Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Load Metric
    why do you put all this effort into taking screen shots and censoring your...player number?

not trolling...just curious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    why do you put all this effort into taking screen shots and censoring your...player number?

not trolling...just curious
    Mulva in denial, he also doesn't want us checking his stats on the sharkscope if provides name on there. Thats why I play Ignition all anonymous , haha.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    why do you even care what my sn is? and even if you did know it you wouldn't be able to see my stats as i've opted out of sharkscope.

it's lol obv that the only reason peeps want this info is because they want to investigate me and hope that i'm a losing player so that they can feel better about their shitty poker skills and/or constant losing. not to mention try in catch me in some kind of a lie saying i win when i don't. that about sums up the negative posts in here about me.

i opted out of scope because it's incorrect data. not only do they miss many mtt's they also score it inaccurately. there is zero benefit showing the world i'm a winning player when it can be used against me as leverage at the table. having this info accessible to all can only hurt you, and it's nothing more than vanity.

if this response doesn't satisfy you ask a few known members and they'll tell i've won everywhere and validate everything. or go back into the halfway point of this thread to see my global graph. and since many are hung up on this i was on shark scope leader board at stars. pretty sure it was 3-5 dolla mtt over x amount of players. i was top 10 in the world. that's right. i destroyed it.

i think i know a thing or two on how to succeed at certain buy in levels and the right strat on how to win. and like i said before it's down to almost a science for the most part how i navigate through these mtts. none of this will help me beat the rig or constantly losing as an 80% fav at the FT
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    why do you even care what my sn is? and even if you did know it you wouldn't be able to see my stats as i've opted out of sharkscope.

it's lol obv that the only reason peeps want this info is because they want to investigate me and hope that i'm a losing player so that they can feel better about their shitty poker skills and/or constant losing. not to mention try in catch me in some kind of a lie saying i win when i don't. that about sums up the negative posts in here about me.

i opted out of scope because it's incorrect data. not only do they miss many mtt's they also score it inaccurately. there is zero benefit showing the world i'm a winning player when it can be used against me as leverage at the table. having this info accessible to all can only hurt you, and it's nothing more than vanity.

if this response doesn't satisfy you ask a few known members and they'll tell i've won everywhere and validate everything. or go back into the halfway point of this thread to see my global graph. and since many are hung up on this i was on shark scope leader board at stars. pretty sure it was 3-5 dolla mtt over x amount of players. i was top 10 in the world. that's right. i destroyed it.

i think i know a thing or two on how to succeed at certain buy in levels and the right strat on how to win. and like i said before it's down to almost a science for the most part how i navigate through these mtts. none of this will help me beat the rig or constantly losing as an 80% fav at the FT
    lol

Load Metric
    okay , Benny Blanco

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    okay , Benny Blanco

hey frank,....bring back the bottmset account and price is rigt vids. i would also like to hear your take on johnny manziel

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: nickel bagger rep , not bottom set
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1 game yesterday. final table.

pp jokes...cold day in hell when you can get a pp 55% fav home...it's really only news if it holds. that's how often they lose.

so my last 6 or 7 final tables i've lost with all 80% favs and this......getting it in goot means nothing

Name:  finaltable...nope.png
Views: 378
Size:  1.19 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i want to share with everyone what happens on one table before the break at global poker in a 3 dolla 1r1a

here are the hands that went down.

look at the levels..look at the outcomes..grobul either sets you up, or runs you down

only 2 hands not being posted TT losing to JJ and me not staying the course only to hit runner runner winner

Name:  pp1nope.png
Views: 394
Size:  1.21 MB

remember. look at the blinds
    Name:  pp2nope.png
Views: 366
Size:  1.15 MB

Name:  pp4nope.png
Views: 355
Size:  1.12 MB

Name:  pp3nope.png
Views: 355
Size:  1.13 MB

Name:  ppnope5.png
Views: 413
Size:  1.19 MB

keep looking at the blinds
    yeah..i know..this an't that bad..but i fold my ax and the dopeys call raise wit their chit..just another illustration on how low pp has zero chance
    Name:  ppnope6.png
Views: 377

remember the player lacann
    Name:  ppnope7.png
Views: 372
Size:  1.17 MB

lacaan makes bad moves after bad moves and keep dragging..we reach the break wit this one.
    Name:  ppnope8.png
Views: 380
Size:  1.14 MB

