Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    holy fuck you suck so much ass at poker its mind boggling

LOL this is easily the most cringe worthy thread I've seen on this site for ages

time to lock up this abortion already

stick to playing marbles in the freeway you odd little man
    hey mary, remember the days when i took all ur bitcoins at seals. that was fun as shit. quit being such a slouch and take notes. ur game really needs it
    I lollled on the intro.

BTW mulva I believe you must have the greatest net worth of anyone on this site
    considering your bad beat page

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you're going to love this one again.

so awesome..so choice

i lose like this or with KK or AA almost every tournament. and i only play in 1 or 2 tourneys a night ..lol

really hard to believe.

the shit never ends...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

hey mary, remember the days when i took all ur bitcoins at seals. that was fun as shit. quit being such a slouch and take notes. ur game really needs it
    I lollled on the intro.

BTW mulva I believe you must have the greatest net worth of anyone on this site
    considering your bad beat page
    so awesome...i think i have 3 or 4 of these type gems in this thread. and yes,..mary justs like sniffing my balls because i'm 10x the playa he'll ever be, not to mention web developer..
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    holy fuck you suck so much ass at poker its mind boggling

LOL this is easily the most cringe worthy thread I've seen on this site for ages

time to lock up this abortion already

stick to playing marbles in the freeway you odd little man

I've never owned a single bitcoin...let alone even a fraction of a percentage of a bitcoin at any time...ever

also important to note I have well over $250,000 in online tourney scores with a career R.O.I. north of 80%.

Please don't force me to post screen shots of my many wins with fields over 1000 entries, or remind you of the fact that I binked 3 separate MTT wins in the span of less than one month with 88 dollars invested to the tune of over $37,000

might want to get your facts straight before you spew more incorrect assertions while losing your ass at a cheap ass site like global poker

keep on keepin' on though popeil....you're playing great, but lets be real here....you couldn't hold my jock when it comes to NLHE

now back to sniveling like the bitch you are crying about losing 70/30's crying about how poker is 'rigged'

LMAO

Comments

hongkonger: You've never won a damn thing

sah_24: counter gook rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    oh, mary. don;t be so dramatic. you and i both know i use to wipe the floor with ass. and lol @ calling me little in every post...ur fucking 5'5 and i'm almost pushing 6. shut it down
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post

agree with some of this but not all.

sure, more times going through a full 5 card spread will give said villain a further chance, as opposed to folding without a chance at all. but that kind of "you have to be in it to win it" logic can be applied at any online shop.

even though i'm a pretty big winner here for the $$$ i gamble i seriously question what's going on at global.

while i have many qualms i don't feel they're dealing from all possible hands post flop and their blatant bias against all pocket pairs.

1 game tonite- all in on frop

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

"even though i'm a pretty big winner here for the $$$ i gamble "

define pretty big winner ...
    WAITING ....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"even though i'm a pretty big winner here for the $$$ i gamble "

define pretty big winner ...
    WAITING ....
    waiting for what? so u can try to call me out on something so u can sniff my balls more...lol

i've already posted in here that i turned 30 into over 2500 at global grinding mtt's. complete w/ pics and graph

none of that changes how i feel this place treats people
    Last edited by mulva; 05-26-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    wow a whole 2500 dollars lol

wake me up when you turn 88 bucks into $37,000 you fucking muppet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yo mort,...what's the best way to cook potatoes.

Bronze
    Load Metric

WAITING ....
    waiting for what? so u can try to call me out on something so u can sniff my balls more...lol

i've already posted in here that i turned 30 into over 2500 at global grinding mtt's. complete w/ pics and graph

none of that changes how i feel this place treats people

I think Ive giving you friendly grief over your lack of documentation as to your " bad beats " that are not really bad beats . I havnt called you any names just a little fun of your lack of tilt control ... just friendly banter is all . Did you change your screen name over at global ? Cause the one your using now shows no where near 2500 in lifetime winnings .... just saying . Which by the way is better than me so ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yo mort,

scalloped or fried for 200 hungry sailors?

Load Metric
    I am not a rigtard at all. Ive never thought I was playing a fixed game. I have given Mulva copious amounts of shit in this thread. With that being said I am going to let you all in on a little experiment. Tonight two of my buddies & I all put $100 on global. We all three worked our way into a 6 max PLO game, $.50/$1.00. I will tell you unequivocally after 2 hours it is beyond obvious that this site is rigged for action. Hand after hand after hand after hand. We were sharing hole cards with each other. The absurdity of the things that happened over and over and over and over was insane. Ive played almost exclusively PLO over the last 2 years or so. I know quads beat boats sometimes etc. This was 10000x beyond that. Almost identical hands repeatedly. Just the grossest set ups over and over and over.

Of course running 1/2 the game, one of us ended up with the money. I hope he is able to get it off after verifying his identity etc. I will never play on that shit site again. It was a fucking joke anyways.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Wish you would post this on the rng thread at duece deuce
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I am not a rigtard at all. Ive never thought I was playing a fixed game. I have given Mulva copious amounts of shit in this thread. With that being said I am going to let you all in on a little experiment. Tonight two of my buddies & I all put $100 on global. We all three worked our way into a 6 max PLO game, $.50/$1.00. I will tell you unequivocally after 2 hours it is beyond obvious that this site is rigged for action. Hand after hand after hand after hand. We were sharing hole cards with each other. The absurdity of the things that happened over and over and over and over was insane. Ive played almost exclusively PLO over the last 2 years or so. I know quads beat boats sometimes etc. This was 10000x beyond that. Almost identical hands repeatedly. Just the grossest set ups over and over and over.

