Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    3 games.

one big fuck you, 1 pp that won't hold on the bub and one bink

bubble hand

shoved 22 in late, hemorrhaging chips..called bu AJ in blind.....ace hit on river. lol @ pocket pairs. game after game you'll never win like you should with them, especially the low/mid pp

key hands from the win

i timeout utg with AQs. six handed with 12 left

obv they fuck me if i got there in time to shove there. i clicked on it just as they folded my hand

notice i only have around 8bb..and some due has 151k

Name:  itimeoutwitAQ.png
Views: 425
Size:  1.39 MB

key hands shorthanded on FT

5/6 handed. raise wit A9. get 3 bet..and bb shove...easy fold they roll over AQ and QQ

-------------------------

4 handed on final table blinds 1000/2k

stack =28k. bring it for 6k with 44 on button.

big stack 120k shove in bb.

i tank. decide i do not wish to play this scrub hand even four handed as they never hold.

play great poker and chip up four handed.

-------------------------------------------

still 4 handed....aprox 40k in chips

look down @ AA..min raise on button.

bb big stack shoves all in and rolls over 25o..same dude i fold 44 to wit a min raise

---------------------------------------------------------------

still 4 handed....aprox 80k in chips.

look down @ KK i shove on button....called by 99 and AQ..eliminate the 2 big stacks

----------------------------------------------
    Last edited by mulva; 12-04-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Saw Corey Kluber this weekend.

Turns out he has been working out not too far from me each off season for 8 years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Saw Corey Kluber this weekend.

Turns out he has been working out not too far from me each off season for 8 years.
    he still has good stuff, but i'm getting the feeling his best years might be behind him. he was hittable at times last year. i'm being very knit picky..though...lol

what's that you say? digital polka is legit?

Name:  digitalpolka.png
Views: 403
Size:  1.40 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 12-09-2018 at 03:56 AM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  i_had_75.png
Views: 403
Size:  1.54 MB

Name:  everygamebs.png
Views: 420
Size:  1.43 MB

Name:  671129.png
Views: 401
Size:  1.44 MB

Name:  maxrake.png
Views: 392
Size:  1.39 MB

why go for wheel when you can get runner runner frush just as easily

Name:  11-27a.png
Views: 400
Size:  1.05 MB

Name:  smore_pp_folly.png
Views: 407
Size:  2.11 MB

Name:  lolatjkepolka.png
Views: 393
Size:  1.13 MB

these 2 were from the same game.

the second one really bothered me

Name:  loljokepolka1.png
Views: 351
Size:  1.42 MB

Name:  loljokepolka2.png
Views: 381
Size:  1.48 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 12-09-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this happened to me at the final table

Name:  Final_table_resuk.png
Size:  1.35 MB

another final table..obv all in pre. fuck the pp grobul sayz...look at that spread...flush/str8 and the A

Name:  fukinjokefinaltable.png
Views: 376
Size:  1.41 MB

here is another final table

you don't need skill to bink. you need divine intervention

Name:  criminalpolka.png
Views: 373
Size:  1.47 MB

even with these recent beats on the FT. i did manage to bink a couple of these in he limited amount of games i played. i think i've been in the money over half of my last 10/20 mtts

just imagine if i did'nt have to beat the rig
    Last edited by mulva; 12-09-2018 at 03:58 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    this happened to me at the final table

Name:  Final_table_resuk.png
Size:  1.35 MB

another final table..obv all in pre. fuck the pp grobul sayz...look at that spread...flush/str8 and the A

Name:  fukinjokefinaltable.png
Views: 376
Size:  1.41 MB

here is another final table

you don't need skill to bink. you need divine intervention

Name:  criminalpolka.png
Views: 373
Size:  1.47 MB

even with these recent beats on the FT. i did manage to bink a couple of these in he limited amount of games i played. i think i've been in the money over half of my last 10/20 mtts

just imagine if i did'nt have to beat the rig
    One common theme I notice on your whining posts is that you are often extremely short stacked when these hands happen. You shoved AK into 39 with what 3 big blinds? Why were you so short? I’m guessing it’s because you have little to zero concept of how to play these tournaments. Another hand just above you had 4bb. You should never be that short. Of course you’re going to get called and run down 20-30% of the time with dog shit hands when you fold until you pick up premiums with 3 fucking bigs.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

One common theme I notice on your whining posts is that you are often extremely short stacked when these hands happen. You shoved AK into 39 with what 3 big blinds? Why were you so short? I’m guessing it’s because you have little to zero concept of how to play these tournaments. Another hand just above you had 4bb. You should never be that short. Of course you’re going to get called and run down 20-30% of the time with dog shit hands when you fold until you pick up premiums with 3 fucking bigs.
    you're right. some of them i am very short stacked. thing is, grobul polka and certain mtt's don't play like a normal mtt. from structure to the random rake generator. i have these tourneys down to a science on how they should be played. as much as i complain i'm still doing very well. you can't play these tourneys like you would a 100/200/600 buy in with better players. i would even say 20/30 buy ins as well. you just can't. if you do, you won't be as good or profitable.

