Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ this obsessed ball sniffer. you're gonna out my screen name.....lol ...suck my dick if you're gonna sniff my balls

the dude would go to open lengths to hope i don't win like i should...why i have no idea? i guess mort is rubbing off on people and people are just fucking jealous or just love to hate..take your pick,,,it's one or all of those.......or maybe to make his shitty play and miserable poker track record seem better............lol. ...and gtfo

get a life dude..either that or shag more fly bays at wrigley and make earrings out of them or whatever is you do.

LOL @ ball sniffer .. funny comeback . And im on your side . Why would I want you to lose ? Youre obsessed about posting poker hands where somehow you think
    the odds are set up against you and yet ..... YOU STILL PLAY ? of course we are going to make fun of that .... and you would too !!

Ive , as have others , requested that you post complete hand histories so MAYBE we ( not really me as you obviously are better than me ) could help
    you to improve your game ( if possible ) You obviously dont care about that so yes you are going to get the treatment you ask for with your non sense
    posts about losing hands that we all lose with time and time again

I also asked you to play a game with me and keep track of the hands you DONT get sucked out on .... figure it out .

Focus on whats important and lets not start throwing personal insults ... I think you are better than that . Remember im on your side buddy even if you did
    manage to beat me 2 of 3 ( pure luck btw ) .... wooohooohehehehehheeloloololololohehehehehehehehel ololololo
    Last edited by Ballhawknet; 06-21-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    im going to the final table.........nahhhhh tight the screws..bad enuff AQ had to chop w/ A4 the previous hand. they had to do me another favor.

in before mort brags about banging trannies.............

Name:  totheftnope.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  186.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    FWIW, I’m taking 100% of my money off global. gl to you guys
    #ToddsPlan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    about to make a deep run on final table with this double up....... spreading my fetters and being strong and proud becuz i did not rebuy once or add on.

ahhhhh......nope

Name:  riggednotinmyfvor.png
Views: 413
Size:  736.5 KB

the rig taketh away..like my last heine

Name:  jizlootsl8.gif
Views: 381
Size:  388.2 KB
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey mulva

Have u verified for cashouts yet?

If u did, how long did it take and we're there any hiccups??

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Hey mulva

didn't do it. had them put my last withdrawal back in my account when they gave me the run around w/o answering any of my questions or other options besides worldpay!!!!. i don't know how i'm going to handle it moving forward. i'm hoping they use amex soon. but them saying they want to add them and doing it are prolly 2 diff things.

amex has your back and i would much rather use them

i only have around 5 hundo in the account. which has been that way for months. i get badbeated...bitch and moan and remove half of winnings...then i lose again but i'm able to get it back up again wit mostly 2/3rd place finishes. still, wins are redick hard. i really want to piss it away or take chances at a higher level, but fuck them. i guess i'll still grind and complain like bitch. until the losing streak becomes longer than the previous one and it's all gone.

i still lol that they're offering a 100 buy in 20K guarantee with 5 minute levels...lol....wut a joke. i would never be so stupid and even play in that bs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey mulva

didn't do it. had them put my last withdrawal back in my account when they gave me the run around w/o answering any of my questions or other options besides worldpay!!!!. i don't know how i'm going to handle it moving forward. i'm hoping they use amex soon. but them saying they want to add them and doing it are prolly 2 diff things.

i only have around 5 hundo in the account. which has been that way for months. i get badbeated...bitch and moan and remove half of winnings...then i lose again but i'm able to get it back up again wit mostly 2/3rd place finishes. still, wins are redick hard. i really want to piss it away or take chances at a higher level, but fuck them. i guess i'll still grind and complain like bitch. until the losing streak becomes longer than the previous one and it's all gone.

i still lol that they're offering a 100 buy in 20K guarantee with 5 minute levels...lol....wut a joke. i would never be so stupid and even play in that bs
    I'm still waiting on bank statement too send them.

I've actually gone down a couple of levels on the ring games.. the big scores arnt there anymore and without rake back=(boring)..

I only play the slower tournaments which are basically turbos on other sutes and few and far in between..

