the fucking continues in the same evil way

i mean, really, how can you take this place seriously

look at these 2 hands

the first one you just want to cry. endless raping

Name:  112019a.png
Views: 512
Size:  1.16 MB

and this is how i bled out and finished 20th

doesn't matter how good you get it in. sweepstakes poker levels the playing field

Name:  112019b.png
Views: 589
Size:  1.09 MB

noticed that the past couple of days the fields for certain tournies have almost doubled. really wonder what brought this influx of peeps. some new advertising?

global pokers San Francisco location....lol

Name:  global-poker-office.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  30.8 KB

Comments

rum dick: Eh those weren't too bad of beats (at least the 2nd one).
    Last edited by mulva; 01-01-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Yes, they are advertising on zynga poker an ocean of fish and nonsensical beats are on the way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    making anther big run 5 minutes ago

getting ready to get to the final 2 tables

nope. just another min cash

the fucking continues in the same evil way

i mean, really, how can you take this place seriously

look at these 2 hands

the first one you just want to cry. endless raping

Name:  112019a.png
Views: 512

and this is how i bled out and finished 20th

doesn't matter how good you get it in. sweepstakes poker levels the playing field

Name:  112019b.png
Views: 589

noticed that the past couple of days the fields for certain tournies have almost doubled. really wonder what brought this influx of peeps. some new advertising?

global pokers San Francisco location....lol

Name:  global-poker-office.jpg
Size:  30.8 KB

I think its cuz Nitrogen Sports had all kind of promotions going on. Their poker room is 1000% that software. You should try to play there bro.
    Cash games are def soft. Its only Bitcoin though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    I think its cuz Nitrogen Sports had all kind of promotions going on. Their poker room is 1000% that software. You should try to play there bro.
    Cash games are def soft. Its only Bitcoin though.
    well. i sold all of my 100 bitcoins @ $5.00 per several years ago. even though i knew the possibilities that they could become valuable.

really need to try playing elsewhere. this place is corrupt to hell. my profits should be much greater, and the short term, fuck you in the ass variance is every frikken time you spark up a session there. it's like that because it's not variance, it's programming.

thing is, some of these HH that i post aren't all going to be worst beats from hell. but they're bad becuse they're continual in nature. i refrain fro posting most of the low/mid pp that never hold.

to lose 4/5 consecutive showdowns SH when you were ahead each time is almost the nail in coffin, and then they practically did the same 1 day later.

fuck this place. peeps must lose their shirt there, as i'm having a hard time just keeping the needing going up the slope of the k2 while cashing a ton.

i forget to post 1 more game from yesterday. yeah,...i didn't even rebuy because i was so tired of the nonsense.

Name:  lastgameofnight.png
Views: 411
Size:  1.20 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 01-02-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    bodog/bovada/ignition have a top notch tournament schedule for all pockets. global sucks you are a downright masochist to keep playing. Its obviously going to keep happening. When is it time to say when?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    bodog/bovada/ignition have a top notch tournament schedule for all pockets. global sucks you are a downright masochist to keep playing. Its obviously going to keep happening. When is it time to say when?
    you're right.

i still haven't re-sent my docs once they went to the new payment processor to get my money out, so i have no choice but to do this and take most but on all out, or complain. not having 2 major cashes the past 2 days is bothersome

but seriously,....seeing my pain and anguish is worth the price of admission while i make 10 cents an hour.

you really have to have to be a degen (if you lose $$ here) or one with short term memory loss or a masochist like you say to keep playing.

what's funny is i just sparked up a game and look what happened to me again.

you can't make this shit up.

the first hand i would have called a normal raise with my A5s but the 1st player in rammed almost 10bb preflop an it was called before it got to me. i wasn't calling this much regardless.

after player two flat called 10bb player three entered and 3 bet it all in.

rest is history....i obv hit my flush and take down a big pp if i stayed. .....and not to be outdone. look how they finish me off once again in the 2nd HH posted.

Name:  122019a.png
Views: 414

look how they finish me off once again...nice of them to throw up the 3rd club on the river as well....standard

Name:  122019.png
Views: 408
Size:  1.15 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 01-02-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    all three hands from same mtt.

these were practically one after another

how awesome is this

Name:  132019aa.png
Views: 421

and again

Name:  132019bb.png
Views: 402

axe to the head

Name:  132019cc.png
Views: 445

next game

take a look at this hand.

i flop 2 pair..aprox 300 in pot..i have 900/1k left..i shove...i obv do this to take away my opponents odds to call if he had a flush draw or worse hand.

it doesn't matter. they still call and they still get there.

nice to throw up the ace on turn but i'm still ahead....obv not after river...