the standard 10-15bb shove does not apply here. not saying you shouldn't shove in certain spots with that stack. position, etc, etc,...but if you're sitting wit 9bb and have A>9, 2 overs, etc, etc,..in early, shoving that shit results in failure far too often. obv this is just a high level explanation/example, it's more complex than this at many different junctures of said mtt

you can wait here for a hand. you can do this because almost the whole table isn't that far from you with a couple of double ups, and the players are very soft. you can wait to 3/4bb if you have to. i swear by it......i rarely get it in bad not by design....i even binked one of these with 1bb. i could sell my system on how to play certain mtt's there. i wouldn't do anything differently and my game strat evolved from necessity
    Last edited by mulva; 12-09-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

you're right. some of them i am very short stacked. thing is, grobul polka and certain mtt's don't play like a normal mtt. from structure to the random rake generator. i have these tourneys down to a science on how they should be played. as much as i complain i'm still doing very well. you can't play these tourneys like you would a 100/200/600 buy in with better players. i would even say 20/30 buy ins as well. you just can't. if you do, you won't be as good or profitable.

the standard 10-15bb shove does not apply here. not saying you shouldn't shove in certain spots with that stack. position, etc, etc,...but if you're sitting wit 9bb and have A>9, 2 overs, etc, etc,..in early, shoving that shit results in failure far too often. obv this is just a high level explanation/example, it's more complex than this at many different junctures of said mtt

you can wait here for a hand. you can do this because almost the whole table isn't that far from you with a couple of double ups, and the players are very soft. you can wait to 3/4bb if you have to. i swear by it......i rarely get it in bad not by design....i even binked one of these with 1bb. i could sell my system on how to play certain mtt's there. i wouldn't do anything differently and my game strat evolved from necessity

ON THE MONEY,

u cannot play these mtt,s like other mtt,s..

For exactly the reason,s mulva mentioned
    There is a whole different science too them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol pocket pairs.

shit is criminal

1st one. ..ft or last 2 tables,,can''t even remember...

look at how they throw up the second T and flush as well for your turn/river rig combo

Name:  criminal_fucking_of_pp.png
Views: 321
Size:  1.20 MB

Name:  criminal_pp_ft.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  300.8 KB

obligatory losing with AA or KK every mtt

Name:  grobul_lol.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  317.1 KB

this one was final 2 tables as well..rare as a hens tooth the A came on turn. it usually is always on the river

bend over..of course he's not folding on flop with flush draw..

Name:  bs_pp_ft_tables.png
Views: 316
Size:  1.16 MB

Comments

Sanlmar: never gets old

Julian Assange: Global = Ike. Mulva = Tina

Load Metric
    Being short is not all mulvas fault. Its bad tournament structure in a lot of cases. People get to the final bable and more then half the players have 4 or 5 big blinds so its just bingo poker at its best.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1st game today

still playing in it

currently itm...

awesome way to lose early

Name:  1227joke.png
Views: 304
Size:  1.18 MB

followed up by this

i fold KK wit 5/6bb left after my c-bet was re-popped

left wit 5bb i sshve A9 two hands later..get called by QQ and i frop 2 aces...lol @ the pp scam they run at grobul polka

Name:  1227kkfold.png
Views: 295
Size:  1.19 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i finished 7th in the above tourney ^^^^^

2nd tourney...

currently at FT with 7 remaining

look at this hand..for the chip lead close to bubble

nope..can't even flop the nut str8 and get it to hold

Name:  1227fropstr8forchiplead.png
Views: 282
Size:  1.19 MB

at the FT

then i get these 2 hands b2b

Name:  1227atft.png
Views: 279
Size:  1.17 MB

cool stuff b2b..same douche as well..who pronptly donked all my chips 2 hands later

Name:  1227b2b.png
Views: 275
Size:  1.21 MB

obv still alive in this. but look how they eviscerate me to end it..

i mean..lol..look at the last 3 HH on the final table short handed and how they fucked me being a big fav 3x row

i go home in 5th

keep telling yourself it's variance

Name:  1227evis.png
Views: 281
Size:  1.16 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 12-27-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    awesome day.

flopped 2 sets and were run down in both by gut shot str8's

+ couple more rippy approved gems.

Name:  1230bsa.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  291.1 KB

Name:  1230moarbs.png
Views: 271
Size:  1.21 MB

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why the FUCK wil you still not tell anyone who you are on there?
    #ToddsPlan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you're going to love this one

sitting second n chips in a decent size buy in.

5 handed

i then proceed to lose 2 flips to shorter stacks priced in after their shove

then fold 88 when ace hits

then i lose wit 99 vs KQ in anther showdown...

remember this is 5 handed

then these 2 hands..1st one i call because i'm so pissed because of the last few hands getting burned..+ i knew his range was wide.

fuck me again

Name:  ftsh4.png
Views: 231
Size:  1.15 MB

and this is the coup de grace

all this place does is rape you

out in 5th

Name:  ftsh5.png
Views: 240
Size:  1.12 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this place is so fucking greasy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i think this whole "sweepstakes model" might mean something other than skirting laws as well

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i fold preflop because the jackass that brought it in for 400 preflop had KK the last time he did it, and some other idiot called it.

here was the result..i even frop a set....doesn't matter, it still gets run down...

Name:  112019.png
Views: 213
Size:  1.24 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    for top 10 chip stack

nope..just another min cash

Name:  fortop10cjpz.png
Views: 209
Size:  1.18 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    noticed that the past couple of days the fields for certain tournies have almost doubled.

really wonder what brought this influx of peeps

Thread Information