Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 66-year-old Toronto serial killer targeted men from gay dating apps

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

66-year-old Toronto serial killer targeted men from gay dating apps

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-village.html

Good thing simpdog is straight, and good thing PLOL and OSA are only into twinks.

Bruce McArthur was a landscaper who hid at least 6 people's remains in planters he maintained around Toronto.

They think he may have killed as many as 10 people recently, and perhaps over 100 lifetime. They're checking out cold cases.

The recent victims were ones he met through gay dating apps aimed at guys who want to meet older men, such as "SilverDaddies" and "Bear411".

One of the recent people murdered was homeless, who apparently was picked up by McArthur at random (not through the app).

But LOL Canadian media. They are doing the best they can to avoid stating that McArthur is gay, and that he met his victims through gay dating apps. That detail is left out of every Canadian story I could find.

I had to go to the UK's Daily Mail (where else?) to find the details on the gay stuff, which I only suspected because one article quickly mentioned McArthur lived with his "partner".

Knowing the Canadian justice system, he will probably be back out on the streets in 5 years.

Comments

Hockey Guy: You know nothing about Canada so STFU.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently his son is also a psycho.

Since 2001, he has been arrested multiple times for obscene and threatening calls to women, including recently.

The son is apparently straight, though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Apparently his son is also a psycho.

Since 2001, he has been arrested multiple times for obscene and threatening calls to women, including recently.

The son is apparently straight, though.
    Phew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Thanks for mentioning me in a post about a gay serial killer lol.

Maybe this explains why Deal doesn't post?

Comments

Hockey Guy: lol

Load Metric

But LOL Canadian media.

Knowing the Canadian justice system, he will probably be back out on the streets in 5 years.
    Dude, why project so hard?

Did the Canadian justice system let OJ go? Did Canadian media stop pretending they were trying to hold power to account and start trying to influence political agendas full time?

Next, lol about Canadian politics, healthcare, immigration policy, and education system. Maybe you can find something to critique about all other countries that have passed the US on any desirability to live in scale as well.

I get it, you suck so bad these days that you have given up and are now looking to push others down to make yourself feel better.

Comments

The_Lurker: tough but fair

Hockey Guy: Pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Lol sorry for the jab Deal.

Glad to see this got you online.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

fwiw, I thought druff only mentioned you because you are an active poster from Canada

and I can’t remember the last time deal has made a post that wasn’t trolling druff

a lot of people forget druff runs this site at a loss

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

fwiw, I thought druff only mentioned you because you are an active poster from Canada

and I can’t remember the last time deal has made a post that wasn’t trolling druff

a lot of people forget druff runs this site at a loss
    The Mounties may come after me for being on such a thankless loss filled site

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Deal has been a worthless troll for years. Once upon a time he posted good/useful messages, but now he just logs in to bitterly troll me. Ironic that he is accusing me of "projecting" being miserable and "trying to bring others down". LOL

I knew this thread would wake him up, though, because it was written by me, it was about Toronto, and it criticized aspects of Canada. Perfect trifecta of troll bait.

To be fair to you Canucks, American media has shit the bed on this one, too. Neither Canadian nor American media wants to be honest that this guy was a gay serial killer who primarily selected his victims through gay dating apps. It also appears that he murdered these victims after having a sexual relationship with them for awhile, so he wasn't just luring them from the app and killing them immediately.

US/Canadian media is so PC nowadays that they are afraid to mention details like this, because they are afraid it will set back the gay rights agenda, or put bad thoughts in people's heads about gay people, so they try to cover up as many details as possible.

Very sad that we have gotten to the point where the media is deciding what information we need to know, based upon a social/political agenda.

It pains me to say that the Daily Mail of the UK -- once considered mostly a trash tabloid -- has become the best news source when you want to know the real details of a story, especially one with potentially controversial content.

BTW, I only mentioned simpdog because he's from the Toronto area himself. So he could have been in one of those planters if he were gay and liked silver daddies.

Load Metric
    BTW, I only mentioned simpdog because he's from the Toronto area himself. So he could have been in one of those planters if he were gay and liked silver daddies.
    Yeah and if he had two wings and was capable of carrying 227 passengers he could've been the one to go missing over the South China Sea

Comments

simpdog: lol
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Yeah and if he had two wings and was capable of carrying 227 passengers he could've been the one to go missing over the South China Sea
    Do you think you will ever be into silver daddies, or will it always be twinks for you?

Load Metric
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric

Do you think you will ever be into silver daddies, or will it always be twinks for you?
    I prefer the term silver fox.

I might be into older guys when I'm older. Don't think I'll ever be into grandpas tho. Who would be? But to be honest, I don't really enjoy sex anymore so it doesn't really matter
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Deal has been a worthless troll for years. Once upon a time he posted good/useful messages, but now he just logs in to bitterly troll me. Ironic that he is accusing me of "projecting" being miserable and "trying to bring others down". LOL

I knew this thread would wake him up, though, because it was written by me, it was about Toronto, and it criticized aspects of Canada. Perfect trifecta of troll bait.

To be fair to you Canucks, American media has shit the bed on this one, too. Neither Canadian nor American media wants to be honest that this guy was a gay serial killer who primarily selected his victims through gay dating apps. It also appears that he murdered these victims after having a sexual relationship with them for awhile, so he wasn't just luring them from the app and killing them immediately.

US/Canadian media is so PC nowadays that they are afraid to mention details like this, because they are afraid it will set back the gay rights agenda, or put bad thoughts in people's heads about gay people, so they try to cover up as many details as possible.

Very sad that we have gotten to the point where the media is deciding what information we need to know, based upon a social/political agenda.

It pains me to say that the Daily Mail of the UK -- once considered mostly a trash tabloid -- has become the best news source when you want to know the real details of a story, especially one with potentially controversial content.

Until the violent crime rate in the US is as low as it is in Canada, it must be admitted that the Canadian system is superior.

Somewhat agree about the PC stuff though.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric

I might be into older guys when I'm older. Don't think I'll ever be into grandpas tho. Who would be? But to be honest, I don't really enjoy sex anymore so it doesn't really matter

I thought we agreed on a safe word last time.

Comments

Tellafriend: haha

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Why is that?

If you are already losing interest in sex with dudes, maybe it's time to give women another go.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

But LOL Canadian media.

Dude, why project so hard?

Did the Canadian justice system let OJ go? Did Canadian media stop pretending they were trying to hold power to account and start trying to influence political agendas full time?

No we let a guy who chopped up and ate a fellow bus passenger go, cuz the devil made him do it. we also paid a terrorist 10.5 million bucks.

Next, lol about Canadian politics, healthcare, immigration policy, and education system. Maybe you can find something to critique about all other countries that have passed the US on any desirability to live in scale as well.

I get it, you suck so bad these days that you have given up and are now looking to push others down to make yourself feel better.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    sounds like Canada john gacy

Load Metric

Maybe dick pills and hookers like Krypt?

Load Metric

Why is that?

If you are already losing interest in sex with dudes, maybe it's time to give women another go.
    No I would find sex with women boring too. It’s just the same thing over and over. I just find sex very monotonous and meaningless.
    TRUMP 2024!

Thread Information