Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    At the same time, again I am not happy about how this has been handled since the beginning and I will reevaluate in the next week what my future plans are.
    I know exactly how you feel & don't blame you for leaving the show last night. I knew you would, I could hear it in your voice.

I challenged an employer to fire me from a $100K+ job over an unfair & unwarranted attack on my reputation & character by another employee. It did finally come out to be 100% BS what had been said about me but I still quit because this fuckhead supervisor even listened to this stupidity after the job I had done for them for many years.
    I very rarely ever back down from my principles & my reputation is probably the most important thing to me & we obviously think very much alike on this point.

Please don't bail on this community Drex, just remember there are many great people here & don't let one jackass fuck this up.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    so slim is a jerk on multiple levels. no "debate" on radio. drex, learn to say no. and I need a ride to Aliente at 8:00 and then drop me at the IP sometime later tonight. k by thks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

A pill junkie that lies about having cancer to gain sympathy from good people, who then asks them to run a ridiculous amount of errands for him only to turn around and trash those people on the internet obv = hits.

Hate to say I told you so, but I've known this guy to be a giant asshole for a long time now.

If Drex wants me to do a background douchebag check before meeting other forum members in the future I will be happy to oblige
    The guy has not been a giant asshole. You hate rawwolf because he sent you a neg dix on dd...a system that is supposed to be 100% anonymous. Being a mod there, you had the ability to see who neg dixed you and went after them for it. That's faggot. 408 had over 100 neg dix...do you think they were all warranted?

Give another reason you think this guy was a giant asshole for a long time.
    Actually you are wrong. He went off like a crying little 2 year old when Druff and I told him he couldn't post a link to a competing website. He was just as irrational then as he has been now. Also, I did not have the power to see who was dixing me back then, but it was very obvious it was him. Months later, after I hadn't said a word to him since that initial incident, when I posted in a thread that had nothing to do with him at all, he started in on the neg dixing again, it was completely off topic and again, completely irrational. Really nasty shit too, attacking me as a person. Not me as a mod, just shit like "you are a disgusting person, I hope you die"... Shit like that. At that time I did have the capability to see who it was doing it. He would also call into radio all the time and bitch and moan about me, when I hadn't even said a word to him. After that I hit him up with a douchebag avatar and it was like I kicked a new born puppy of his. He went completely apeshit again.

Also another clear cut sign that this guy was a complete douche was how he over reacted when Micon and Druff split. In chat he would constantly type shit about how he wanted Micon to die and what have you. It was just the ramblings of an irrational asshole.

Want anymore reasons? These are just off the top of my head, I'm sure I can come up with more.

Load Metric

A pill junkie that lies about having cancer to gain sympathy from good people, who then asks them to run a ridiculous amount of errands for him only to turn around and trash those people on the internet obv = hits.

Hate to say I told you so, but I've known this guy to be a giant asshole for a long time now.

If Drex wants me to do a background douchebag check before meeting other forum members in the future I will be happy to oblige
    The guy has not been a giant asshole. You hate rawwolf because he sent you a neg dix on dd...a system that is supposed to be 100% anonymous. Being a mod there, you had the ability to see who neg dixed you and went after them for it. That's faggot. 408 had over 100 neg dix...do you think they were all warranted?

yes, yes i do think they were warranted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    At this point I do feel that Slim/Wolf should be banned until he can pm Druff a shred of proof.

I posted the bet text - i explained the blood - i explained the time frame of the situation -
    do these three independent ideas on the issue mean that i have not posted a shred of proof?

i dont get it - seems like a debate is in order - and i can overnight my phone to Druff before the next show -

If Druff - or whoever wants to ban me it is fine - i wont be mad - whatever

i did not expect to win this forum over, but i did think that Drexel would be man enough to openly debate this entire situation on air and let the people decide - but he insta hung up -

LOL

slim t
    Do you not understand how just typing something and saying it's a text is different than proof of a text?
    Here's a text SlimT just sent me: "I'm a rapist and I steal from crippled babies, HAHAHA!"
    Do you see how that's not proof if I can't actually provide the hard evidence?

