Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

And I get you in the first round....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    are we going to get to see a good hand at some point?

started out down 150k HU...battled to almost even..then got kicked down to 35K vs 465k after running into big hand with a bluff.

only to come back to win vs an inferior opponent severely outchipped 15-1

Name:  win1.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  302.8 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 04-11-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

[/QUOTE]

why do you say that when this was your biggest score to date and it got you out of the red in 400 games played
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    update,

have not played since binking and coming back from a 35k to 465K chip deficit HU.

thank you for all your positive messages and spiritual guidance during these troubling times

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    have notbeen playing much here since the bink. i just can't handle the bs.

i thought i might have had another bink in me as it got down to 11 players...

obv i lose with this.

i mean..do i have have to shove preflop w/ AA just so i don't get a fucking call. its a joke to happen as often as it does....

in addition to this my only game yesterday i lost 2 pp to two turned and river sets w/ AA and TT. that game i couldn't make it out of the 1 rebuy period because of it

gayer than aids global poker

Name:  bubble.png
Views: 496
Size:  643.7 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    have notbeen playing much here since the bink. i just can't handle the bs.

i thought i might have had another bink in me as it got down to 11 players...

obv i lose with this.

i mean..do i have have to shove preflop w/ AA just so i don't get a fucking call. its a joke to happen as often as it does....

in addition to this my only game yesterday i lost 2 pp to two turned and river sets w/ AA and TT. that game i couldn't make it out of the 1 rebuy period because of it

gayer than aids global poker

Name:  bubble.png
Views: 496
Size:  643.7 KB

Its actually not a joke that it happens as much as it does because you dont keep track of when you win and dont lose
    to a lesser hand . Try it sometime .

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

why do you say that when this was your biggest score to date and it got you out of the red in 400 games played[/QUOTE]
    Bro I've played like 20 tournaments on global. You pm me your sn first and then I'll pm u mine so u can verify

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Bro I've played like 20 tournaments on global. You pm me your sn first and then I'll pm u mine so u can verify"

dude,..your screen name is available to see in the chat box from the pic you provided. that's how i checked.

shoutout to the spaarten for binking a couple of big cashes this weeked. ................. one for 3.2K for finishing 2nd out of 200 in a $100 buy in...i can never bring myself to enter in one of thse nosebleed buy in at global. maybe if they change the structure and take away the turbo aspect i would...but until then i'll never step up to the plate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    as long as i finsh 1st or 2nd in thre tourneys i play in i'm happy. it still doesn;t change the fact ttat you have to play 2 opponents...the house and the playa

stupid nonstop nonsense.

this place simply does not want pocket pairs to hold. there is a bias like you would not believe here. i know they're running some counter program that kicks in when a player gets them. either that it or there's a winner already to the hand by somebody else and all they have to do is call

i even bumped it to almost 5bb pre here.

Name:  globale.png
Views: 456
Size:  482.9 KB

lovely,..runner rnner nonsense...i even got advice from the winner to boot.

Name:  globalw.png
Views: 427
Size:  805.6 KB

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    "Bro I've played like 20 tournaments on global. You pm me your sn first and then I'll pm u mine so u can verify"

dude,..your screen name is available to see in the chat box from the pic you provided. that's how i checked.

shoutout to the spaarten for binking a couple of big cashes this weeked. ................. one for 3.2K for finishing 2nd out of 200 in a $100 buy in...i can never bring myself to enter in one of thse nosebleed buy in at global. maybe if they change the structure and take away the turbo aspect i would...but until then i'll never step up to the plate.
    you retard. if i was JGtitan dont u think i would have blacked that out too? lol. jgtitan finished 3rd. offer is still on the table if u wanna ship me your sn ill ship mine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1st game today.

call, draw and hit...obv anutta big pp cracked

only bet they respect preflop is all n

Name:  gfr.png
Views: 445
Size:  776.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1st game today.

You better start shoving and let the odds deal with it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1st game today.

this is preetty awesome.

same tourney as the one above. out just before 1st break and add on. here are the 2 hands that busted me.

you cannot make this up. just breathe it all in

Name:  abcd.png
Views: 401
Size:  665.2 KB

and this one finishes me off. these 3 hands are from 1 tourney before i even had a chance to get to the add on period

obv all in preflop......and...it's gone

Name:  abcde.png
Views: 385
Size:  536.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol all same tourney

..lose wit KK to KXs

lose wit KK to AXs runner runner

lose with AK to QT runner runner ..obv hit set on turn...not goot enuff

fired up one last game and out with this one.

what i didn't show you is how i lost my first buy in. had middle pair w/ str8 and frush draws and did not improve to lose a fropped set of 222

i will show you my elimination hand

fired 300 in preflop with AA when blinds were 20/40. rest is history

thanx,..it was a great 2 tournies grobul.

Name:  avs.png
Views: 374
Size:  1.03 MB

Name:  pfapen.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  111.7 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 04-28-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I can not for the life of me understand why you still play . You sound like you are having zero fun and everyone of your " bad beats " are not really that bad.
    Percentage wise that is . You cry like youre a 95/5 fav when many times youre barely better than 5050. And you still didnt take my advice / request I had. 1. post the entire hand history . 2. keep track of all your winning hands and figure out the odds of loosing said hand. Over the course of the game you will see most of the time your " luck " is pretty even.

And why you guys arguing over your screen names ? Who cares . You both gave them away a while ago. I have a program that can see right through your blackouts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    not only are they chasing me away, they just took away the games that i only look to play in. i have no choice but to play different games or leave...and let's get serious..they could give a rats ass about anybody.

no improvements here. just shitty oversubscribed higher buy ins with to many fucking peeps

why take away the $3 1r 1a? greedy fuckers have to ruin it. doesn't matter.....they can do anything to rape the customer and peeps will still line up to throw $$$ hand over fist into any game.

it was a goot run

Load Metric
    not only are they chasing me away, they just took away the games that i only look to play in. i have no choice but to play different games or leave...and let's get serious..they could give a rats ass about anybody.

no improvements here. just shitty oversubscribed higher buy ins with to many fucking peeps

why take away the $3 1r 1a? greedy fuckers have to ruin it. doesn't matter.....they can do anything to rape the customer and peeps will still line up to throw $$$ hand over fist into any game.

it was a goot run
    Did you ever try Nitrogen Poker?

Its the same shitty software but diff players. These players r bad on there.

Jcosta knows.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    well,..no surprise. no big hands are holding once again.

1st game on this new day........... same shit

3 bet it to 2100 preflop...he still calls

pp sub routine kicks in...with lee corso voice

Name:  gobul12.png
Views: 318
Size:  919.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    second and final game of teh night

all in preflop before my first rebuy

Name:  gobul13.png
Views: 366
Size:  418.3 KB

all in preflop on my second and final rebuy......aaaaaand..it's gone

wow i actually got it in bad. i guess i got what i deserved

fun place,..huh

Name:  gobul14.png
Views: 320
Size:  558.4 KB

Thread Information