Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos View Post

he was actually wearing medical scrub pants, not jeans.
    Wow. This story is more bizzare than I anticipated. Rawwolf/Slim T definately has quite a few cards missing from the deck. Like Jasep said, Brandon has a life and from what has been said it didn't seem like Brandon and Slim had very much in common to begin with. A couple things stick out to me. What idiot asks a complete stranger for pain pills and thinks that a stranger would get them? And WTF wearing blood stained scrub pants to meet anyone for the first time? If it was me I would have instantly turned and walked back to my car and I would have most likely vomited somewhere in between. And squirrel dicks to Raw/Slim T for calling Brandons girl a streetwalker. Not much of a Southern gentleman are you Travis?

I paint - oil on canvas - the scrubs i was wearing had multiple colors from old paint - no blood was on my clothing - none - this is just one small detail that drexel has lied about - he lies so hard he doesnt even get it, but i kept the proof - he sent me 60+ texts destroying his side -

I SWEAR that if Dan Druff reads the text messages that Drexel sent me while i was in las vegas - DRuff would never believe in the LIAR known as DREXEL again. EVER

DREXEL IS A SCAMMER

slim t

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

LMAO - DREXEL IS A HARD CORP LIAR -

I HAVE PROOF

DREXEL STEALS
    Next radio show should be entertaining. The situation where Slim had so much trouble making a reservation indicates he is probably on a lot of meds which might have led to all this drama.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

the story has been verified by multiple sources

get your fucking facts straight before accusing someone of something
    Verified by who?

You get your fucking facts straight. Shit head.
    do your fucking homework before you try to debate with me

listen to the damn radio show from last week.

also it's not like drexel was alone, read the fucking story again. there's multiple witnesses.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Wow. This story is more bizzare than I anticipated. Rawwolf/Slim T definately has quite a few cards missing from the deck. Like Jasep said, Brandon has a life and from what has been said it didn't seem like Brandon and Slim had very much in common to begin with. A couple things stick out to me. What idiot asks a complete stranger for pain pills and thinks that a stranger would get them? And WTF wearing blood stained scrub pants to meet anyone for the first time? If it was me I would have instantly turned and walked back to my car and I would have most likely vomited somewhere in between. And squirrel dicks to Raw/Slim T for calling Brandons girl a streetwalker. Not much of a Southern gentleman are you Travis?

I paint - oil on canvas - the scrubs i was wearing had multiple colors from old paint - no blood was on my clothing - none - this is just one small detail that drexel has lied about - he lies so hard he doesnt even get it, but i kept the proof - he sent me 60+ texts destroying his side -

I SWEAR that if Dan Druff reads the text messages that Drexel sent me while i was in las vegas - DRuff would never believe in the LIAR known as DREXEL again. EVER

DREXEL IS A SCAMMER

slim t
    Let's see this "proof" slim.

I truly empathize with your medical condition, that is a helluva thing and I wish you success with your difficult battle.

But something about your report doesnt add up. Drexel's story makes sense, your's does not. Maybe it's the illness, maybe it's the pills, I can't say. But if you have proof of Brandon's treachery then let's have it.

Load Metric
    This ended pretty much exactly as I had expected.

Who knew rawwolf was such a bitch? O wait....

Load Metric

Verified by who?

You get your fucking facts straight. Shit head.

also it's not like drexel was alone, read the fucking story again. there's multiple witnesses.
    Again door nob verified by who?? And I have read the post and listened to the show..... And?

Druff got anything to say about this?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Again door nob verified by who?? And I have read the post and listened to the show..... And?

Druff got anything to say about this?
    try again.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    It's funny how some people think Drexel is the PFA/DD concierge/host for anyone when they are in Vegas... Drexel has a life, a girl, a business, needs to earn money, etc... When someone comes in town and they hang out one night thats great but just because you post on a message board and call a radio show doesn't mean you are entitled to inject yourself in someones personal life for however long you are on vacation for.
    I see your point - the problem is that Drexel filled up my message box on my phone - 60+ messages about us getting together and all the fun stuff we would do - Drexel told me he would rather me do the laundry at his house that he said was close to the rio - i had no idea, and obviously needed help, and obviously offered to pay for his service - he agreed multiple times to help me - but he never showed up and he kept the money -

end of story

I SAVED ALL OF DREXEL'S MESSAGES TO ME

slim t

wow all of a sudden you done know who to write proper.

Load Metric
    I can't vouch for most of the story but I can say that I spoke to Drexel on the phone and he said he was at Walmart for Slim T, I think buying skoal (or some other dip) and chocolate milk and some other things...

And when you go out with people you meet for the first time why would the thought of wearing paint covered scrubs even enter your mind?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post

I see your point - the problem is that Drexel filled up my message box on my phone - 60+ messages about us getting together and all the fun stuff we would do - Drexel told me he would rather me do the laundry at his house that he said was close to the rio - i had no idea, and obviously needed help, and obviously offered to pay for his service - he agreed multiple times to help me - but he never showed up and he kept the money -

end of story

I SAVED ALL OF DREXEL'S MESSAGES TO ME

slim t

wow all of a sudden you done know who to write proper.
    You must be the only one who dident know slim was a level prank
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    I can't vouch for most of the story but I can say that I spoke to Drexel on the phone and he said he was at Walmart for Slim T, I think buying skoal (or some other dip) and chocolate milk and some other things...

And when you go out with people you meet for the first time why would the thought of wearing paint covered scrubs even enter your mind?
    So you were there?? Or we're you just backing up your buddy and busness partner Drexel.
    Carefully when you vouch for someone it may backfire on you ask Druff

Edit: sorry jasep I mis read your post still you opinion is biast
    all hail Hydra

Go eat that aids burger, Baron.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Speaking of an aids burger, I am never eating at an Islands again.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    I appreciate you willing to share your food but no thanks

You boring one liners and one word posts are always so entertaining. Post more Filler please.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

So you were there?? Or we're you just backing up your buddy and busness partner Drexel.

please point out the opinion from the facts he listed about the events that transpired?

Load Metric
    Sheep aids... That's all I take from this thread.

I appreciate you willing to share your food but no thanks

You boring one liners and one word posts are always so entertaining. Post more Filler please.
    Can do

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Time to break out the forms of proof that both claim to have otherwise this topic going on and on is just a waste of time.

Load Metric

please point out the opinion from the facts he listed about the events that transpired?
    The fact that he reiterated what Drexel had already posted indicates his not suprising support for his busness partner.

Again I did apologize to jasep for misreading his post
    all hail Hydra

Thread Information