Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this is global poker in a nutshell

although i've made quite a bit of money here it will never be as much as it should be. it almost never fails getting aggravated playing there.

this screen shot is pretty much status quo there. you literally have to sweat big pp with regularity to the point when you get them you ask yourself how they will lose this time.

the situation is this. 29 left. 27 get paid

blinds 400/800

look down @ KK in bb

fold to button where villian w/ 13/14000 chips min raise to 1700

i shove all in for my remaining 9900..which is around 15/20 place

villian thinks a small bit then calls almost of this chips w/ JTs

rest is history...and the result is a common occurrence. results like this happen litterally every session

Name:  global23.jpg
Views: 5004
Size:  60.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    play at your own risk because the biggest retard in the history of online poker forums is gonna get himself a bot and crush the micros

Comments

thesparten: Already crushing the micros.. I missed u baby. I havnt washed my balla in weeks just waiting for u. Its all yours, dig in

Load Metric
    bad luck

80 v 20 were the relative odds of you winning...big favorite, but not a lock--risk management to stay in play (that is, don't put a big portion of your bankroll into a single tourney, rather play a lot of smaller low buy-ins)

review your hand histories for similar situations: high pair v suited connectors all in preflop, does your win percentage come close to 80?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Tough times dude.

Stop wasting all your money on poker. Take it all & put it on Hillary Clinton to win the election. I hear its a lock.

Comments

Mintjewlips: LMFAO just ask big dick

Muck Ficon: Elections are scary!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    take a good hard look at that hand. i'm not posting it to say global poker is rigged or to say why does this happen to me. i'm posting it because it's a reflection of their site.

when i first started here i have lost in the late stages with handfuls of the hands above before they even let you get to the final table. and once you get there the bs doesn't stop. binking a 150-200/400 man MTT tourney is lol because of it.

over the past several months global has more than doubled the amount of players for their games. what use to be overlays everywhere has turned to zero overlays with much more players.

this also include the new tourneys they have introduced. four months ago their max buy in was $30/50 that wouldn't even get 60 people in it. now they have hundreds in those tourneys and even higher buy in's producing larger fields. what also happens is that there are plenty of degens that enroll in every tourney regardless of the buy in/structure or guaranteed amount.

making matters even more gimmicky is that almost every tourney is a rebuy and the normal levels are turbo 10 minutes. they even found in a way to mix 5 minute levels into these things as well just before the breaks. how the fuck is this poker when 80% of the final 2 tables are in push fold mode? so many tourneys i play in i'm in push fold most of the time.

that said. they will repeatedly pound you in the ass here. don't know why they don't want pocket pairs to win or why they love dropping the hammer of thor on the hand ahead on either the turn and or river but they do.

i know their RNG has bene validated but what does that mean? what does the coding do after the flop. are there exceptions, do they shuffle or is the winner based on seat before hand?

i can't imagine poor players doing anything but losing big and casual players claiming it's rigged and systematically bilked like a slot machine. i say this as a pretty big winner here. this site will never let you win like you should.

Comments

thesparten: I gtd u can never go back to those other old and tired sites
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    TID
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My dear mulva.

Even though ive been running bad for the last couple of weeks, i never thought i would ever be up almost 5 figures. Never dreamed it..

It is FUCKEN FRUSTRATING that i could swear i had/have the nuts and just lose to (8,5 o)on a shove ,lol.. Ugh!!!!

But the traffic is!! just growing leaps and bounds..

I used to play tourney s with big overlays up to 3k on a 10kgtd .. Every tourney had big overlays AND THEY NEVER CANCELLED ANY OF THEM... A.C.R. would cancell a tpurney over a measly $250 on a 1.5kgtd.. Then why even have a gtd..
    Most tourneys now make the gtd quickly.

I only play/support the tourneys with no reentry or max! 1 reentry and 1 add on.. I stay away from the others..i suggest u do the same.
    Last edited by thesparten; 02-10-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Load Metric
    greek n-word

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i keep telling myself tomorrow will be different. you know, wipe the slate clean and forget the bad beats the high variance MTT delivers

1st game today. all in preflop

i remember posting in venom that i lost KK 8x row and 10-13 at one time

don't u just luv the ace magnet KK is. it didn;t apply here or the last but lol @ that as well

Name:  global22.png
Views: 4679
Size:  1.26 MB

Comments

thesparten: Lol

anchordraw: Not sure why your posting this, a straight beats a pair. Stop putting all your chips in with one pair.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trips, pocket k and a runner runner..

Yup! Sounds right

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    obv have to play 30 games instead of 2

this was a 3 bet all in which was called by A9

Name:  grobul3.png
Views: 4550
Size:  614.7 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 02-10-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Load Metric
    I didn't know people still posted and discussed bad beats. If you still feel like discussing these, you haven't played enough.
    PFA NFL Handicapping Champion

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    I didn't know people still posted and discussed bad beats. If you still feel like discussing these, you haven't played enough.
    awesome 200th post. you're playing gr8

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    obv have to play 30 games instead of 2

this was a 3 bet all in which was called by A9

Name:  grobul3.png
Views: 4550
Size:  614.7 KB
    Some one has to make a parady video of GLOBAL.. At least its making poker fun again never mind the 12 hour payouts with no fee, LOVE GETTING MY CASH THAT FAST.

Except for the last couple or several weeks for reasons you are stating so eloquently..

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    this type of discussion is expected from the sparten. in fact, people like the sparten are the exact reason why global poker is the best place for americans to play atm.

but mulva, shame on you.

Comments

big dick: Im gonna start grinding gpn

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    this type of discussion is expected from the sparten. in fact, people like the sparten are the exact reason why global poker is the best place for americans to play atm.

but mulva, shame on you.
    i can't help it. this place tilts me to no end. i may have to buy a gun

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post

but mulva, shame on you.
    It is the best place for americans too play...

Global is a drug.. Sometimes the quads come your way all day long and you turn $50 in to $650 single tabling it for a couple of hours AND SOMETIMES

you get beat after beating after beating after beating with people pushing all in and caling pre flop raises with 8,5 off and catching sets and straights and fulll houses and quads all day long!!!!

As your pocket A, or sets or straight are getting cracked by those mother fuckers ALL DAY LONG.

Load Metric
    i keep telling myself tomorrow will be different. you know, wipe the slate clean and forget the bad beats the high variance MTT delivers

don't u just luv the ace magnet KK is. it didn;t apply here or the last but lol @ that as well
    dude, quite possibly you are forgetting the bad beats you give but remembering the ones you take...

go through you hand histories
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

dude, quite possibly you are forgetting the bad beats you give but remembering the ones you take...

go through you hand histories
    no. i just expect to win and win big. not min cash or get bent over. the larger fields are making this place even harder to navigate to the top. my patience is waning. these threads are lol though

Thread Information