my comics and pulls out a mint condition Cable #1 that I never knew I had. I swear I've dug through those books a thousand times. He says "the pizza papa always gets what's his." He punches me in the gut and leaves. Poor service but it was the best pizza I've ever had.