same tourney

Name:  more_aggravation.png
Views: 346
Size:  1.34 MB

and then this....

Name:  same_tourney.png
Views: 336
Size:  1.28 MB

after this it left me with around 10bb and i shove with 99 only to run them into TT and KK

fun stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    random bs

pp..lol
    nothing bad about the 1st one,..but it happens way to often

Name:  theydonthold.png
Views: 359
Size:  1.47 MB

Name:  every_tourney_lol_AA.png
Views: 341
Size:  1.52 MB

moar 2 pair nonsense.

i din't play it but i would have gotten wrecked if i did.

hey,..if one didn't have the 8 it would have been the J to complete the runner runner set...but they both had the eight

grobul polka is so easy,,the players are sooo weak...sadly you don't have to beat the players, you have to beat the machine

Name:  i_had_T7s.png
Views: 340
Size:  1.45 MB

all in a days work

Name:  lolshove.png
Views: 324
Size:  1.44 MB

Comments

Sanlmar: Surprised FPS hasn’t latched onto
    Last edited by mulva; 10-29-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this should catch me up.

predetermined winner cracking pp?

still don't think there's a pattern here?

jury is really still out imo..

Name:  i_had_T8ss.png
Views: 311

and another. i didn't play this hand but captured it.

my flush would not of gotten there. but AA gets cracked anyway..and of course they would have lured me in if i did with str8 ad frush draws.

Name:  i_had_J4h.png
Views: 327
Size:  1.40 MB

you seeing the patterns yet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you get to the point where all you do is get run down here and expect to lose as an 80% fav.

that'show frikken disgraceful and frequent it happens.

the hands below are from 1 or 2 tourneys.

lol funny as usual

it's hard to believe what some peeps call with pre and post only to run you down.

heres another big pp taking abeating again.

obv i was the winner had i stayed in

lol @ giving out runner runner str8 and runner runnr frush....this is standard vs a big pp

Name:  random_hand.png
Views: 353
Size:  1.31 MB

now look at this joker.

every game....u get burned with a big pp

Name:  time_for_nap.png
Views: 334
Size:  1.32 MB

i just went out with this hand

Name:  time4abreak.png
Views: 319
Size:  1.28 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1st tourney today.

b2b hands

Name:  1stgame1stalol.png
Views: 311

and then this

Name:  1stgamelol1st.png
Views: 287
Size:  1.51 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    non stop bs.

you can do everything right to prohibit a call from the villain and they'll still do it, and you'll still get run down...the turn/river are corrupt as hell

down to 13 players--12 get paid

villain limps in late position ..i look down in the bb with K9o

we go to flop

bingo..hit my king. with my chip stack i have to shove here and take my chances he didn't limp with a bigger K.

i shove remaining stack and get a call.

villain rolls over A3o..he only drawing live to an inside str8 or an ace.

this dumb fuck with 10bb doesn't even raise or shove the button when nobody has even entered the pot. but he calls the fucking frop with nothing.

that's how bad these fucks are. and you still can't beat them..

you can't beat them because you have to beat the machine in addition to the dumb fuck players

Name:  i_lose_on_bub.png
Views: 295
    Last edited by mulva; 10-31-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    all hands from 1 game. didn;t make it to the add on period.

1st loss. still have a rebuy. look down @ 22 in middle position and nobody in pot. have 10bb

i shove.

get call from KJs

obv lose.

i remember when i had an open bet with anyone about low mid pp holding vs 2 paint @ showdown at stars. grobul is even worse. not a chance in hell you will win more than no lose. NONE. 55% is real math and odds. online polka @ grobul you will run conservatively 30%

but you still play hem because you have faith and/or you have to. but the thing is, you're only going to win the race to rail with them

Name:  1sta.png
Views: 244
Size:  1.48 MB

second..HH to show....which i decided to pass from playing

early position villian raises to 1k from early...his line screams pp to JJ....i'm on my second rebuy on button.

some jackass calls the 1k...gets to me. i could shove here with KQs..i have around 10bb and just let the chips fall..i decide to pass.

here is what would have happened and their hands

that's right..if i play i crack AA

Name:  1stb.png
Views: 262
Size:  1.47 MB

and the hand that i go bike riding with

i shove in late position with KJ and get a call from AX

hit my K on flop...but i still get fucked on river.

on my bike......maybe i should thank global for losing this way..at least it wasn't with AA or KK this mtt.