Do you seriously not understand how nobody gives a shit about the paint/blood on you clothes? It doesn't prove anything either way and the fact you keep harping on this really makes you seem like you're totally out of it. Also you didn't even prove anything, you just provided another explanation that you have no more proof for than Drexel did saying it's blood.

You provided a time frame? Are you serious? At this point I don't know if this is a failed level or if you just failed English because this is the third thing that is not actually PROOF. If you don't know what that word means then look it up.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I just listened to last night's segmet when Wolf called in. What was the point of allowing him to call in at all? Every time he opened his mouth, he was immediately interrupted before he could even get started. Even Drexel said Wolf could talk as long as he wanted, but Druff and whoever the lady on the show is clearly had some kind of agenda they were serving, and hid behind a preconceived standard of what the "important points" were. It came of like a disorganized and choriographed charade.

I have heard this story from beginning to end, and had Wolf been given the opportunity to tell it, all the events he was attempting to describe would have tied together in a very interesting way, and would have added credibility to his side. I suspect that the hosts already realized that though, and were attempting work both sides of the fence by "allowing him the opportunity to talk", but simultaneously controlling the dialouge to protect their interests.

Obviously I can't prove it, but I am certainly not Wolf as some are claiming. I'm sure the IP addresses can at least be verified.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    I just listened to last night's segmet when Wolf called in. What was the point of allowing him to call in at all? Every time he opened his mouth, he was immediately interrupted before he could even get started. Even Drexel said Wolf could talk as long as he wanted, but Druff and whoever the lady on the show is clearly had some kind of agenda they were serving, and hid behind a preconceived standard of what the "important points" were. It came of like a disorganized and choriographed charade.

I have heard this story from beginning to end, and had Wolf been given the opportunity to tell it, all the events he was attempting to describe would have tied together in a very interesting way, and would have added credibility to his side. I suspect that the hosts already realized that though, and were attempting work both sides of the fence by "allowing him the opportunity to talk", but simultaneously controlling the dialouge to protect their interests.

Obviously I can't prove it, but I am certainly not Wolf as some are claiming. I'm sure the IP addresses can at least be verified.
    sup slim wolf? i have about a zillion IP's they don't mean a thing.

Bronze
    Load Metric

lol@interupting him, the dude was trying to take control of the show and Druff was not letting him. Although I don't care for them letting him call in, I thought they handled it well and didn't let dude take over the show just as he has taken over this forum.

Load Metric

its nice that you're his friend but how has he not been given every opportunity? How does he justify not typing out the texts and time frames he claims? Vwls even offered to transcribe it. Everyone has asked him repeatedly to do this, as his friend do you have a rational explanation for why this hasnt happened?

The reason he got cut off was because he was given 3 minutes to start offering up proof, not just continue to blab and not provide any proof. In his 3 minutes he elected to talk about the one thing nobody gives a fuck about and has nothing to do with drex, his fucking pants. He was interupted and told to start talking about relevant items, he was asked about the money situation and if he feels drex did in fact buy$260 worth of goods and he dodged it. It was obvious it was going to be another cluster fuck from him, the entire chat wanted him cut off and the segment to end. He didnt earn anymore time and hes had every fucking opportunity to provide evidence and proof here, he just refuses to.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

I'm not sure how, but someone should be able to show very clearly that i am not Fetus or SlimT's Lawyer - seriously - they are 2 people that were going to bet on me - they had no side or agenda, and dont know much about the site or Druff/Drexel -

i am slim t and rawwolf on the various forums - no one else

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Actually you are wrong. He went off like a crying little 2 year old when Druff and I told him he couldn't post a link to a competing website. He was just as irrational then as he has been now. Also, I did not have the power to see who was dixing me back then, but it was very obvious it was him. Months later, after I hadn't said a word to him since that initial incident, when I posted in a thread that had nothing to do with him at all, he started in on the neg dixing again, it was completely off topic and again, completely irrational. Really nasty shit too, attacking me as a person. Not me as a mod, just shit like "you are a disgusting person, I hope you die"... Shit like that. At that time I did have the capability to see who it was doing it. He would also call into radio all the time and bitch and moan about me, when I hadn't even said a word to him. After that I hit him up with a douchebag avatar and it was like I kicked a new born puppy of his. He went completely apeshit again.

