Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    It really does seem that the chances of raw/slim's story being bullshit is about 99.9%. So many holes, so many things that don't make sense.

Also the fact that he now seems willing to just go away quietly into the night is the biggest red flag for me. If someone had really cheated me in the fashion that he is claiming, I would never let it go until I had proved my side. He could get a friend to take a picture of the texts on his phone and upload them if he can't screen capture, he could take his argument to another radio show/forum if he feels that the owner of this one is suppressing the truth, he could call witnesses from the Rio to back up his story. Yet all these things somehow cannot be done and so he's just going to leave, yeah, right.

But all that being said, it is still not right for Druff to say that he will not let slim/raw have any kind of voice on the radio unless certain pre-requirements are met. Bukowski72 made a great post about this that no one seemed to address, but I must say I agree. The problem is that it has always been said that anyone could come on PFA (or the old site), and air a grievance if they feel they had somehow been cheated or scammed. It was never said that anything more than a persons word would be necessary to have a voice on radio.

To have a higher standard for someone who is accusing a host, has the appearance of impropriety. Not to say that any impropriety is going on, but I think it is in this site's best interest to have this debate on air. The reason is, that if it does not, then it can always be brought up as some sort of injustice and damage the reputation of a site that is built on the reputation of it's owner. So it's better to just let someone with no hard proof (slim at this point) go up against someone who does (Druff has heard the vm from Drexel) and just let him look a fool and a liar than to censor it and have the appearance of shady inter-host collusion to suppress this story.
    I understand your point, but I am not suppressing anything.

He had well over 20 pages to get his point across.

He was asked to post proof over and over and over and over again, and we got a lot of excuses and nothing of value.

You are correct in that the mission of this site is to allow anyone to "air a grievance if they feel they had somehow been cheated or scammed".

That has been accomplished here. He has aired his grievance repeatedly in this thread.

However, at the same time, I don't want this site to be used to smear the name of innocent people. This is especially true when real names are involved, and where google might lead people to this site. Even if the community sides with the accused, this still impacts them negatively, especially if people find this site through google and just read the thread's first few posts.

Therefore, it is the responsible thing to shut down the conversation (and redact the last name) if the community determines that the allegations are bogus and/or unfair. It is similar to how your auto insurance company cannot see that you were pulled over for speeding if a court rules in your favor and dismisses the ticket.

I have given Slim T ample time to state his case and present his proof, and he is still failing to provide us with anything even close to convincing.

I do not see the need to give this airtime on our radio show, as the radio is not the forum to provide proof, as it is not visual. There is absolutely no reason that Slim T can't post the proof he has before our show on Wednesday. I am not placing any extreme burdens upon him, nor am I trying to cover up anything that Brandon may be guilty of. I simply don't believe he's guilty until I see evidence suggesting that, as his side of the story makes much more sense thus far.

By the way, I have checked and indeed Slim T did not play WSOP Event #58. He did give me $200 for a 100-to-1 bracelet bet for that event, so indeed I owe him $200 back. He said that he wants that to be used for a freeroll here, and I will honor that. If he wants it refunded instead, he can also request that, and I will send it to him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's look at this another way.

Say there was a PFA user with the real name of John Smith, and someone showed up here accusing John of molesting their son.

A new user comes on to PFA and starts a thread entitled, "John Smith is a sick child molester", and then proceeds to tell a story about how John is their neighbor and molested their 10-year-old son.

Upon further questioning/discussion, it is determined that the accuser is a crackpot/liar/troll and that it is highly unlikely that John Smith really molested their kid.

Should I leave up the thread with John's full name intact, assuming that it will be fine because the community "ruled" in his favor?

Of course not. Because google will still lead people to a thread entitled "John Smith is a sick child molester", and nobody wants that sort of google result for their name.

In such a case, I would erase John's last name, so the false accusation doesn't damage his reputation or harm his google results.

Similar situation here with Brandon, or with anyone else who is accused of something dishonest/shady/sleazy and turns out to be innocent.

I am still giving Slim T a chance to provide proof before I give up on this and redact his name / lock the thread, but it would be unfair to leave this as-is (and give it airtime on radio) if Slim refuses to provide us with any convincing proof.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TODD IS GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Hey guys I'm Slim and I done got texts but I'm either a lazy fuck who won't post them or am too illiterate to read the 100 times people asked me to post them so I continue not to do so".

