Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    you were dominated pre, you probably suck at poker and are on the other side of these horrible plays more often than you lose.
    dude...stfu..quit cherry picking and extrapalating what u want to form your respone

i just posted this one as an illustration of the runner, runner that's prevalent at global. every posting can't be a 90% fav that goes down the tube

Isnt that exactly what you are doing by posting these " bad beat " hands of yours ? Cherry picking. Without even posting hand histories btw ?

I dont know how many hands you play a day but Im sure these " bad beat " runner runners happen about as often as they should .

To bad you dont actually keep track ... you could spend your time doing other things instead of posting here where you are just going to get shit on.

And before the STFU response let me say Im on your side .... I just dont agree with you .

Also your comments on Sols hand where he lost 200 .... you keep saying he called araise when in fact thats not what happened . He was the pre flop raiser.

Banned
    Load Metric
    In before the inevitable "zynga is rigged" thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see u made enouph deposits to afford the pumpkin avatar...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    villian calls 4 bet all in w/ KT preflop..had option to fold w/ 15k in chips back.....nah..lets get it in bad and suckout

out close to the bubble with another pp. only surprise is that he didn't runner runner me..still,,...i had a train pulled on me once again

wuts gr8 about this place is even though you know ur opponent is holding certain hands/or on the move and you're ahead. they'll still fuck you

Name:  ggs.png
Views: 476
Size:  1.03 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 03-05-2018 at 11:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    can you imagine mike sexton and vince van patton calling the action on any "x" global poker tournament table.

i think they'll be repeating themselves saying . "i can;t believe that just happened" or ' bad luck" or " got it in goot" or something along those lines every other showdown.

it would be lol

there's no way this shit would fly if it was seen by more people, or more put up a stink other than people who lose complaining

it's pretty difficult to get logistical losses here and bang that table and say gg as you lose your AK to QQ.........no no.......they have to punish you with bullshit after bs.

this shit isn't even poker
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    can you imagine mike sexton and vince van patton calling the action on any "x" global poker tournament table.

i think they'll be repeating themselves saying . "i can;t believe that just happened" or ' bad luck" or " got it in goot" or something along those lines every other showdown.

it would be lol

there's no way this shit would fly if it was seen by more people, or more put up a stink other than people who lose complaining

it's pretty difficult to get logistical losses here and bang that table and say gg as you lose your AK to QQ.........no no.......they have to punish you with bullshit after bs.

And yet you are still playing ... how dumb is that ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post

it would be lol

And yet you are still playing ... how dumb is that ?
    do as i say, not as i do

Name:  goiteravatar.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  42.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

it would be lol

How isnt it real poker...

Its more real then a rec joining a site and getting ganged banged by huds, seat scripters, bum hunter and or "table selection" and bots and mtt collusion rings...

Global rocks..

Load Metric
    Is there no late registration on this piece of shit site? I threw $100 on just to see what Mulva was crying about. There was an $11 freezeout starting in a few minutes. I grab a cup of coffee, there are only 45 people or so registered. I sit back down and the tourney had just started and I cant get in? Fucking stupid. Even PFA has late registration
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Is there no late registration on this piece of shit site? I threw $100 on just to see what Mulva was crying about. There was an $11 freezeout starting in a few minutes. I grab a cup of coffee, there are only 45 people or so registered. I sit back down and the tourney had just started and I cant get in? Fucking stupid. Even PFA has late registration
    Fuck late reg.
    Fuck unlimited entries..
    Fuck huds.
    Fuck seat scripters.
    Fuck grinders.
    Fuck you.

If u werent so irresponsible or registered ON TIME., u prob would have doubled up your cash by now.

Its not unusual for me to double up single tabling for a couple of hours then take down a quick mtt..

Then take a shower
    Then change my boxers
    Then leave the house.
    Then get laid..

Fuck late reg.. Oh, i said that already.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Fuck late reg.
    Fuck unlimited entries..
    Fucl huds.
    Fuck seat scripters.
    Fuck grinders.
    Fuck you.

If u werent so irresponsible, i prob would have doubled up ypur cash by now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Im a deadbeat broke cabbie who smokes meth

If u werent so irresponsible or registered ON TIME., u prob would have doubled up your cash by now.

Its not unusual for me to wake up in my flea ridden apartment..

Then take a shower
    Then smoke some meth
    Then leave the house to be a shitty cab driver since i wasted all my lifes savings
    Then dream about getting laid
    then go back to the fleabag apt and do more meth

Fuck late reg.. Oh, i said that already.
    FYP

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  28.2 KB

Comments

thesparten: Lol
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Few interesting hands from yesterday:

1. I have JTdd in the cutoff, 8 handed in a 200 NL game. Folds to hijack who opens to 6. I think here we can 3-bet, flat, or fold depending on table image and other player quality. The game had a decent number of regs in it and I'm considerable above the 100 BB starting stack so I decide to go for a standard 3 bet to 21. Folds to BB who flats, and initial raiser who folds. The flop comes KK6 rainbow and BB goes for a check, so I decide to go for a ~1/3 pot cbet, which I would also be doing with many of my value hands. I also have some high quality backdoors, which means there's a lot of good turns for me. He calls and we go to the turn.

I hit the J on the turn and the villain checks. Hero to act?