I'm really trying hard not too jump ship because this was the only site that I actually play in the black and made poker fun , but it's hard.

I don't play those super duper Uber hyper turbos either!! It's ridiculous..

I'm eventually going to move to ignition if they don't do something..

Without PayPal and the Zynga players the whole environment they have doesn't work.

With!! the Zynga players and instant cash out , I didn't mind and it kinda all worked together. I wanted the Uber rec environment to keep the recs around.

For now I'm sticking it out but if there are ANY!! HICCUPS on veryfing my account without immidiate assistance, I will leave....
    Last edited by thesparten; 07-01-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm still waiting on bank statement too send them.

I've actually gone down a couple of levels on the ring games.. the big scores arnt there anymore and without rake back=(boring)..

I only play the slower tournaments which are basically turbos on other sutes and few and far in between..

I'm really trying hard not too jump ship because this was the only site that I actually play in the black and made poker fun , but it's hard.

I don't play those super duper Uber hyper turbos either!! It's ridiculous..

I'm eventually going to move to ignition if they don't do something..

Without PayPal and the Zynga players the whole environment they have doesn't work.

With!! the Zynga players and instant cash out , I didn't mind and it kinda all worked together. I wanted the Uber rec environment to keep the recs around.

For now I'm sticking it out but if there are ANY!! HICCUPS on veryfing my account without immidiate assistance, I will leave....
    i don't know wut is going to happen. this shady shit they just pulled doesn't bode well. but i always thought they were shit site even as a winning player. the place aggravates me to no end. they should be throwing me more wins. it's mthrfkn heartache after heartache

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sticking around for now too but they have to change the schematic of the site because this whole thing changed the vibe big time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    have some weekend fun.

for a top 5 stack..all on on flop to protect hand.

obv goes up in smoke like most pocket pair at global

Name:  gtre.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  147.2 KB

moments later moar fun..again.i even shove preflop to this rimper

druffalo makes a rare grobul polka appearance as well

Name:  stackogold.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  208.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    a new day. finally hit my set approaching bubble....

fuck u pay me.

Name:  htfe.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  228.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i time out with AK as i was busy working on a few things.

doesn't matter..look how i would have lost had i played it

if i raise flop..he calls and floats 2x and drags

if i shove he calls

Name:  timeout.png
Views: 304
Size:  1.07 MB

Name:  jizlootsl8.gif
Views: 252
Size:  388.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At least traffic is up..

Consistently over 100 nl games going even during off hours. Peak I think was 172 today...

Cashouts becoming much smoother but fuck.. hate too wait for 5 days...
    The overnight free cash out with the low minimum is deeply missed.. it was like having your very own expense account with other people's money..

There generating my bank statement on the 9th and I should receive it on the 12th.. I'll update how long it takes too get verified..

If I ever get too a point for a cash out, will post..

It has gotten A LOT!!!!!! more nitier and tighter. Might be time too hide out in the safety of tournaments, at least for a while.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the last MTT i binked.......very next one i make FT down to 8.

and then. well,..you know. grobul polka being grobul polka

open shove on button..sb and bb both call...around all equal stacks

this just continues to show how awful this place treats pocket pairs. if they don't put up the overcard, they counterfeit or runner runner you. it's all in grobul's sub routine repertoire

out in 8th

Name:  FTABLE.png
Views: 279
Size:  686.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    next tourney.

look at this joker.

Name:  slm.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  286.5 KB

not to be outdone in the very next level getting close to bubble. the same player

lol @ caling my prefrop all in.

Name:  joke1.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  304.0 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 07-12-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Global looked to be sweet in the beginning, who didn't know that paypal would extricate themselves from a blatant gambling club.Same concept as backpage hookers 150 roses for a date. Entertaining thread Mulva .Are the badbeats all your own or other players also:?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1st hand

all in preflop. time to triple up. nope.

time to exit in disgust once again and not even rebuy

Name:  1sthand.png
Views: 251
Size:  1.22 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    even when i suckout on frop i still can't get it home

Name:  sukout1.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  235.1 KB

Load Metric
    Global clearly has some pretty retarded regs.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    i won the sunday teaser. GOD

Thread Information