Name:  takeawayodds.png
Size:  1.17 MB

next...at least i didn't lose...wow...i'm lucky

remember. this place runs a train on all pp

Name:  atleastididntlose.png
Views: 425
    Last edited by mulva; 01-03-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Load Metric
    No matter how bad my day may be I know Mulva is playing on Global Poker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    now i'm going to show you two hands from the final tables i made.

down to 5 players.

shove QQ into big stack that's always on my left. that must be more ill luck as well

been playing tight and folding to him.

he snap calls my shove with AX...he's been crushing souls with smiliar bs hand so why stop here..

ty grobul

Name:  finaltable..yup..pp...fuck...me..again.png
Views: 422
Size:  1.13 MB

the second one is a stake to the heart because we were 4 handed and the prize pool multiplier starts at finishing 3rd...and this was higher buy in and the prizes were larger.

all this place does is fuck you. wtf do you have to do?. all this place does is take, take, and take.....i obv haven't paid enough dues. this was suppose to be another big cash.

obv variance....say that with a straight face

Name:  obv4th.png
Views: 379
Size:  1.10 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    same tournament.

both of these are hard to believe, but the 2nd one really hurts.

this joker min raised and i shove..he obv calls with his world beater

Name:  whywoudntithold.png
Views: 352

2nd hand and another nall in the coffin

pot was min raised by a super big stack..an flatted by villian...i shove with QQ

rest just makes you want to cry

this is global poker in a nutshell, right here......you wanna call it variance

these are the kinds of beats that make you talk to yourself and grobul polka is famous for.

pp takedown - check

runner runner - check

this shit is so fucking programmed

Name:  howawfuldouhavetobe.png
Views: 415
Size:  1.19 MB

how bad does this player have to be to call off all his chips with with KJ.

Name:  1_23_083105_looters2.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  28.3 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 01-04-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    2 games today.

1st game, higher buy in on bubble. 2nd game one away from final table..

do you think they could ever let me get a mid pp home at this stage...

never..

Name:  ppbubble.png
Views: 396
Size:  1.18 MB

this is wut sweepstakes poker is all about

maybe, just maybe they'll let me bink one or finish in the top 3 soon?....

...if i had time i was going to tell this clown that i had AK pre-flop and would show just so he would fold, instead of limp call all in

most of what i posted in the past couple days have been absolutely ridiculous

out in 10th

yeah,..it's just more variance and rotten luck

Name:  makesucry.png
Views: 343
Size:  1.12 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    with each new day brings the possibility of riches..

yeah,..ur not gunna believe that hooey.

this joker shoves all in early....hoping it's a low pp..and at worst it's a big A.....i obv call

Name:  cantrunanyworse.png
Views: 318

how bad do i run

fuck yeah,..right in popeil's face

Name:  howbaddoirun.png
Views: 362

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it really doesn't matter how many HH i post. whether i lost as a 60% ,80% or larger fav. there will never be any transparency here or at any online poker site. you just don't know the process employed to get to the river...so like like it how it is or leave it.

i'm sure peeps lose $1000's of dollars here. without luck sack binking a big mtt it's incredibly hard to grind here and make money. i'm doing it, but t's hard as hell and the profit does not equate for the time spend doing it and the anguish getting there

i really wish that i could chalk it all up as variance and lol @ what i write like it's meaningless. i mean, i still beat the game here, but i still know shit is not right.

it seems like every time you're a big favorite as well, it still feels like you're flipping...and just forget about getting a fair shake with pocket pairs
    Last edited by mulva; 01-08-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1 more.

again, shorthanded at the final table.

can i get big favorite home. hell no.

this is what sweepstakes poker is all about.

place is such a disgrace and insult to anyone that plays there. complete and utter digital poker joke.

Name:  suchadisgrace.png
Views: 366
Size:  1.14 MB

Name:  wil1.gif
Views: 309
Size:  2.11 MBName:  wil3.gif
Views: 289
Size:  997.2 KBName:  wil1.gif
Views: 309
Size:  2.11 MBName:  wpHqG.gif
Views: 299
Size:  162.7 KB

Name:  leby.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  185.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    could somebody please explain how this could happen every single final table i'm at.

he called prefrop as well

Name:  every_final_table.png
Views: 353

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  1182019.png
Views: 386

Name:  popeil.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  101.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this guy limps, then calls my all in prefrop on bubble.

Name:  222019.png
Views: 390

you ask wut kind of donkey does that.

well,..here it is

lianthang

Name:  lianthang.png
Views: 326
Size:  73.1 KB

more ass fucking and pp bias

Name:  never_ending_ass_fucking.png
Views: 316

all in on frop....on bubble...nope

Name:  all_in_frop21.png
Views: 393

jus go the distance if you can surmise that ur up against a pp. grobul doesn't want thm to hold

Name:  godistance.png
Views: 371

final table HU

yeah,,,,,,nope

Name:  final_table_HU_i_mite_win_sometime.png
Views: 1204
Size:  1.05 MB

Comments

Sanlmar: Top 5 thread
    Last edited by mulva; 02-02-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Load Metric
    I’ve looked at your charts

Do you have any family you’d like to have us notify.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you brace yourself for impact with every pp you get at grobul polka

remember that scene from the terminator....well..that's grobul polka. it keeps coming for you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i really hope to get an 80% fav home on the final table soon. but that might be too much to ask.

obv 3 bet shove....he tanks...i say i show..he calls.....and i get bent over once again at the FT

Name:  thisiswutuhavetoovercome_final_table.png
Views: 259

Thread Information