Name:  lol.png
Views: 508
Size:  2.52 MB

2. I have AQo on the button 4 handed, infinitely deep for an online 200 NL game. Cutoff fish with a huge stack limps and I isolate to 9. Okayish reg in BB flats, fish limp folds, and we see a flop of Q97 rainbow. He checks and I lead 10.5 into 21, half the pot. He flats and we see a turn of 6c, also creating a backdoor flush draw and completing a few straight combos (85 and T8 type hands) although I have no reason to believe that I'm behind his range at this point.

He checks, I decide to continue betting and bet 28 and get c/r'ed to 70. Hero to act?

Name:  lol2.png
Views: 441
Size:  1.83 MB

1. I think it's fairly easy to find the check on the turn. His range is weighed towards good kings and mid pairs lower than Jacks, i.e. a way ahead or way behind situation with low chances of being outdrawn if we're ahead. I went for a check on the turn, villain shipped tens on the river for his remaining stack which I called pretty quickly.

2. More difficult hand, but I agree with Tellafriend. The gimmick here is that villain is an okayish reg, which means that he won't be completely nitty/tight and only raising his value hands on his turn. We're actually beat here I think more than half the time against the range he's repping (two pairs, sets, and big combo draws), but for the price we're getting and considering he'll give up some of the time when he misses we can call the extra 42 on the turn and play some rivers.
    As for how the hand went, I hit the Ac on the river and had to pay off his shove. He had KTcc for the rivered flush.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-07-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

1. I have JTdd in the cutoff, 8 handed in a 200 NL game. Folds to hijack who opens to 6. I think here we can 3-bet, flat, or fold depending on table image and other player quality. The game had a decent number of regs in it and I'm considerable above the 100 BB starting stack so I decide to go for a standard 3 bet to 21. Folds to BB who flats, and initial raiser who folds. The flop comes KK6 rainbow and BB goes for a check, so I decide to go for a ~1/3 pot cbet, which I would also be doing with many of my value hands. I also have some high quality backdoors, which means there's a lot of good turns for me. He calls and we go to the turn.

2. I have AQo on the button 4 handed, infinitely deep for an online 200 NL game. Cutoff fish with a huge stack limps and I isolate to 9. Okayish reg in BB flats, fish limp folds, and we see a flop of Q97 rainbow. He checks and I lead 10.5 into 21, half the pot. He flats and we see a turn of 6c, also creating a backdoor flush draw and completing a few straight combos (85 and T8 type hands) although I have no reason to believe that I'm behind his range at this point.

He checks, I decide to continue betting and bet 28 and get c/r'ed to 70. Hero to act?

1. check

2. Fold

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

1. check

2. Fold
    1. You are a poker cunt

2. You are a poker cunt

Load Metric
    1. Check
    2. Call

Comments

hongkonger: fold

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sol, could you keep each HH in it's own post. especially if you leave it open ended. for us to "what would you do"

as for the 1st hand. i already know what happened. i know you don't think he doesn't have a K and once he called your flop bet. you're putting him on a PP because of it.

and since he didn't 4bet it, you're thinking prolly TT - 99 - 88. doesn't seem likely he's doing this with 2 paints overs, or KQ. although you can't rule it out @ donkey poker USA.....,,,AQ maybe...maybe..

you lead out on turn because you honestly thing your JJ is goot.

river brings.....you got...Ts

but it doesn't help you and puts up the runner runner flush or runner runner straight which the obv villian has..not to mention a set on the riv.....and with all the money u put in the pot you felt compelled to bet out and lose it all. amirite..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If its any consolation, i lost with a straight flush today.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sol, could you keep each HH in it's own post. especially if you leave it open ended. for us to "what would you do"

as for the 1st hand. i already know what happened. i know you don't think he doesn't have a K and once he called your flop bet. you're putting him on a PP because of it.

and since he didn't 4bet it, you're thinking prolly TT - 99 - 88. doesn't seem likely he's doing this with 2 paints overs, or KQ. although you can't rule it out @ donkey poker USA.....,,,AQ maybe...maybe..

but it doesn't help you and puts up the runner runner flush or runner runner straight which the obv villian has..not to mention a set on the riv.....and with all the money u put in the pot you felt compelled to bet out and lose it all. amirite..
    well,....in my best ted baxter...we're waiting..

and while we wait, i played in 2 mtts tonight. cashing in both. 1st one i went out in 27th..just hit the money. losing to a turned gut str8 getting it in good. the river gave him an even better st8 thinking i lost to runner runner

sadly..gettingit in goot is not good enuff to overcome the little devils powering the math at the central orfice

Bronze
    Load Metric

well,....in my best ted baxter...we're waiting..

and while we wait, i played in 2 mtts tonight. cashing in both. 1st one i went out in 27th..just hit the money. losing to a turned gut str8 getting it in good. the river gave him an even better st8 thinking i lost to runner runner

sadly..gettingit in goot is not good enuff to overcome the little devils powering the math at the central orfice
    Overcome ??? You actually DID overcome by not losing ( getting sucked out on ) those 17 hands you did win and could have lost but somehow dodged a runner runner or gut shot . To win or finish high you have to beat the odds ( not get lucky .. i hate that word ) ... you have to somehow also beat those half dozen or more coin fliips ... ALL OF THEM ... where you should have lost 50% of them .

Its not rigged ... there is nothing wrong with the rng ...you just havnt figured out the real probability of beating the tounament game .

Congrats !

Ps I finished top 5

Thread Information