Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ChicagoJoey makes a video accusing ACR players multi-accounting/bots/collusion

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    More blatant cheating/collusion. Tournament started with 8 players, 6 players went all in on the first hand of the tournament, 5 get eliminated which puts the remaining 3 players ITM therefore forcing late registrations to close early (2nd hand of the tournament LOL). $66 buyin and a min cash for $1.2k...(PS, the guy that got 3rd is 100% not a bot or in on this collusion).

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I saw this and thought it was kind of funny because it's at a huge disadvantage for the site offering this mtt in the first place if they aren't aware of the traffic they will have at the time. They could force more people to get in at the start of it in order for it to run in the first place, not have this big of a GTD, or not run this MTT at all so if people get them that way then so be it. A big thing with these WPN MTTs is because late registration is so long people want to wait a few levels to hop in even if it's just 30 minutes into it so the fields can start off very small.

If people were talking in chat about going all in next hand it's collusion for sure but it's probably one of those things where people saw a few guys going all in and decided to join the party without discussing anything knowing what is going on is +EV for them with any two cards given the potential ROI.

Even if it were 7 in house bots vs one regular user because for some reason they thought it would overlay it would be a terrible spot for the site to run this at all giving that guy a chance to cash versus cancelling if they don't get at least like 12 players.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wpn rep started a thread a couple days ago pretty much reiterating that the players(community) have to police themselves and bring it to there attention.

The way the rep proposed it was that wpn was doing the "right thing" by taking players seriously and then offering lip service to increased "in house" (secret) security..

Absolutly no mention of mucked cards or tournament late reg loophole..

How long can i urinate on your face before u ask me stop is the wpn motto.. There so fucken crooked.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    More blatant cheating/collusion. Tournament started with 8 players, 6 players went all in on the first hand of the tournament, 5 get eliminated which puts the remaining 3 players ITM therefore forcing late registrations to close early (2nd hand of the tournament LOL). $66 buyin and a min cash for $1.2k...(PS, the guy that got 3rd is 100% not a bot or in on this collusion).

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    So there were 8 people registered in a $60+6 with a $6000 guarantee, six of whom were all the same guy?

How did they essentially get 3 people registering for this?

I understand these cheaters dumped so they could force an end to late reg, but still... how can this get such poor registration numbers?

Any word regarding what happened to the 6 chip dumpers after this was discovered?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by johnysprinkles View Post
    I've only been playing on ACR for ~2 months. However I know some of the players and see a lot of what is going on in cash games other than NLHE.

FWIW, my observations and some facts I know.

LHE bots are non-existent. It seems to me that if the site had a real big issue with bots they would be at every format? or is that a silly assumption? LHE bots have been around for years and even at HU, I've not encountered a single one.
    There are some very good Russians/E. Euros but I know for a fact they are not bots.

The biggest winners on the site that play 6max PLO ($100-10,000) are not bots. I do not have the same opinion of games below $100

I have zero insight on SNG's or MTT's.
    As Ive posted before with the information I have on bots and botting and sites selling bots.. The LHE bot options are limited due to lack of programming profiles out there.. The Shanky Bot (www.bonusbots.com) can play limit but again there hasn't been a lot of profiles written to play it.. the other is Warbot (www.poker-bot.org) which has modified versions of the Shanky profiles it uses which are very limited in scope. Most bots honestly focus on playing NLHE.. Shanky has an Omaha Bot but literally only has a couple profiles available as well so reality the likelihood of bots is pretty much microstakes cash up to maybe .50/1.00 while there are some profiles that claim to be able to play mid stakes tournaments or higher depending.. As mentioned before there is a bot programmer working on a deep learning bot which could be a major threat online as it uses similar programming styles to the HU bot that Carnegie Mellon used to beat several big name pros..

And I hate to remind Sparten of this but the OpenHoldem bot platform has been setup by the same group doing the deep learning bot to play on his favorite site Global currently..

That's the information I can share with folks because I think it needs to be shared with those who play online what they may or may not be up against especially since the 2 primary OpenHoldem Platform developers have started including the ability of bots to "learn" using PT4 database information.. (and with the ability to go online and buy hand historys from places like hhsmithy.com one can have tools and a large enough history for the bots to actually play more then ABC poker and actually shift gears like a real player at the table).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The WPN bot problem has been well known among high volume online players . Especially SNG, HUSG , and smaller stakes ring game players.
    Joey just put a popular voice to what everyone already knew.
    The collusion or super user information is new. I had never heard that accusation prior to this.
    True story, my first aim screen name was noodle because that's all the 14 year old girls wanted from me

Load Metric
    I know at least 1 of the accounts were closed. Luckily it was through an agent skin and he got his money before they confiscated it. He was just in the right place at the right time.

He said he was only 1 of 2 players registered with 1 min left to go. It needed at least 6 to start or it would have been cancelled.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    2+2 has cut them off the WPN forum as of March 1st. A note is listed here in their magazine description.

https://www.twoplustwo.com/magazine/issue159/

Just like when ChicagoJoey contacted them about the issues with their site and received zero response they didn't respond to 2+2 requesting a response so they've cut them off at least until they reply.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    2+2 has cut them off the WPN forum as of March 1st. A note is listed here in their magazine description.

https://www.twoplustwo.com/magazine/issue159/

Just like when ChicagoJoey contacted them about the issues with their site and received zero response they didn't respond to 2+2 requesting a response so they've cut them off at least until they reply.
    Kudos to 2+2(i think).