Come on dude post the proof you allegedly have or stfu already your doing yourself no justice by keep on saying you got proof without providing it
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 07-10-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Say there was a PFA user with the real name of John Smith, and someone showed up here accusing John of molesting their son.

A new user comes on to PFA and starts a thread entitled, "John Smith is a sick child molester", and then proceeds to tell a story about how John is their neighbor and molested their 10-year-old son.

Upon further questioning/discussion, it is determined that the accuser is a crackpot/liar/troll and that it is highly unlikely that John Smith really molested their kid.

Should I leave up the thread with John's full name intact, assuming that it will be fine because the community "ruled" in his favor?

Of course not. Because google will still lead people to a thread entitled "John Smith is a sick child molester", and nobody wants that sort of google result for their name.

In such a case, I would erase John's last name, so the false accusation doesn't damage his reputation or harm his google results.

Similar situation here with Brandon, or with anyone else who is accused of something dishonest/shady/sleazy and turns out to be innocent.

I am still giving Slim T a chance to provide proof before I give up on this and redact his name / lock the thread, but it would be unfair to leave this as-is (and give it airtime on radio) if Slim refuses to provide us with any convincing proof.

john smith is such a dick. he deserves it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

yeah...no.

my company has to hire an accountant for me because of what i do. so yes, i do pay taxes and someone else pays someone else to do that for me.
    I take it English competency was not on the job description for your lucrative (and mysterious) career of choice.

Congrats to you, we should all be so lucky as to find a high paying dream job one qualifies for speaking like a 4th grade dropout. Love the evidence you have backing up your claims and such.

it's always the same, year after year, the liars and insecure children lie about themselves to people they hardly know online, and the party don't stop!

You're so fucking pathetic and insecure. Does your mother know you're wasting your time on the Interne, hating on people because their lives are better than yours? How was his sentence bad? Because he didn't go out of his way to use big words like yourself?

You hate everyone with a job. Yet you hate yourself the most.

Load Metric
    This article makes entirely too much sense if you read it with SlimT and Drexel on the mind:

http://gma.yahoo.com/celebrities-cyb...lebrities.html

They put the victim on a pedestal, but then once they're rejected, its anger, rage and rejection," said California prosecutor Rhonda Saunders. "The Internet makes it easier with Youtube, with Twitter, because these stalkers believe that the celebrities are actually talking directly to them. They think that they have a relationship, and there's a lot more information out there about the victim.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Could it please be word for word as well as a date and time of the alleged text?

i will type them word for word

will someone please tell vegas 1369 that i have always had him on ignore, and he said he wouldnt post in my threads if i didnt post in his - so why does this guy keep posting - i dont know you 1369, never have, never will - you are the ultimate hater of people in the forums, and i ignored you months ago because i didnt care what you thought about anything -

take care
    Why won't you let me walk you through the process of taking SCREEN SHOTS of the texts? Why have you ignored my offer to assist with this?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    This article makes entirely too much sense if you read it with SlimT and Drexel on the mind:

http://gma.yahoo.com/celebrities-cyb...lebrities.html

They put the victim on a pedal stool, but then once they're rejected, its anger, rage and rejection," said California prosecutor Rhonda Saunders. "The Internet makes it easier with Youtube, with Twitter, because these stalkers believe that the celebrities are actually talking directly to them. They think that they have a relationship, and there's a lot more information out there about the victim.
    quote fixed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

yeah...no.

my company has to hire an accountant for me because of what i do. so yes, i do pay taxes and someone else pays someone else to do that for me.
    I take it English competency was not on the job description for your lucrative (and mysterious) career of choice.

Congrats to you, we should all be so lucky as to find a high paying dream job one qualifies for speaking like a 4th grade dropout. Love the evidence you have backing up your claims and such.

it's always the same, year after year, the liars and insecure children lie about themselves to people they hardly know online, and the party don't stop!
    LoL well said Mike this guy is pathetic

Do you have a buttler and a hot nanny as well?