Name:  1stc.png
Views: 254
Size:  1.55 MB

what really is lol as well is that so mnay of my chit hands hit this tourney. multiple Qx and Kx hitting trips or runner runner nonsese. i wish i grabbed those hands.

it's a fucking disgrace this place. it's pull the handle and pray for 777 poker

no chance in hell this place isn't programmed to do certain things
    Last edited by mulva; 11-01-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol.

imagine if you tried to tell yourself "it will even out", or "that's poker"...or "i just got unlucky" it's variance....i mean..lol..how many times do you have to get fucked in order to say this shit it not right?...

you're a moron if you think there isn't some other variables at work here or only chalk it up to variance..

i say this as a pretty big winner in relation to low buy ins that i play in.

all this shit needs to be questioned. nothing is transparent about online poker, nothing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i'm done.

look at how i lost this fucking hand

2nd game today...can't even make it past the 30/60 level

it's a fucking disgrace..how is this shit possible, game after game, after game

Name:  2ndgame_putbad_juju_behind.png
Views: 276
Size:  1.52 MB

i rebuy and go busto like this

Name:  2ngameb.png
Views: 281
Size:  1.48 MB

i guess i'm just getting unlucky....duhhhhhhhhh..insert drooling retard gif

Load Metric
    I think it's almost time for another nutshell

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    I think it's almost time for another nutshell
    jokes on all of us that play there. there will alwayz be rigtards that never win and complain like i do, but there will also be winners that complain and say stuff isn't right. they wont lay it on thick because they don't want to be considered a riggy and be admonished to that.

thisis wut jimmy thinks of grobul

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it can't continue..can it. i play one more.

Name:  1mogame.png
Views: 256
Size:  1.75 MB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Like I said before im on your side , even though I lol at all these non sensible posts . I get it youre just here to vent .

I gave you pretty good advice on how to handle the fact you are supposed to lose . That is the way it works . Its not
    the site or the players its the odds of tourney poker . You have to beat the odds . Everytime you post a hand you were favored and lost
    its just the odds catching up with you . Unless of course you are actually keeping track of times you didnt lose .... but your not so ... lol

Weve all asked the same thing .... shows us your hand histories please . Complete waste of time to show us only the result .

And stop saying youre a winning player . Youre not . This is why you opted out . I told you I wouldnt out your screen name ... ok nipple boy .

carry on ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    more punishment..i decide to play 1 more

it doesn;t stop

how can u take this shit seriously

Name:  1morgameqqlol.png
Views: 281
Size:  1.53 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post

Like I said before im on your side , even though I lol at all these non sensible posts . I get it youre just here to vent .

I gave you pretty good advice on how to handle the fact you are supposed to lose . That is the way it works . Its not
    the site or the players its the odds of tourney poker . You have to beat the odds . Everytime you post a hand you were favored and lost
    its just the odds catching up with you . Unless of course you are actually keeping track of times you didnt lose .... but your not so ... lol

Weve all asked the same thing .... shows us your hand histories please . Complete waste of time to show us only the result .

And stop saying youre a winning player . Youre not . This is why you opted out . I told you I wouldnt out your screen name ... ok nipple boy .

carry on ...
    i know me being better than u bothers u immensely that you must troll. it must of really ate you up when i beat you HU

Load Metric
    I gave you pretty good advice on how to handle the fact you are supposed to lose .
    Why would he want to change anything when being the victim and trying to get people to pity you is so much fun?

Bronze
    Load Metric

carry on ...
    i know me being better than u bothers u immensely that you must troll. it must of really ate you up when i beat you HU

whos trolling ? I asked you questions , given you advice ( whatever thats worth ) and you ignore everything i or any one else says .

bothered that you beat me ? Bugs me when i lose regardless of opponent . You are not special .
    Last edited by Ballhawknet; 11-01-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this is funny as shit..." i gave u good advice"...your advice is shit and means nothing to me.............and lol @ questioning my winnings.

is the ball hawking season over? did u get enough to make more men's jewelry......on your bike .....i can wipe the floor with you @ poker any day, all day...u know, i know it and everyone here knows it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    this is funny as shit..." i gave u good advice"...your advice is shit and means nothing to me.............and lol @ questioning my winnings.

is the ball hawking season over? did u get enough to make more men's jewelry......on your bike .....i can wipe the floor with you @ poker any day, all day...u know, i know it and everyone here knows it.
    Really ? Personal insults ? Sorry I thought you were better than that to stoop to such a childish level . ( not really )

And no one cares how good you or I or anyone is at poker . I have never claimed to be a winning poker player . Doesnt matter to me . You are the best Ive ever seen . Does that make you feel better ?

Months and months of the same repeat content with zero effort to get better . Thats sad especially since getting better/being good means so much to you .

Carry on with your now 10 + month whine .
    Last edited by Ballhawknet; 11-01-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Load Metric

moar moar I do feel bad for you , my sympathies.

Thread Information