popeil sucks n-word dick at poker

Comments

Ballhawknet: Fact

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Everyone I know is crushing this site and all say the players are terrible
    China..

U know i have always called myself a rec..

When i joined this forum i was playing on club wpt and didnt know what black friday was or of any poker sites..

I am actually a winning player on global by thousands. Under 10k but never thought i could ever make ten bucks profit...

Global does rock..

Unless people are still making money on those antiquated sites with the antiquated mindset of ambushing recs on the pretense of playing a fair game of poker multi tabling all day..

U could make the same $ single tableing global for four hours with over night free cash outs and it actually is equally fair for everyone.. Just play better and LEARN about your oppenents. No huds or seat scripters.

Oh and i forgot. Its not bum hinting its table selection. I hate grinders..

My question to u china and ive always find u fair and rational even when i disagree.. WHY ARNT MORE PEOPLE ABANDONING THOSE ANTIQUATED SITES?
    Last edited by thesparten; 03-03-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

it is..but i should be crushing moar than 30% itm

fucking site is pos. grobul will never let u win like you should.

i wanna kill

out in 18th with this bs 5 mnutes ago

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Play cash games/thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    China..

U know i have always called myself a rec..

When i joined this forum i was playing on club wpt and didnt know what black friday was or of any poker sites..

I am actually a winning player on global by thousands. Under 10k but never thought i could ever make ten bucks profit...

Global does rock..

Unless people are still making money on those antiquated sites with the antiquated mindset of ambushing recs on the pretense of playing a fair game of poker multi tabling all day..

U could make the same $ single tableing global for four hours with over night free cash outs and it actually is equally fair for everyone.. Just play better and LEARN about your oppenents. No huds or seat scripters.

Oh and i forgot. Its not bum hinting its table selection. I hate grinders..

My question to u china and ive always find u fair and rational even when i disagree.. WHY ARNT MORE PEOPLE ABANDONING THOSE ANTIQUATED SITES?
    People are quitting the other sites. The strongest are surviving (whether humans or bots) and some really good players are getting pushed aside

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post
    and 5 min after that...they corn hole me once again. i would be a fucking millionaire if i didn't have to beat the rig

this software will run u down something awful..

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    please show use complete hand history and not just the end result from now on. Thanks !

This 44 vs 79 for starters obviosuly you didnt both go all in pre . Show us how you got there .
    this one isn't even a bad one for this place, but it;s still a loss and a joke.......i don't play many MTT per day, so most of what you see here is the finishing results of 2/3 games that i play. so i don't hop back on and play 7 more to potentially make up for the redick short term variance...or long term steady rig as i like to call it. i..no frikken way the shit that goes on is random. this rng or what it does after flop is not random. these aren't isolated beats, they're virtually everytime you spark up a session.

it's clockwork. sure losing to a river flush/str8 or a set isn't riggy, but when it happens in succession with the runner runner bs the game is unbeatable. the machine simply will not let you win. it's quite amazing how many times can the hand ahead get fucked here.

take a hard look at the runner runners i posted. they were one after another at crucial times as well
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL @ RIGTARDS

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    If you play textbook good and play 100K hands (for the Epic $weeps Player achievement) at something like 200 NL you can likely expect to make like 20-40k or something like that. The only problem is that you need to know how to think and try to play tables/hours when a lota Zynga regs are in.

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Just played a fairly monkeyish hand towards end of the session at 200 NL.

Player #2125 has the button, #9465 is the SB, and #6156 is the BB. Hero is in the hijack with A9o, along with the following positions and notes for each player:

Stacks to start the hand:
    Hero (Hijack): 203.65
    Player #2125 (Button, Tightfish): 48.8
    Player #9465 (SB, Shittyreg): 212.55
    Player #6156 (BB, Majorspot): 218.22
    Player #1200 (UTG, Microfish): 88.48

Actions goes:
    Preflop - UTG limps for 2, Hero raises to 9, folds to BB who calls and UTG who also calls.
    Flop is Ac6d3c - Action checks to Hero who bets 12 into 27 in the pot, BB calls, and UTG min-checkraises to 24. At this point I'm thinking what the fuck, whatever they have is not better than mine. Theoretically they can have sets and two pairs, but overall folding is out of the question because of the lolprice I'm getting and because these guys probably don't know how to tie their own shoes. However, I decide to raise to 56 because (1) I don't want to price in BB since he's more likely to have a draw at this point and (2) a small-ish threebet to have the option to fold to a 4-bet jam. In all likelihood the BB will fold all day long if he cares at all about money.
    Turn is 5d - BB checks. UTG immediately jams his 23.48 and I realize that there's way too much in the pot for me to not go with my hand. I jam my last 138.65 and the BB snap calls. The pot is just at 500 even.
    River is the Jc - BB has Q5cc and UTG has Ad4c...

