Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

well,....in my best ted baxter...we're waiting..

and while we wait, i played in 2 mtts tonight. cashing in both. 1st one i went out in 27th..just hit the money. losing to a turned gut str8 getting it in good. the river gave him an even better st8 thinking i lost to runner runner

sadly..gettingit in goot is not good enuff to overcome the little devils powering the math at the central orfice
    Overcome ??? You actually DID overcome by not losing ( getting sucked out on ) those 17 hands you did win and could have lost but somehow dodged a runner runner or gut shot . To win or finish high you have to beat the odds ( not get lucky .. i hate that word ) ... you have to somehow also beat those half dozen or more coin fliips ... ALL OF THEM ... where you should have lost 50% of them .

Its not rigged ... there is nothing wrong with the rng ...you just havnt figured out the real probability of beating the tounament game .

Congrats !

Ps I finished top 5
    Finnally someone gets ot.

Mulva is gennerally cool but i think he haa been taking the government issued meds. U gotta stau away from those mulva, also stay away from vaccines..

Ive played bol, acr, full flush and grand poker.

Global is actually a fairest poker environment.. Its equal to all. Just play better and beat tge odds when need be..

The other sites are just to gangbang recs under the pretense of playing a fair game of poker..

On a side note, i took down the $750 deepstack.

Load Metric
    How much are you down lifetime sparten? Ball park figure if you're not sure.

Comments

thesparten: How was the movie.. If it was good u have to rub one out for me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    All these are rough guesstimate,s.

Thanks too global im up a good 2k lifetime..

On acr, i really only deposited $50 weekly(8k)..i cashed out minimally a couple of times when i binked a mtt just too see if the button still worked(lol). No winning session on ring games ever..

On full flush, i actially got my cash outs(600$??) but im down there maybe 1k.

On bol maybe down 1k, no cashouts.

On grand poker, im down also maybe 1k(no cash outs)

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

On acr, i really only deposited $50 weekly(8k)..i cashed out minimally a couple of times when i binked a mtt just too see if the button still worked(lol). No winning session on ring games ever..

This is accurate. ACR is probably the toughest out of the bunch, although I don't know of full flush and I only know of grand poker from one of my friends being an affiliate. I haven't really played ring games at ACR, but my winrate is about 3 times greater on Global when compared to BOL (~15 BB/100 versus ~5 BB/100) over large samples on both servers (50K+ hands each at 200 and 400 NL). There is a small rakeback deal you can get on the Chico network though (BOL, SportsBetting, etc.).

If you ignore the lack of deposit/cashout options, shitty client, and shitty structure/schedule on the MTTs and SNGS, Global is simply the best site. You'll only get better action playing in some private games, and the only other big site that might compare is Ignition.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

This is accurate. ACR is probably the toughest out of the bunch, although I don't know of full flush and I only know of grand poker from one of my friends being an affiliate. I haven't really played ring games at ACR, but my winrate is about 3 times greater on Global when compared to BOL (~15 BB/100 versus ~5 BB/100) over large samples on both servers (50K+ hands each at 200 and 400 NL). There is a small rakeback deal you can get on the Chico network though (BOL, SportsBetting, etc.).

If you ignore the lack of deposit/cashout options, shitty client, and shitty structure/schedule on the MTTs and SNGS, Global is simply the best site. You'll only get better action playing in some private games, and the only other big site that might compare is Ignition.
    do you plan on finishing your "you make the call" HH?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

do you plan on finishing your "you make the call" HH?
    I accidentally edited the original thread. On the first hand you need to check back the turn with plans of jamming most of the rivers. As it turns out the river blanked out and the guy jammed his tens (I think a mistake) for value. I called with JT and won the pot. This hand is fairly easy.

The second hand is a bit more difficult because we're not really ahead of the villain range, and his bluffs likely have a ton of outs. However, we're calling 42 to win something like 140 and since we're excellent at soul reading on the river we can make the call for this price. I think I can see myself telling most amateurs to fold textures like this with a high frequency due to the fact that most rivers will be difficult to play and because better players will be able to find ways to stack you off when ahead on a lot of rivers.

Lastly, I played a rigged live hand for around 2200 at 3/5 300-1000 tonight. A lol livereg who was stuck a shit ton tried to bluff my 64 on 654 flop with KQ backdoor draw, got it in on the turn after turning the flush draw, and got there. Luckily I lost the pot after finishing my meal so I got to leave with just a 1 buyin loss.

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Lost 1100 at almost all 1/2 (very little 2/4) yesterday. Also on a downswing live so this shit sucks, but here's one for mulva's campaign. For what it's worth I'm actually not very happy because:

1. It's not even for a full stack.
    2. It's against a complete fish and not one of those loose passive Zynga advanced type regs.
    3. I got owned for a full stack at another table right when this was happening.

But anyway, looks like Global sometimes rigs it for me too

Name:  KKvsAAiya.png
Views: 811
Size:  1.94 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    anyone can lol @my read on on grobul polka becuz it funny...but u can cry becuse it's true as well
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    global poker does not want pocket pairs to win. plain and simple.

how many deep runs do i have to make to bink one of these.

it's impossible to consistently lose like this while being itm 50% time the past 2 months.

making multiple bad calls makes you a winna here. mort might crush this place

Name:  ghq.png
Views: 717
Size:  720.5 KB

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    They let me get 2nd in the nightly 33 2R1A yesterday. It's still rigged though cuz they didn't let me win.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Will Global Poker's Pay pal relationship last? probably not, but it is a target rich environment that reminds me of 2005 Stars.

Mulva, you are completely full of shit. I ran $50 to $1400 this weekend just playing STT sng's.

Get it while it lasts boys.

Comments

sah_24: Shhhhhhhh ... this place is facebook gold :)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    first game played in 2 days. i;m fresh, i feel good. i;m positive.

yepp..same chit different day

Name:  h111.png
Views: 751
Size:  678.3 KB

Load Metric

Now you’re posting 55/45 plays?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Not seeing the HH how you let him get there lol .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Agreed...

J.q. suited.. I would have shut it down.. At least at the turn.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Agreed...

the only thing all of u need to know is that mulva is god, and mulva got fucked

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Agreed...

the only thing all of u need to know is that mulva is god, and mulva got fucked
    Be honest...

Global rocks..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Global rocks..
    all you need to know is that i got it in goot and the river fucked me...

Name:  #111.png
Views: 992
Size:  691.8 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric

Global rocks..

LoL

All we need to know has already been said.

You dont get it . You refuse to get it . You dont want to get it ?You want usto feel bad for you ? We dont . Its funny you keep wasting your time posting these while others are making money i lol everytime i see you made a post .

I too just lost a three outer just before the money...
    But guess what ... in the 80 hands I survived as
    an 80 % favorite twice . Along with a 60 , 84 , a three way
    Allin for 65% and a few others ... which means i beat the odds. Odds wise i am suppose lose a few of those . Tournaments suck . Youre not supposed to be able to win . Winning is a fluke . Be happy you even cash .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LoL

All we need to know has already been said.

You dont get it . You refuse to get it . You dont want to get it ?You want usto feel bad for you ? We dont . Its funny you keep wasting your time posting these while others are making money i lol everytime i see you made a post .

I too just lost a three outer just before the money...
    But guess what ... in the 80 hands I survived as
    an 80 % favorite twice . Along with a 60 , 84 , a three way
    Allin for 65% and a few others ... which means i beat the odds. Odds wise i am suppose lose a few of those . Tournaments suck . Youre not supposed to be able to win . Winning is a fluke . Be happy you even cash .
    jambo,

Thread Information