Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    a 1 outer.

Name:  lolgrobul1.png
Views: 648
Size:  1.19 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    and the coup de grace

Name:  lolgrobul.png
Views: 627
Size:  1.13 MB
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    wow , thats the worst beat you posted. Incredible

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it's a joke.

i would like to know the odds of cashing, ft'ing and binking an mtt at the 3-10 range losing a least one showdown with a big pp or other 80/90%+ fav.

because u literally have to overcome it every mtt..

whether it's early on,...on the bubble, going to the ft and on the ft. it's fucking standard and next to impossible to overcome.

this has to be one of the funniest shops ever made. who is responsible for making it?

Name:  druff (1).jpg
Views: 571
Size:  90.8 KB

Comments

Hockey Guy: That is fucking awesome.
    Last edited by mulva; 02-12-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    random hands showing pp bias

Name:  2192020a.png
Views: 542
Size:  1.14 MB

Name:  2192020b.png
Views: 557
Size:  1.02 MB

and more beat downs each and every mtt. i literally stopped posting most of all the awfulness in a days work.

all of these shots were taken from 2 mtts. i missed a couple a well

Name:  2192020c.png
Views: 540
Size:  1.15 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yes,....only one game yesterday.

typical results.

don't think for a second me losing was because of my postflop play. it all went in pre. sadly, i have to preface this because of the ball sniffers..

Name:  22020f.png
Views: 533
Size:  1.16 MB

needed a miracle river as a dominating fav

Name:  22020g.png
Views: 509
Size:  1.20 MB

another fuck you pay me. grobul make sure to fuck those pp. throw up A as backup plan

Name:  22020h.png
Views: 532

even with the repeated bs i managed to go deep. the hand i exited was a mid pp. obv i always preach that u will run -ev with these vs 2 paint @ showdown but i was at a point in this mtt that i had to play this hand with my stack size in relation to other things. obv it loss. this jackass that called my all in had T9...lol

i have to say this place has gotten worse than it use to be. they do a really good job here taking away the skill portion of the game

Name:  22020i.png
Views: 538

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    only 1 mtt today.

having hard time even wanting to play anymore because of the bs.

Name:  2212020.png
Views: 520

Name:  woody.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  35.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Global Poker utilises a Mersenne Twister with background cycling.

This was certified by iTechLabs on 15 February 2017 who confirmed that it uses a well known algorithm to generate random numbers.

The numbers generated by this RNG have passed Marsaglia's "diehard" tests for statistical randomness.

iTech Labs has found that number sequences are unpredictable, non-repeatable and uniformly distributed."

Name:  funny-christmas-pictures-shitters-full-national-lampoons-christmas-vacation.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  66.5 KB

not very unpredictable that you lose with a big pp or big fav each and every mtt. it is uniformly distributed fact that you will.

all the bs at this place is many times above standard deviation.

only 1 game today.

Name:  2222020a.png
Views: 553
Size:  1.18 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    first game in almost a week.

didn't even make it to the 1st break and add on.

yuppppp..no bias wit pp here. just common variance. which equates to losing with them each and every mtt

Name:  rip.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  21.8 KB

Name:  332020.png
Views: 472
Size:  1.17 MB

Name:  332020a.png
Views: 462

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    every single mtt ur gonna lose wit a big pp or big fav.

every fucking one of them

site is complete faggot and can suk my dick

Name:  362020.png
Views: 459

Name:  3122020.png
Views: 453

still in mtt from above

another choice hand..and look at how hey treat you..same person again..uou know..the 55 skill level brainiacs

Name:  3122020a.png
Views: 445

at they finish me off with this

obv a min cash isn't worth shit..........choke on a big dick, grobul polka.

Name:  03122020b.png
Views: 451

Comments

Sanlmar: more please
    Last edited by mulva; 03-12-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    global is now in the bed shitting stage imo. it's gotten really worse there. they've eliminated many mtt's, consolidated blind levels to make the faster as well.

they're just offering too many higher buy in's + more high variance turbos. they really do their best to eliminate the skill portion of poker...peeps don't care they'll play anything and lose

although i'm not playing that much i'm stagnating and not pushing the graph up like i should. i don't see much changing.

the fat lady lady is singing there....it was a god run

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you say you want more...

just jumped into a 3r.....750g 6 handed mtt

this is a 3r but after i busted they wanted 10 for a rebuy. just anther pos glitch this site has. wasn't about to pay 10.

i just had to take it on the chin..on the face..and wherever else grobul wants to splooge on you.

viola

Name:  3122020b.png
Views: 403

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    motherfucking legends of the game

Name:  hand1milly.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  786.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    c'mon....why wouldn't he have quads.. we're only on the bubble

Name:  3142020.png
Views: 397
Size:  1.05 MB

Name:  fish-in-a-raw-chicken-aww-69311510.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  44.0 KB

Load Metric
    Mulva, I actually feel your pain, i grind .25/.50 and I generally load for 50$-100$, run my stack to 300$/350$ then I start getting cooled like crazy. I’ll lose every hand for hours and give 50/75% of my wins back if I don’t cash out. On Bovada/ACR I would cash out 400 when my stack reached 500$. On global I think I have to lower my cash out options to 200 when I Reach 250$. It does seem like some tables are terrible. It’s not big money but it’s where I’m a consistent winner.