I guess my point is sites like Global and Ignition are the only ones where you can really make plays like this and expect to be good this much of the time. The last time I saw things like this consistently was like a decade ago on PartyPoker and PokerStars.

Name:  globalss_030318.png
Views: 571
Size:  3.04 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Player #2125 has the button, #9465 is the SB, and #6156 is the BB. Hero is in the hijack with A9o, along with the following positions and notes for each player:

Actions goes:
    Preflop - UTG limps for 2, Hero raises to 9, folds to BB who calls and UTG who also calls.
    Flop is Ac6d3c - Action checks to Hero who bets 12 into 27 in the pot, BB calls, and UTG min-checkraises to 24. At this point I'm thinking what the fuck, whatever they have is not better than mine. Theoretically they can have sets and two pairs, but overall folding is out of the question because of the lolprice I'm getting and because these guys probably don't know how to tie their own shoes. However, I decide to raise to 56 because (1) I don't want to price in BB since he's more likely to have a draw at this point and (2) a small-ish threebet to have the option to fold to a 4-bet jam. In all likelihood the BB will fold all day long if he cares at all about money.
    Turn is 5d - BB checks. UTG immediately jams his 23.48 and I realize that there's way too much in the pot for me to not go with my hand. I jam my last 138.65 and the BB snap calls. The pot is just at 500 even.

I guess my point is sites like Global and Ignition are the only ones where you can really make plays like this and expect to be good this much of the time. The last time I saw things like this consistently was like a decade ago on PartyPoker and PokerStars.

excuse me if i'm wrong but you went busto losing 2 hundo?...calling a preflop raise with AX. is this kind of play standard in 1/2nl?

regardless of the river beat, there absolutely no way you knew where you were or what the OR had in the hand. you're were right but you're hand wasn't very strong, and the convoluted way you're explaining this as if 4 people are in the pot and there's only 3

...jewdy does this stupid shit in NL MTT's going busto w/ AX.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Lolomon
    Load Metric

Actions goes:

excuse me if i'm wrong but you went busto losing 2 hundo?...calling a preflop raise with AX. is this kind of play standard in 1/2nl?

regardless of the river beat, there absolutely no way you knew where you were or what the OR had in the hand. you're were right but you're hand wasn't very strong, and the convoluted way you're explaining this as if 4 people are in the pot and there's only 3

The point I was making is that the way you guys view Poker is so static, it's a much more dynamic game where you're doing everything you can to suck off the other guys' chips. For one, I didn't call a raise with A9o but what I did was I isolated fish in position to try to get him heads up. The iso here with A9o is mandatory, so yes it is the standard play. A9o is obviously a hand that doesn't play very well multi-way but is an absolute beast in 5 handed shorthanded.

On the turn there's a lot of information I have based on how the hand was played out. I know that there's many many draws in the BB's range, and that UTG only flatted my raise on the flop. Also, the BB never took any aggression but only called every bet so far in the hand, the board is not very dry here so his value hands would likely have raised somewhere up to this point. I mean, I really can't fold at any point in the hand given the prices I'm getting, but the tweak here vs fish is 3 betting the top pair on the flop. I do think the turn shove is standard to bet out his draw-heavy range.

Now, if this was the line of thought that Jewdonk took, he may also be able to beat the 200 NL game here for around 15 big bets per 100. I saw him do a live-stream of one of his $3 rebuy MTTs on Stars around the turn of the decade, and his thought process is more of "I'm gona do something here. Gona chug my red bull, and blow some O-rings out of my Marlboro Reds while shipping my 62o in his gook face for like 1900 BBs that I spent about 20 rebuys getting."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The point I was making is that the way you guys view Poker is so static, it's a much more dynamic game where you're doing everything you can to suck off the other guys' chips. For one, I didn't call a raise with A9o but what I did was I isolated fish in position to try to get him heads up. The iso here with A9o is mandatory, so yes it is the standard play. A9o is obviously a hand that doesn't play very well multi-way but is an absolute beast in 5 handed shorthanded.