fast forward a lil...rememeber lacaan

-limp call raise preflop
    -call flop raise
    -call all in on turn
    -outcome spikes a river 7 and drags
    Name:  ppnope9donkey.png
Views: 376
Size:  1.14 MB

cmon..AA is the only big pp that didn't lose yet....don't worry..it's getting close to bubble time, they will lose multiple times now
    Name:  ppnope10.png
Views: 377

well. our friend lacaan is at it again. buster played it well. obv shoved on frop. doesn't matter the take down of pp is programmed in already
    Name:  ppnope11.png
Views: 401
Size:  1.11 MB

soon after this i bubble with AQs open shovng with 12bb.. i run into KK and the subroutne isn't active this hand...and c'mon..how many big pp can they really make losers

at the time of my busting lacaaan had the chip lead with 35k.

take a look at lacaan

Name:  lacaan.png
Views: 344
Size:  68.2 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 02-08-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    saturday poker.

spark up a game and read the joy miller chronicles

i folded prefrop..and i frop str8.

i said to myself how on the earth would i lose this hand if i played.

it really would not of mattered how i played it. there is almost no way at this stage of the mtt with all these horrible players that villian would have folded.

result speaks for itself. they go the distance for 1 draw and end up hitting runner runner draw that they didn't even know they had.

Name:  pp111.png
Views: 333

same game couple hands later...yeah..i know....let's just get this out of way. at least it didn't happen on the ft

Name:  pp112.png
Views: 346
Size:  1.18 MB

2 hands later
    Name:  pp113.png
Views: 329
Size:  1.13 MB

update...i just took second in this. and i did in fact get it in bad HU and obv played not to win but to get it over more quickly

i was 2-1 with AA and i had to resuk to win the last one

went to the scope to see if it captured my last few tournies. really surprised it got them all

Name:  scopes.png
Views: 341
Size:  32.8 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: This is the best thing on television
    Last edited by mulva; 02-09-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    last game of night. geting ready to make another final table.

nah...not with the turn and river @ this place wit a pp

you lose...

Name:  crimturnriv.png
Views: 315
Size:  1.03 MB

Name:  3ec73b06_2771_6546.gif
Views: 379
Size:  141.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    another final table.

playing great, making huge lay downs

down to 5.

maybe they'll let my 80% fav hold just once short handed on the final table, just fucking once.

impossible to keep losing like this

Name:  iuyt.png
Views: 312
Size:  1.10 MB

Load Metric
    looks like someone played some poker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i wanted to discuss this hand deep into an mtt that i took 2nd in several days ago.

at this stage we're down to the final 2 tables

situation is this. i'm in the bb wit 25o

sb is short stacked

and late position has huge stack and just min raised

i forget my stack size but it isn't that big, and it's still perilous...but i could have called a min raise here and check it down just to try and get rid of a player.

i elect to fold.

look at what this greasy fucking site does to you if i elected to play this hand

Name:  bs2pair.png
Views: 287
Size:  1.16 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    down to 12 players....5 minutes ago

time to start the sodomy

Name:  morebsdownto12.png
Views: 287
Size:  1.10 MB

and let's just put this one here. pocket pairs. it's criminal they don't hold

Name:  79bs.png
Views: 279
Size:  1.18 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    time for my daily dose of aggravation playing a game that vaguely resembles real poker

1st game sparked up....same game..

Name:  221aa.png
Views: 284
Size:  1.09 MB

this is great. the fucker knew he was behind and played in through as well...called 3bet preflop....pot size flop and all in on turn......river of fucking gold

Name:  221a.png
Views: 295
    Last edited by mulva; 02-21-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    one last game.

didn't even rebuy.

i don't even expect to win anymore.

every flop is wet,..and it usually gets worse on the turn and river

it's a a fucking joke

only way these fuckwads fold anything is if you shove preflop ....and if they're holding any 2 overs they still go into the tank.

it doesn't matter. if the rig wants you it will get you. all you have to do is make bad calls and grobul does the rest.

Name:  221b.png
Views: 275
Size:  1.22 MB

every game you get hosed with big pp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  4w.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  42.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  vat.gif
Views: 288
Size:  712.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    did you mean: jewdank​

jewdank klein
    Name:  QuaintDismalBarb-size_restricted.gif
Views: 268
Size:  1.48 MB

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jewdank.27801/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  rickey.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  8.2 KB

Thread Information