Thread: Poker Stars had their $10 Million 12th anniversary of the Sunday Million on Superbowl Sunday

Load Metric

Poker Stars had their $10 Million 12th anniversary of the Sunday Million on Superbowl Sunday

If you played and cashed good for you. Poker Stars had to pony up 1.2 million for the overlay. 44k people played.

Do you think having it on super bowl Sunday was a good idea....LOL

https://www.highstakesdb.com/8488-su...guarantee.aspx

Load Metric
    They can't help when their anniversary is, my friend. And okay, so with rake they lose $540k. A bit more with rakeback. Drop in the hat for them.

I think the biggest overlay still is the SHRPO in Hollywood Florida where they had a $10 million guaranteed live tournament ($5k buy-in). The first year they actually met the guarantee, and then the subsequent year they took a huge bath. I think the overlay was over $2 million. The next year thy lowered the guarantee.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    They can't help when their anniversary is, my friend. And okay, so with rake they lose $540k. A bit more with rakeback. Drop in the hat for them.

I think the biggest overlay still is the SHRPO in Hollywood Florida where they had a $10 million guaranteed live tournament ($5k buy-in). The first year they actually met the guarantee, and then the subsequent year they took a huge bath. I think the overlay was over $2 million. The next year thy lowered the guarantee.
    The biggest overlay was having to hire an attorney and process server get back an SHRPO domain that a twink cybersquatted from them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They did furiously contact Chris Moneymaker and tell him to get his ass on Twitter and let people know about the overlay.

He's gotta earn his money some way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

The biggest overlay was having to hire an attorney and process server get back an SHRPO domain that a twink cybersquatted from them.
    Yeah, this was just after they threatened me with a lawsuit. I was too scared to play the SHRPO that year because I was afraid they'd throw a tomahawk at me or something
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I actually watched the final table stream on twitch. They chopped 3 ways for 760k, 707k, and 640k with 200k left to play for.

The best story was undoubtedly Belarusian player "kapchin", which previously to his 707k score here, his previous largest cash was for $52. Someone did a player search on him and it was found that he was running 6 tables at the time, this huge final table and 5 $1.80 180 man sit n goes. One of the funniest things I have heard in a long time.

Thread Information