You should google Up a photo of your monster mansion and super model sluts you bang.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I agree with you about redacting the name from the web and I have never suggested that you leave the name up. Your overall sentiment that slim has had ample time to provide proof but has not is true, and so the conclusion that this site cannot be used for seemingly false claims and hurting good peoples reputation is fair.

And as I have said I believe this to be a lie/level to the 99.9%. But you do have to account for the 0.01% that slim is just really too dumb to get the texts, or even that there was just a simple miscommunication between the two parties.

By having an on air debate, which is what was requested, we will get a better view of the story. And most likely it will squash the 0.01%. Druff, you have always said that anyone not willing to debate their side is an admission of guilt, you have also stated that anytime someone accused someone else of stealing from them in the poker world, it was true.

So again, I don't think you're doing anything wrong but I fear that it may appear that way, and really you have more to gain than to lose by allowing an on air debate.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Redact all you want druff, but if slim wants to call in he should be allowed to without conditions. Feel free to hang up on him if he doesn't come through with facts or make a point.

Why are you acting like PFA Radio is some sort of serious anti-fraud component of this site? You spent half of the last show talking about some girls asshole hair and now Slim can't get 5 mins without jumping through hoops? If Drexel doesn't want him on the show just say so and stop with the PFA integrity bullshit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    TODD IS GOD
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Redact all you want druff, but if slim wants to call in he should be allowed to without conditions. Feel free to hang up on him if he doesn't come through with facts or make a point.

Why are you acting like PFA Radio is some sort of serious anti-fraud component of this site? You spent half of the last show talking about some girls asshole hair and now Slim can't get 5 mins without jumping through hoops? If Drexel doesn't want him on the show just say so and stop with the PFA integrity bullshit.
    This

Bronze
    Load Metric
    After reading this entire thread i haven't been this frustrated in awhile.

If this isn't a fishing trip I don't know what to say. So we're to believe that Slim T expected Brandon to be his bitch during his trip to las Vegas. sending someone you've never met in real life who isnt a vegas host with a list of shit to buy for you is LOL. Either Slim T is the biggest douche I've ever come across or this is a complete level.

This can't be real, and if it is Slim T is the most delusional human on the planet.

Load Metric
    Slim I first want to thank you for not killing Gwapio or any of her 3 nipples!! Now I would like to make my rant.... First off u r a cheap cock sucking bastard buying Kodiak!! Skoal even makes a dip now that is called Skoal Xtra and it only cost like 2.19 a can!! This alone leads me to believe your mom sucked off many a n-word in front of you.. You dont have cancer u hill-billiy fck and if u ever EVER again say u do I will come down to Alaflammer myself and drag u around by my kids Minnie Mouse Tri-Cycle as I spit chew spit in your eye!! My sister and I never met and she died of cancer at 2 and her name was Tracey and with out a doubt she is the true TK!! So next time u need attention u inbreed fck come up with something better then having cancer!! You were warned u hillbilly fck!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Badguy's post was the real reason this thread wasnt locked earlier.
    Badguy, you need to phone into radio more often.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Is Kodiak not good stuff? Is it the GPC of smokeless tobacco or something?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Slim I first want to thank you for not killing Gwapio or any of her 3 nipples!! Now I would like to make my rant.... First off u r a cheap cock sucking bastard buying Kodiak!! Skoal even makes a dip now that is called Skoal Xtra and it only cost like 2.19 a can!! This alone leads me to believe your mom sucked off many a n-word in front of you.. You dont have cancer u hill-billiy fck and if u ever EVER again say u do I will come down to Alaflammer myself and drag u around by my kids Minnie Mouse Tri-Cycle as I spit chew spit in your eye!! My sister and I never met and she died of cancer at 2 and her name was Tracey and with out a doubt she is the true TK!! So next time u need attention u inbreed fck come up with something better then having cancer!! You were warned u hillbilly fck!!

Name:  6050715_f260.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  17.6 KB LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Badguy's post was the real reason this thread wasnt locked earlier.
    Badguy, you need to phone into radio more often.

Badguy and Slimwolf on at the same time would make great radio, it's possible after arguing on the show for 20 minutes, Rawslim will either claim it's all a level or admit that he has a man crush on Drexel
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information