On the turn there's a lot of information I have based on how the hand was played out. I know that there's many many draws in the BB's range, and that UTG only flatted my raise on the flop. Also, the BB never took any aggression but only called every bet so far in the hand, the board is not very dry here so his value hands would likely have raised somewhere up to this point. I mean, I really can't fold at any point in the hand given the prices I'm getting, but the tweak here vs fish is 3 betting the top pair on the flop. I do think the turn shove is standard to bet out his draw-heavy range.

so what you're basically saying is calling raises with AX preflop, and taking control and repoping when an A hits on flop is a winning move.

this is what you're saying...regardless of your situational instinct, nuances, position or pokertracker data.

Load Metric
    mulva I believe everything you are saying about global, but can you, like posted above post HH and not just screen shot of you getting corn-holled so much. Are you normally a winning player, as in, pre- rakeback, etc.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Actions goes:

Can you point out the pre flop raise as I am missing it ....

Lolomon
    Load Metric

so what you're basically saying is calling raises with AX preflop, and taking control and repoping when an A hits on flop is a winning move.

this is what you're saying...regardless of your situational instinct, nuances, position or pokertracker data.
    That is not what I'm saying at all. I'm not sure why you keep claiming that I called a raise with A9o preflop, but no matter how many times I re-read my post it indicates that I came in for a raise to 9 after UTG limped.

Calling raises with AX preflop is sometimes a winning play, other times folding or raising can be better plays. Taking control can contribute to winning, and repoping when A hits on flop is rarely a winning move especially against two other players. However, with the information I had, it is okay to threebet here on the flop understanding that (1) there's a good chance we're ahead of both player ranges and (2) based on the fact that we give BB good odds to draw to his hand if we only flat the raise (we already agreed folding was out of the question).

So what I'm saying is that your situational instinct, nuances, position, history, reads, other soft factors, and pokertracker data (for other servers) determine whether you win or not. I can play a million hands each on Global and Ignition (good comparison in terms of game quality) and have similar results 99.9% of the time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    mulva I believe everything you are saying about global, but can you, like posted above post HH and not just screen shot of you getting corn-holled so much. Are you normally a winning player, as in, pre- rakeback, etc.
    i don;t have time for that shit. sol did it and it wasn't readable nor could i and i assume others could understand it.

i'm not trying to angleshoot by manipulating things. thats the ony way i can show the hand w/o revealing my screenname.

only thing u need to know is that i'm a top player and that grobul polka will screw u

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    more runner runners to make ur day. even after the flop sukout.

runner runer frush
    runner runr str8
    runner runr trips

you name u got it..this runner runner bs is not variance. much like they're shit show to let not pp win as well

Name:  blowh.png
Views: 421
Size:  664.1 KB

Load Metric

runner runer frush
    runner runr str8
    runner runr trips

you name u got it..this runner runner bs is not variance. much like they're shit show to let not pp win as well

you were dominated pre, you probably suck at poker and are on the other side of these horrible plays more often than you lose.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

runner runer frush
    runner runr str8
    runner runr trips

you were dominated pre, you probably suck at poker and are on the other side of these horrible plays more often than you lose.
    dude...stfu..quit cherry picking and extrapalating what u want to form your respone

i just posted this one as an illustration of the runner, runner that's prevalent at global. every posting can't be a 90% fav that goes down the tube

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    dude...stfu..quit cherry picking and extrapalating what u want to form your respone

i just posted this one as an illustration of the runner, runner that's prevalent at global. every posting can't be a 90% fav that goes down the tube
    Happens 17% if you get it in on the flop. We run that on the Global RNG 100,000 times and you will lose something around 17,000 times. This would be true on Global, as well as anywhere.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Happens 17% if you get it in on the flop. We run that on the Global RNG 100,000 times and you will lose something around 17,000 times. This would be true on Global, as well as anywhere.
    i call bs. i especially call bs to the repeated runner runners and pocket pairs that don't hold like they should. i have bets going back to neverwin days w/ low/mid pp @ showdown vs 2 paint overs. no frikken way they win 55% online in certain scenarios. no way.

as for grobul. this place is king for runner runner. unsurpassed as the top shit of the interwebs

Thread Information