Also another clear cut sign that this guy was a complete douche was how he over reacted when Micon and Druff split. In chat he would constantly type shit about how he wanted Micon to die and what have you. It was just the ramblings of an irrational asshole.

Want anymore reasons? These are just off the top of my head, I'm sure I can come up with more.
    This is 100% true. This guy was a raging idiot over at DD and is somehow even worse at this site. Post these fake texts wolf, or take your fake cancer and get the fuck out.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

its nice that you're his friend but how has he not been given every opportunity? How does he justify not typing out the texts and time frames he claims? Vwls even offered to transcribe it. Everyone has asked him repeatedly to do this, as his friend do you have a rational explanation for why this hasnt happened?

The reason he got cut off was because he was given 3 minutes to start offering up proof, not just continue to blab and not provide any proof. In his 3 minutes he elected to talk about the one thing nobody gives a fuck about and has nothing to do with drex, his fucking pants. He was interupted and told to start talking about relevant items, he was asked about the money situation and if he feels drex did in fact buy$260 worth of goods and he dodged it. It was obvious it was going to be another cluster fuck from him, the entire chat wanted him cut off and the segment to end. He didnt earn anymore time and hes had every fucking opportunity to provide evidence and proof here, he just refuses to.
    pal - go back and listen - i wasn't cut off at 3 minutes - i was cut in on during the entire 3 minutes - i'm not mad, but lets at least be honest -

I was attacked by the 2 hosts that know the least about the situation - and the 1 host that knows what is up instantly hung up -

standard Las Vegas i guess

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thegenius5 View Post

This is 100% true. This guy was a raging idiot over at DD and is somehow even worse at this site. Post these fake texts wolf, or take your fake cancer and get the fuck out.

Nice first post - Even nicer name - Even bigger and nicer LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

I'm not sure how, but someone should be able to show very clearly that i am not Fetus or SlimT's Lawyer - seriously - they are 2 people that were going to bet on me - they had no side or agenda, and dont know much about the site or Druff/Drexel -

Nobody gives a fuck how many dupes you have at this point, if any. People have pretty much already decided how they feel about this one.

Load Metric
    slim t, since you are in the thread responding answer the question you have dodged 12 times already...

why would someone with cancer need help scoring medicine?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thegenius5 View Post

Nice first post - Even nicer name - Even bigger and nicer LOL
    Same name I had at the previous two sites. Still dodging the texts.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    slim t, since you are in the thread responding answer the question you have dodged 12 times already...

why would someone with cancer need help scoring medicine?

I have not had insurance in a decade - Cooper Green shut down there free cancer center - I just smoke weed -

i have a strange view of what is important in this world and i have not always made sound decisions - i also have a serious allergic reaction disorder to many big name drugs -

i do not want any sympathy or pity - i told drexel this in confidence - he said that he would keep the fact that i am sick between us - and i also told him because he ask - he said " you dont look well buddy" and i was straight up with him -

Drexel seemed like such a godsend the first night i met up with the PFA crew - he was so nice, and seemed so genuine - i believed him -
    it took 8 eight days of lying to me to change this -

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Nobody gives a fuck how many dupes you have at this point, if any. People have pretty much already decided how they feel about this one.

just addressing some of the lies on here - sorry for the inconvenience Mr Diddly

Load Metric
    From all the shit that he has done. Marty has not ever stooped to this low than this inbred bumfuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Thread Information