Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ChicagoJoey makes a video accusing ACR players multi-accounting/bots/collusion

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Ok, CJ is pretty clearly on to something. I think that's clear now. Watched a part of his 2nd video (that one ^^^) and a guy on 2p2 said it best:

"(This loophole of late reg. has) been exploited within WPN/APR for years. For those unaware: WPN/APR allows for extremely long registration periods (~3 hours), and allows for those joining at the last minute to all be seated together."

Come on. 3 hours of late registration? This is the site's own greediness (to pull in casual bystander players for an additional 3 hours after start) and incompetence (see what CJ says about the Poker room security/manager guy named Dan) and I wouldn't want to play on the Winning Network.
    Have to agree 100% on this. The reg periods on most tournaments are insanely long and still don’t get why some folks would do it other then potential collusion because by the time late reg is about to end effective starting stacks are in bingo mode because it’s down to fold shove at 10-12bbs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    WPN builds it's prize pools as big as they are because of 3 to 5 hour late registration on a majority of mtts allowing unlimited re-entries.

It's amazing how many people some being self-proclaimed mtt pros who will fire several bullets in some mtts where they will need to get to the final table quite frequent in fields over 1k entries in order to make a decent profit.

A normal person who waits to buy in late takes that risk and it will be difficult to run it deep but when cheater teams do it they can pull various tactics (as mentioned) to at least get ITM netting a profit and saving a whole lot of time.

If they dump to one another after getting itm then they give themselves a decent chance to go super deep where the true money is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Just a couple of more reasons global rocks
    Hate to tell you Sparten but there is a well known bot program which can and does play on Global Poker

If ya don’t believe me check out www.pokerbot.com
    I absolutly believe u on most things b&p..

Just saw it...THAT SUCKS.. but that krakken bot looks "intresting"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Doug Polk did a podcast with ChicagoJoey today discussing this. I didn't listen to all of it to know if anything knew was covered but figured I'd put this here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Doug Polk did a podcast with ChicagoJoey today discussing this. I didn't listen to all of it to know if anything knew was covered but figured I'd put this here.

I wouldn’t listen to that low IQ dope Chicago Johnny unless I was completely sauced and he had nude women doing card tricks

But I just might listen to this one. Polk’s brain might make Chicago Joey disappear.

It could be like shorting the positive to negative terminals of your car battery with a screwdriver.

However, you end up with a dead battery and the audience prolly loses ... again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not one response by wpn even though it's raining a shit storm on them..

I think they just want it to blow over.. Even after YEAR'S of complaining about mucked cards still no response!!..

There is no reason for them not showing them (mucked cards) after years of scores of players complaining.

After this latest incedent, and ignoring online poker norms, if they dont show mucked cards something is definatly up.

How stupid can we be when u cant see your oppenants hand when u paid your chips to do soo!!!!

Even as a rec player that made no sense and is really wierd. How much of a degen can we be to keep playing with mucked cards and a site like that.

How more blatent and obvious can they be.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I've only been playing on ACR for ~2 months. However I know some of the players and see a lot of what is going on in cash games other than NLHE.

FWIW, my observations and some facts I know.

LHE bots are non-existent. It seems to me that if the site had a real big issue with bots they would be at every format? or is that a silly assumption? LHE bots have been around for years and even at HU, I've not encountered a single one.
    There are some very good Russians/E. Euros but I know for a fact they are not bots.

The biggest winners on the site that play 6max PLO ($100-10,000) are not bots. I do not have the same opinion of games below $100

I have zero insight on SNG's or MTT's.

Comments

thesparten: Hillary's innocent to!? Lil

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is actually interesting. No clue about Chicago Joey but that sounds like sore losing to me so I wasn't paying attention to the thread.

This video goes into specifics stuff and it is obvious as fuck there is cheating.

I mean just think if you were able to sit 4 guys beside each other in a tournament. So each to pass chips to guys about to bust out. Then you have other standard cheating stuff that would work in a cash game. In a tournament it is even worse because there is the option to dump chips from high stack to low stack. That basically multiplies the damage that can be done. I don't know how to do any equations but if a guy with 1/10th the stack of some other player receives 3/10 and now has 4x his original stack, it is a huge positive. Trading low value chips into high value chips. lol tourneys.