I also believe there’s a fair bit of collusion on the site. I notice 2/3 names at a table leave at once then 3 more join at the exact same time with very similar playing styles. Also if you notice in hands the seat to the left at some tables will 3 bet and the seat to your right will 5bet. I realize that could happen at any game but the consistency that happens at some tables is meant to bust just you. Here’s another example in 6 max say seat 1 My standard raise is 1.50, seat 2 fold, seat 3 will call, seat 4 fold, seat 5 makes it 5$. I’ve seen it a dozens of times, once you call that 5 and trap that MF and win it won’t happen again. If you fold it will happen about 15/20% of your raises in that exact order. I’ve notice a lot more weird consistent plays between specific seats indicating bots or players working together. Once you notice Specific plays between seats you can play back at them and actually profit quite a bit. Looking at your post it seems your 3 handed frequently in your coolers, I’d bet your probably running into some sort of collusion. Not all the time but I can guarantee you some of your hands involve shared data. I hope this helps.

Load Metric
    How I generally profit on these plays is ill 1.50 raise with AKsuited, AA,KK,QQ rip it in preflight and get a fold or get a call which I’m never getting it in bad. Sometimes I’ll flat with suited connectors and play post flop.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    Mulva, I actually feel your pain, i grind .25/.50 and I generally load for 50$-100$, run my stack to 300$/350$ then I start getting cooled like crazy. I’ll lose every hand for hours and give 50/75% of my wins back if I don’t cash out. On Bovada/ACR I would cash out 400 when my stack reached 500$. On global I think I have to lower my cash out options to 200 when I Reach 250$. It does seem like some tables are terrible. It’s not big money but it’s where I’m a consistent winner.

I also believe there’s a fair bit of collusion on the site. I notice 2/3 names at a table leave at once then 3 more join at the exact same time with very similar playing styles. Also if you notice in hands the seat to the left at some tables will 3 bet and the seat to your right will 5bet. I realize that could happen at any game but the consistency that happens at some tables is meant to bust just you. Here’s another example in 6 max say seat 1 My standard raise is 1.50, seat 2 fold, seat 3 will call, seat 4 fold, seat 5 makes it 5$. I’ve seen it a dozens of times, once you call that 5 and trap that MF and win it won’t happen again. If you fold it will happen about 15/20% of your raises in that exact order. I’ve notice a lot more weird consistent plays between specific seats indicating bots or players working together. Once you notice Specific plays between seats you can play back at them and actually profit quite a bit. Looking at your post it seems your 3 handed frequently in your coolers, I’d bet your probably running into some sort of collusion. Not all the time but I can guarantee you some of your hands involve shared data. I hope this helps.
    i don't play cash but the grobul poka machine shouldn't be any different there.

getting coolered is pretty honorable way to lose here. the thing his they sandwich the coolers into these awful run outs.

if you don't bink or finish 2nd in the mtt's they will bilk you with lossses and min cashes.

obv some of the hands i post as a stand alone are not bad it's just the succession of them with the others.

..i'm not kidding when i say you lose with a big 75/80%+ fav or big pp every mtt...not to mention run -ev with low/mid pp
    Last edited by mulva; 03-23-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  32320220.png
Views: 386
Size:  1.08 MB

Name:  32320220a2s.png
Views: 372
Size:  1.21 MB

Name:  320202020a.png
Views: 360
Size:  1.18 MB

and 5 minutes ago. those empty seats have now been filled as we came off bubble

...i didn't lose with my big pp this mtt until now.

it's really a faggot program...one with an enormous pp bias

Name:  3232020qq.png
Views: 369
Size:  1.12 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    one game yesterday

can't even make it to the break.

Name:  3252020.png
Views: 381

one game today. i thought i was going to break the awfulness and finally bink....wrong..i don't even get a min cash.

for a top 3 stack.....

nope...foiled again by a 50 skill player..limp called me pre,..called my flop raise..and then shove on turn for all his ships.

obv he eviserates me on the river and i'm left hoping i can turn 2800 into something

Name:  3262020.png
Views: 353

i did turn the 2800 something..gt it back up to 9k....and had 7k left with 16 players remaining....12 get paid

i get doubled dipped.

grobul luvs to fuck those pocket pairs,.

it's nearly impossible to win having the do it to you once a game,..but more ..lol...

i'm just donating to lifelong losers

Name:  326a2020.png
Views: 360

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    one game.

thought i was going to get off the schneid.

obv lost showdowns wit TT and QQ earlier in mtt......but i persevere and fight...obv only to be cornholed at the ft where the payouts really jump.

Name:  328202020.png
Views: 298
Size:  1.12 MB

Thread Information