Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    meanwhile, back at the halls of injustice.

made my 1st final table in a few days.

yeah,..i know i'm not suppose to make a FT every day in MTT's playing only 2/3 games per day.

here are a couple of hands.

AA - held deep into tourney. QQ did not. i git snapped by K7 in the BB for no reason other than the player was awful.

we get to the FT. avg stack.

6 handed.

look down at QQ

i bring it 3x bb..

the bb calls and has chip lead and has been playing loosely

flop comes 6 7 A rainbow

i lead out with almost pot size bet on flop....obv i get called knowing my pp is fucked once again

turn brings: 7

i check..and villian checks back.....hmmmmm

river brings : 7

i obv check river and the bb checks back and rolls over 66....lol

dude flops a set...turns a boat on turn....and loses on river to higher boat six handed.

lol....

Name:  224QQ.png
Views: 406
Size:  1.06 MB

not over yet. down to 4 players. still wondering how global is gong to fuck me this tourney. didn't take me long to find out

Name:  224everyftigetfucked.png
Views: 391
Size:  1.08 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 02-24-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    here re a few hands before the break of my 1st mtt i played in today.

i just bubbled with 99

look at these hands. what's even funnier is that i'm missing another AA and KK getting cracked because they only hold the x amount of HH in the dealer tab before being replaced by new ones. it's either that or my old table before i got moved

these are all from same tourney....same table

see the common pocket pair takedown

enjoy

Name:  224i.png
Views: 390
Size:  1.15 MB

Name:  224h.png
Views: 359
Size:  1.16 MB

Name:  224f.png
Views: 398
Size:  1.17 MB

Name:  224e..png
Size:  1.18 MB

Name:  224d.png
Views: 351
Size:  1.14 MB

Name:  224c.png
Size:  1.12 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 02-24-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    fuk yeah..drunk poker.. wut go wrong that doesn't already go wrong..lets fuk aces while we're at it

yeah..i know. i got it in bad.

Name:  226a.png
Views: 358

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    binked a 5 dollar rebuy recently.. have many hands to post, but this one just happened 5 minute ago and it pissed me off something awful

in bb wit AA

late position rasise it 3x.. to 900

1 flat call after him.

i 3bet it it to 2700

OR folds and flat caller calls.

do i need to explain what happens. you already know u practically lose wit AA, KK or QQ every mtt u play in here.

you know this dumb fuck is just going to lose my chips

Name:  fortop10inships.png
Views: 300
Size:  1.20 MB

Name:  3ec73b06_2771_6546.gif
Views: 344
Size:  141.6 KBName:  3ec73b06_2771_6546.gif
Size:  141.6 KBName:  3ec73b06_2771_6546.gif
Size:  141.6 KB

and i'll just throw this 1 in here. i flop a straight @ the final 2 tables and lose.

Name:  flopstr8...losebig.png
Views: 362
Size:  1.13 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    awesome

Name:  awesome.png
Views: 340

final table or final 2 tables. can't remember. more screwing. but im a mutta fuckin' min cash expert, which is basically worthless

Name:  allnft2nope.png
Views: 365

fuck yeah,...hit my set...not good enough

Name:  yuphitmyset.png
Views: 326
    Last edited by mulva; 03-12-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Load Metric
    lolz

Comments

duped_samaritan: jesus fucking lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    every fucking $3>$10 mtt you play in here you lose with a big pocket pair. every single one..

if you're lucky they will fuck you early so it doesn't happen on the bubble or going to or at the FT

i'm not even talking about the low/mid pairs which you will 100% run -ev vs two paint at showdown, i'm talking about the biggins

its a fucking disgrace and criminal the way this site is programmed to fuck them.

i don't care how soft the players are or how much money i make there.

it's like we're all being handicapped or paying a tax.

the program is like reece's speech in the terminator

Last edited by mulva; 06-21-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    about ready to go to the last 2 tables...obv shove pre

fuck you,..pay me

Name:  everygamebspplose.png
Views: 269
Size:  1,009.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i forget if we're at here..but you never forget the fucking..obv deep

every fucking $3>$10 mtt you play in here you lose with a big pocket pair. every single one..

if you're lucky they will fuck you early so it doesn't happen on the bubble or going to or at the FT

i'm not even talking about the low/mid pairs which you will 100% run -ev vs two paint at showdown, i'm talking about the biggins

its a fucking disgrace and criminal the way this site is programmed to fuck them.

it's like i'm being handicapped or paying a tax.

the program is the reece's speech in the terminator

Name:  onbubbleobvulosewitbigppeverymtt.png
Views: 272

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Name:  joke_bs_pp.png
Views: 286

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

to go to the FT...can't even win the 2nd pot..obv not a pp loss but they fuck you like this as well..which isolated isn't bad, but in addition two the pp losses it's moar aggravation

Name:  togotoftnope.png
Views: 324
Size:  1.10 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

it's very rare for said villain to ever be drawing after the turn @ grobul polka...

Name:  unrealbigpploseevrymtt.png
Views: 277
Size:  1.19 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    contrary to popular belief. running good at global poker isn't winning your flips. it's winning as a 75/80% fav

every fucking $3>$10 mtt you play in here you lose with a big pocket pair. every single one.

this isn't variance @ global poker. it's programming.

Name:  everygameulosewbigpp.png
Views: 279
Size:  1.25 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Listen, and understand. The suckouts with big pocket pairs are out there every mtt. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you go busto.

i don't publish or unlock my ss because it's incorrect and i don't want it being used against me. my winnings are actually much more

so this isn't a losing polka playa's riggy fail speech

3-10 dollars mtt grind

Name:  currentss.png
Views: 273
Size:  36.2 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 06-21-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  greasy8_9.png
Views: 271

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  everygame823.png
Views: 243
Size:  1.02 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  everygamebspplose.png
Views: 263
Size:  1,009.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    was going to the final table if this held

Name:  evergamelosewitpp_going to_ft.png
Views: 233
Size:  1.05 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  everygamebigpplose.png
Views: 239

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    how bad do you have to be

this is at the FT

Name:  howbaddouhavetobe.png
Views: 229
Size:  1.13 MB

Thread Information