If you're ever writing poker room software make sure you randomize people new to tourneys across all tables. This should probably be done live but if online it is just waiting for lolz.
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 02-14-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Been keeping up with all the threads on 2+2.. On a side note pfa podcaste with joey was mentioned..

I know that regs ALWAYS threaten to withdraw there B.R. or rake less and they NEVER follow through.

I really think this time its diffrent.. They are really getting hit seriously and its constant and getting worse by well known posters and others whom seem very credible and who seem that there following through on there threats..

To this point there has been nothing from w.p.n
    On this.. They dont even reply to (at the very least) fix the dam mucked cards issue.

You think they would at this fucken point (at the very least) but there are precariously refusing to do so through there silence and previous posts. ??? . thats just way too wierd and "shiesty"(dirty)..

It will get worse unless they do something transformative and drastic..
    I really just think there happy chugging along with there degens, bots and in house super users and hope this will pass.

Comments

duped_samaritan: you are a (bad) reg
    Last edited by thesparten; 02-11-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Ive been researching all the excuses and claims about the mucked card situation on 2+2.

So many DIFFRENT excuses. Its self evident they dont want to do it for some insidious reason..

Phil could post TOMORROW that he is going to spend $1,000,000 on security to fight bots and collusion it wouldnt make a diffrence, its all talk to keep people playing.

IF he "JUST" fixed the mucked cards it would reestablish trust instantaneously. He would be heralded. A ton of deposits would come in. The withdrawal,s would stop. People will play more. Id even play some hands to check it out..BUT HE WONT!!!!! (Things that make you go hmmm?)
    Last edited by thesparten; 02-12-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I see no evidence that there is mass WD's or people stopped playing since these threads started. I have pointed out from the beginning that 9/10 people posting about how shady the network is, are losing/rec players that love a good cheating scandal to mask their failures. I do not doubt there are issues, I am sure there are bots at the lower micro stakes. there are bots on every site!

WPN has handled the issue abysmally. no doubt.
    Everyone is bitching about the 44bars account and how is cheating, yet the high stakes NL/PLO players who are confirmed real, love his action and have gone to the forums to post and say "no issues". but those posts get ignored because it's just not as fun as a good ole scandal!

I have heard account names come from Joey's mouth that are 100% real non bot accounts. He even made a big deal of an account having an "abnormal" WR at HU SNG's, problem is that account was playing HUPLO8 which is not comparable to standard winrates found at NL or PLO. If Joey saw my winrates/streaks at HUFL SNG's he would label me a cheater as well.

I will summarize his issue/blatant ignorance of eastern europeans/Belarussians this way, they are the best/winningest poker players for a reason, and it's not cheating.. They are just that fucking much better than the rest of the world.. in some formats it's the Germans in MOST it's Russia/Belarus..

Comments

thesparten: Such a fan boy.. Your insane.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by johnysprinkles View Post
    I see no evidence that there is mass WD's or people stopped playing since these threads started. I have pointed out from the beginning that 9/10 people posting about how shady the network is, are losing/rec players that love a good cheating scandal to mask their failures. I do not doubt there are issues, I am sure there are bots at the lower micro stakes. there are bots on every site!

WPN has handled the issue abysmally. no doubt.
    Everyone is bitching about the 44bars account and how is cheating, yet the high stakes NL/PLO players who are confirmed real, love his action and have gone to the forums to post and say "no issues". but those posts get ignored because it's just not as fun as a good ole scandal!

I have heard account names come from Joey's mouth that are 100% real non bot accounts. He even made a big deal of an account having an "abnormal" WR at HU SNG's, problem is that account was playing HUPLO8 which is not comparable to standard winrates found at NL or PLO. If Joey saw my winrates/streaks at HUFL SNG's he would label me a cheater as well.