Of course running 1/2 the game, one of us ended up with the money. I hope he is able to get it off after verifying his identity etc. I will never play on that shit site again. It was a fucking joke anyways.
    About an hour ago...

I'm sitting at .5/$1 having my breakfast drinking coffee..

I deposit $50 and figure let me grind while switching back from morning Joe and Fox and friends. .(morning Joe has become absurd and hilarious).

I get A/k (CLUB)suited and just call couse everyone is playing agro and I've been playing tight.. didn't want to raise and have everyone drop out..

It worked!!!!!
    Pre flop raises all over the place and I just call every one of them..

The flop IS A,(D)10(CLUB) 9(CLUB)..

I HAVE TOP PAIR with A KING KICKER AND A OPEN ENDED NUT FLUSH.. THE POT IS MINE!!!!!!!

I'm playing possum and I'm "dragged" all in by a donk...

HE! GOT! A BACKDOOR INSIDE STRAIGHT AND I DIED WITH THE PAIR OF ACES AND OPEN ENDED NUT FLUSH..

I FUCKEN KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME.. JUST KNEW IT...

Update:
    Just deposited another $50 but will just stick to tournaments for the rest of the day..
    What can u do, I'm still a Fanboy.
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-31-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

About an hour ago...

I'm sitting at .5/$1 having my breakfast drinking coffee..

I deposit $50 and figure let me grind while switching back from morning Joe and Fox and friends. .(morning Joe has become absurd and hilarious).

I get A/k (CLUB)suited and just call couse everyone is playing agro and I've been playing tight.. didn't want to raise and have everyone drop out..

It worked!!!!!
    Pre flop raises all over the place and I just call every one of them..

The flop IS A,(D)10(CLUB) 9(CLUB)..

I HAVE TOP PAIR with A KING KICKER AND A OPEN ENDED NUT FLUSH.. THE POT IS MINE!!!!!!!

I'm playing possum and I'm "dragged" all in by a donk...

HE! GOT! A BACKDOOR INSIDE STRAIGHT AND I DIED WITH THE PAIR OF ACES AND OPEN ENDED NUT FLUSH..

I FUCKEN KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME.. JUST KNEW IT...

Update:
    Just deposited another $50 but will just stick to tournaments for the rest of the day..
    What can u do, I'm still a Fanboy.
    Cant believe you missed that open ender. Rigged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!

Just now, I deposited another $50 and the only tournament I was interested in was after 12 so I went back to the ring games for the fuck of it..

I have pocket queens.. a few people call the big blind and I raise 3x..

The flop is 7,2,j.. tri color.
    Check goes the first and second guy and I go half pot.. the last guy re raises and the first 2 fold. I say fuck it, "all in"....

He was holding 7,k off...GREAT!! THE POT WILL BE MINE.

THE TURN IS A 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Still a fan boy compared to what's available in new York.
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-31-2018 at 08:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So I load up again($50)..

I decided to play super tight..

Got q,k suited..

The flop is j,9,10..

I raise to moderately to try to extract value..

3 people fold and 1 goes all in.

No flush possible. Maybe high pair or a set or 2 pair..

I snap called!!!!

A FUCKEN SET OF 9,S AND GETS THE FULL HOUSE ON THE RIVER WITH A JACK!?!?!?!..

$150 DOWN THE DRAIN PLAYNG A COUPLE OF HOURS (TOTAL) OF .5/$1....

the win switch must be off for me this week.lol.
    I'm done for today.

Still a fan boy..(for now)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    go grobul

Name:  zGAaUio.gif
Views: 247
Size:  1.59 MB

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Gif Rep +1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just got email global will not start using "world pay" in addition to PayPal for withdrawal,s..

PayPal has always been fine for me but it can't hurt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    awesome...numero uno global

1st game in several days

lost with AA then KK and QQ in 3 levels in one tourney

had to fold AA on the turn when the board flopped spades and another turn spade. obv i had AcAh

then these two hands happened shortly thereafter

i love the jackass protected what he thought was the best hand when he called my raise with JX preflop ..then he shoved on flop...i obv call and they deposit a 4 on the turn to give his second pair

then i donkdown w/ QQ and shove over limper only to be called by another and the limper.

all in one games work for the real poker game feel global provides us with..................bidness as usual

Name:  gro.png
Views: 211
Size:  325.2 KB

Name:  gro1.png
Views: 227
Size:  566.8 KB

Comments

thesparten: Don't u just love the action.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    thesparten: Don't u just love the action.

i don;t think there's ever a time when you can be comfortable about your hand here. how can the turn and river be so damn wet every single time. i mean...lol
    does the frikken machine recognize the hand ahead and then proceed to crush it or make it look like it's beat. such a joke

still don't believe the pp bias.................don;t worry it's just variance
    Last edited by mulva; 06-04-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yo dude...

It's become the fucken wild west...

Never seen so many multiple monster hand,s , over and over again..

But I am I the black and skill does help as well as all the fucken donks BUTTTT????..
    I don't even blink when I flop a set or a straight.

If u flop a set or straight, I would say that's a 35%win rate.lol..

Still a fan boy unless they bring party poker(no huds) from Jersey..

I would do ignition but I want a user name. Just no huds and love were u can't pick the specific table, just the amounts.

So global still viable in my eyes.
    Fuck the arkan pre b.f. left over bum hunting, nit grinding rake back playing HUD useing seat scripting low life sites.
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-04-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information