How about they start small and the self evident by fixing the mucked cards.

That one small fix would go a long long way but???

They never adress it for "some reason"?!?!

Load Metric
    I believe the site is intentionally defrauding players by allowing these multi accounts ruin the site. I’ve suspected what Chicago Joey is saying since I started on ACR late 2016. I think there’s a single person with several accounts at each table. I’ve cashed on ACR several times but I think of all the times I’ve watched a cash game for 10/15 minutes and not a single hand was played over 2$ then I sit down and it’s 7-8-9$ raises plus great post flop play. I mean you can pick almost any table in the lobby with and single seat open and watch how shitty the play is then sit down and it 100% changes, I mean preflop ranges, 3/4/5 betting, post flop play like Its a totally different table.

Man I wish I was a scum bag I’d charge back every dollar I put on there because to be honest I thought I was nuts and no one wants to be the guy who says poker is rigged...see my ignition tilt post. lol

So I’ll add some personal info, I’ve cashed for about 2700$ and deposited about 3300/3500$ Over a year maybe 1 1/2 Playing .25/.50. 50/1 or 1/2 And I final tabled a few tournaments.

Here’s a snip if the user agreement from ACR.
    User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way. The Software is intended solely for your personal use. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” for play in the Games, is strictly forbidden. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed through the user’s interface accessible by use of the Software. ACR reserves the right exercisable at its sole and complete discretion, to prohibit the use of the Software or access to the Servers by any User. ACR further reserves the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit Users from playing at a particular poker table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament. In the event that ACR in its sole discretion deems that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Software, accessing the Servers or playing the Games, including without limitation a User who has colluded or attempted to collude with another User of the Software, ACR shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the Games to such User, terminating such User’s account with ACR and seizing all monies held in any relevant ACR “real money account”, including other accounts of said User, reversal or recovery of payments mistakenly made or induced by fraudulent conduct. Fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity includes, without limitation, engaging in credit card or financial fraud related to one or more ACR Accounts, improper play in the Games, collusion, and other Game misconduct.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Acr is soooo crooked that they couldnt even convince 2+2 to leave there sponsered thread on.

Its STILL closed.

They wont even fix the mucked cards. At this ponit its basicly refusing too.

When 2+2 wont take your money, lol.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  weird-japan-044a.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  43.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    So there were 8 people registered in a $60+6 with a $6000 guarantee, six of whom were all the same guy?

How did they essentially get 3 people registering for this?

I understand these cheaters dumped so they could force an end to late reg, but still... how can this get such poor registration numbers?

Any word regarding what happened to the 6 chip dumpers after this was discovered?

I've seen this attempted multiple times. Pretty sure tons of regs know this can happen. I'm not going to look up the stats of each guy but the chances of this being all one guy is low.

I've seen this attempted countless times but never work. Someone always buys in as the cards run out or not enough people call when I've seen it. In the lower buy ins some dude will always blow up chat because he open shipped first hand and no one called. I really think this is a chain reaction type thing with regs when this chance presents itself for like a 20 percent chance to turn 60 bucks into 3K.

Plus if this is a cheating ring, it's the Robin Hood of cheating rings. Imagine if u just fold as everyone calls and you instantly 20x your buy in with a chance for more.

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I am not trying to defend ACR, but the 6 players that shoved on hand #1 all made the most +ev play.

Anyone who didn't shove ASAP is guilty of being a retard or colluding with ACR.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 03-07-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    nothing is baffling. people are degens and rigged poker is better than no poker. people will continue to play there as well. doesn't matter if it's rigged if they make money they could careless about any rigtard speak....so fkn sad
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Buy a vowel or get a fucken hint.. nothing but dumb mother fuckers playing on acr..
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-12-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I can't prove anything, but I was losing on ACR and winning everywhere else, and am doing much better after stopping playing there. I kept seeing players get allin with me preflop or on the flop with junk and then make random straights or whatever. I sometimes typed in "superuser". They were either superusers or really bad donks. I also noticed I got incredibly good cards for the first couple of days after depositing. I can't prove anything myself, but I believe there is something going on.

I also heard a debate of a critic of ACR and an ACR executive. The ACR executive was going on about how ACR can be counted on to pay winnings. Well that is better than some sites, but it doesn't really address the problem.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Buy a vowel or get a fucken hint.. nothing but dumb mother fuckers playing on acr..
    This coming from the guy who was gargling the balls of the admin of Global which had a non existant RNG and simply had preplanned outcomes based on a number seed oh and yeah it went shady rapidly.. Laughed my ass off when you suddenly got proven Global was a scam just like other online sites..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    This coming from the guy who was gargling the balls of the admin of Global which had a non existant RNG and simply had preplanned outcomes based on a number seed oh and yeah it went shady rapidly.. Laughed my ass off when you suddenly got proven Global was a scam just like other online sites..
    Actually 177 nl tables going now..

Verified account..

Haven't cashed out yet but things going reasonably well..

And yeah, PayPal and overnight feeless cashouts was sweeeet..

Cant wait to check out run it once poker, hopefully they take new York..

Enjoy acr... Lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards.

Thread Information