I will summarize his issue/blatant ignorance of eastern europeans/Belarussians this way, they are the best/winningest poker players for a reason, and it's not cheating.. They are just that fucking much better than the rest of the world.. in some formats it's the Germans in MOST it's Russia/Belarus..
    Russians are a determined people in general, they will also go to great lengths to get a lot of money regardless of the ethical feelings. I wish I could remember the podcast where a main event final tablest said he was working in Russia in a large room filled with people playing online... not saying they were colluding but the environment would have been ripe for some cheating. I will try to find the podcast pretty sure it was 2p2.

Edit: it was Sam Trickett I think also it was some time after the one drop 2nd place can’t remember the pod.

I found a interview where he indicated he was a poker “instructor” in South Africa.

Still he still didn’t stop. He sold his BMW to pay off his debts and accepted a job teaching poker to office workers in South Africa. His boss was so impressed he sponsored Sam at the World Series in Las Vegas in June 2010.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mirr...ns-2528505.amp

Sorry for any confusion
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 02-13-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    no shit. people @ acr have been raping others for many years. nobody gives a shit as long as they still win and it doesn't effect them that much.

the addage is really true "rigged poker is better than no poker" especially if u can still beat it and get nice rake back.

the degens deserve all the raping they can handle. they'll still play regardless
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    no shit. people @ acr have been raping others for many years. nobody gives a shit as long as they still win and it doesn't effect them that much.

the addage is really true "rigged poker is better than no poker" especially if u can still beat it and get nice rake back.

the degens deserve all the raping they can handle. they'll still play regardless
    Unless your an absolute poker nut, multitabling all day in dirty boxers and no social life while playing nit poker:: u have no buisness on acr..

Question, why havnt they fixed the muck card situation after all these years and complaints and being really unusual as far as poker norms. I think its the only room that does this on the planet earth.

It would ease tensions and give them "some" credibility.

Its becouse something is not right!! They dont care about collusion or bots unless u make a big stink about it then they do something "minimally" to pacify you for the moment.

They just want the rake.

And yes, they will pay u if u make it through all that..

Acr is like bronx style playground football. "Kill the man with the ball"..

They wont fix the mucked cards. It. Would fuck up half there annual rake through bots and collusion teams. Never mind there "house/stable players" that have magical poker powers.
    Last edited by thesparten; 02-18-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The WPN bot problem has been well known among high volume online players . Especially SNG, HUSG , and smaller stakes ring game players.
    Joey just put a popular voice to what everyone already knew.
    The collusion or super user information is new. I had never heard that accusation prior to this.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The WPN bot problem has been well known among high volume online players . Especially SNG, HUSG , and smaller stakes ring game players.
    Joey just put a popular voice to what everyone already knew.
    The collusion or super user information is new. I had never heard that accusation prior to this.
    True story, my first aim screen name was noodle because that's all the 14 year old girls wanted from me

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    You see it all the time on Facebook and other poker forums. Fish making claims that "online poker is rigged." Rarely ever does a big name professional poker player, especially one that makes what I assume is most of their income on Online Poker.

ChicagoJoey aka Joey Ingram calls out several individual accounts that he believes are all being ran by 1 person. That 1 person will sit multiple accounts all at the same cash table, and play against unsuspecting players.

Here is the video:

Cheating been going on forever.........I was cheated on Planet Poker.........but they had the sense to catch the cheat who broke the code and send all hands you played against him/her (never was told who it was) and the money was added to my account and all other players who lost.....1,220 I believe was the number I was in 38 hands against the dude or dudet.......and lost 25 of them ...he / she was clever enough to lose as well as win....

Queenstreet

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Jeff Boski posted a live Youtube video of himself going deep in a $21 tourney. When someone asked about ACR cheating, around 8 mins in, he deleted it ("where my mods at?")

Load Metric
    More blatant cheating/collusion. Tournament started with 8 players, 6 players went all in on the first hand of the tournament, 5 get eliminated which puts the remaining 3 players ITM therefore forcing late registrations to close early (2nd hand of the tournament LOL). $66 buyin and a min cash for $1.2k...(PS, the guy that got 3rd is 100% not a bot or in on this collusion).

Name:  848B4FA7-FB85-482A-A567-664E4C288A96.jpeg
Views: 1406
Size:  182.8 KB

Thread Information