Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Load Metric
    He's probably high and disoriented from smoking weed.
    Maybe he is also drinking and using pills.

From his last time on the radio, he was confused about giving his credit card out over the phone to confirm a restaurant reservation.
    In Las Vegas, you really don't need to make reservations in the first place unless it is a real expensive, exclusive restaurant and you have
    a bunch of people with you.

As for Slim T wanting to place a bet on himself at 100 to 1 to win a $3k PLO/8 event, bets like those are done between known professional poker players, very unlikely they would take action from an unknown amateur.

Call Slim T next time on Radio.

Only people still posting on DonkDown are Micon and SrslySirius.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    Wow, a very disappointing end to the whole Slim T saga. Doo-doo Rawwolf, doo-doo.

(And drexel, I luv ya brother but ya gotta stop writing "through")
    Agreed, however in my defense I got a text about this thread and posted my reply on my iphone.

Also, I don't want any karma whatsoever from this raw/slim ordeal. You guys think of a way to use the $140 of his change that he gave me for freerolls, contests, whatever. Blood money. Speaking of which, when we met him he had dried blood on both pant legs.

Zod

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Wow, a very disappointing end to the whole Slim T saga. Doo-doo Rawwolf, doo-doo.

Agreed, however in my defense I got a text about this thread and posted my reply on my iphone.

Also, I don't want any karma whatsoever from this raw/slim ordeal. You guys think of a way to use the $140 of his change that he gave me for freerolls, contests, whatever. Blood money. Speaking of which, when we met him he had dried blood on both pant legs.

Zod

I say we hold a contest where the users try to make their best guess at what he looks like using ms paint. the winner gets the 140.

Load Metric

Zod
    i heard he went into ivey's room and told doyle he was coming back with a gun

side note:
    blood on jeans - slim is a known hemorrhoid sufferer fwiw

i'm running good on my reads lately. i knew opiates would pop up somewhere in this story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

Zod

side note:

i'm running good on my reads lately. i knew opiates would pop up somewhere in this story.
    he was actually wearing medical scrub pants, not jeans.

Load Metric
    Sorry to hear you are not well R.W. 'bunch of soleless pricks in this group. I guess you could have tried to present your self better to Drexel he seems to only associate with people who are rich and clean and has some use for.

I have a frend who is sick and uses very strong prescription and non prescription drugs and will often need help with what most might think a simple task.

I also think it would have been a good idea to inform or prepair these guys of your condition some one may have reached out to you ( for sure not Brandon though)

I wonder what you expected from Brandon you herd him how he dumped his so called best frend and outed him on DD after a few tilt text's from Micon, now public dumping of the Ice man I am sure the list is long, Druff will be next once Drexel is through with him, and Brandon will always portray himself as the poor victim, some of us can see through his act and most probably don't care or are the same type of personality.

I do wish you all the best Slim-wolf you still have friends here!
    I guess Drexel forgot how you had his back when he was so called in a bad spot
    Nice to here druff is going to let Drexel play RW messages on radio just to stick the knife in a little deeper!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Sorry to hear you are not well R.W. 'bunch of soleless pricks in this group. I guess you could have tried to present your self better to Drexel he seems to only associate with people who are rich and clean and has some use for.

I have a frend who is sick and uses very strong prescription and non prescription drugs and will often need help with what most might think a simple task.

I also think it would have been a good idea to inform or prepair these guys of your condition some one may have reached out to you ( for sure not Brandon though)

I wonder what you expected from Brandon you herd him how he dumped his so called best frend and outed him on DD after a few tilt text's from Micon, now public dumping of the Ice man I am sure the list is long, Druff will be next once Drexel is through with him, and Brandon will always portray himself as the poor victim, some of us can see through his act and most probably don't care or are the same type of personality.

Nice to here druff is going to let Drexel play RW messages on radio just to stick the knife in a little deeper!
    go back to DD

k thx bai

Load Metric
    Name:  cableguy04.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  105.7 KB

What a dick. Drexel is too nice to forum people that come into town.
    Last edited by cmoney; 07-07-2012 at 06:29 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

go back to DD

k thx bai
    Gofuckyourselfcuntface
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    It's funny how some people think Drexel is the PFA/DD concierge/host for anyone when they are in Vegas... Drexel has a life, a girl, a business, needs to earn money, etc... When someone comes in town and they hang out one night thats great but just because you post on a message board and call a radio show doesn't mean you are entitled to inject yourself in someones personal life for however long you are on vacation for.

Load Metric

go back to DD

k thx bai
    Gofuckyourselfcuntface
    dude drexel went out of his way and spent 2 hours buying shit for him and you're saying he treated him like trash?

fuck off dude. kill yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

side note:

he was actually wearing medical scrub pants, not jeans.
    Wow. This story is more bizzare than I anticipated. Rawwolf/Slim T definately has quite a few cards missing from the deck. Like Jasep said, Brandon has a life and from what has been said it didn't seem like Brandon and Slim had very much in common to begin with. A couple things stick out to me. What idiot asks a complete stranger for pain pills and thinks that a stranger would get them? And WTF wearing blood stained scrub pants to meet anyone for the first time? If it was me I would have instantly turned and walked back to my car and I would have most likely vomited somewhere in between. And squirrel dicks to Raw/Slim T for calling Brandons girl a streetwalker. Not much of a Southern gentleman are you Travis?
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

Gofuckyourselfcuntface
    dude drexel went out of his way and spent 2 hours buying shit for him and you're saying he treated him like trash?

You fuck off ass hole, you are such a gulable idiot. Drexel spins the story as he likes, to make himself look good and everyone else bad, you probably fit in this category.
    Two sides to every story.
    We're I am from people try to help a bit.
    Sorry you mised out on two hours of your life helping out a interwebs frend what a wast I guess
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 07-07-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

You fuck off ass hole, you are such a gulable idiot. Drexel spins the story as he likes, to make himself look good and everyone else bad, you probably fit in this category.
    the story has been verified by multiple sources

get your fucking facts straight before accusing someone of something

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just got a text about this lol thread.

It's ironic because I hadn't posted a trip report about meeting rawwolf/slim t because I didn't want to embarrass him or make public what occurred the (1) time I met him. But after reading this, here goes.

He contacted me when he got to Vegas and wanted to meet up with Druff, myself and others that were in town.

Maybe the 2nd or 3rd day he was in Vegas, Druff, China, John Stamos, myself and my streetwalker girlfriend (who is a gymnastics coach) all met at the Rio. The plan was to go eat.

Rawwolf was very odd from the start. He flashed a lot of money. Told me that he hadn't eaten in the 2-3 days since he had been in Vegas and also told me that he had stage 3 cancer and only had a few years at best to live. That statement was the reason I have ignored requests to post about my encounter with him.

He did not look well. He ended up not going to eat with the rest of us as he stated he felt ill. He gave me $400 for Druff for a prop bet (which Druff received). He also asked me to do him a big favor. He said he couldnt eat any of the food at the rio due to his illness. He asked me to go to Walmart and Smiths (a local grocery store) to get him somethings so he would be more comfortable.

In all honesty, the guy didnt look well. The cancer comment through me for a loop because I found it odd someone I only knew from the forums and radio would tell me something that personal within the first 5 minutes of us meeting.

He gave my gf a list of things he wanted. I had posted this before. He handed me $400 and told me get him all these things. I agreed and told him we would bring it back with the change. He told me just keep it as a favor for doing this for him. I told him I didn't want his money and was doing it so he would be comfortable and have what he claimed he needed. He relentlessly told me that he insisted I keep whatever change was left. I ended up spending around $240 (the 13 cans of smokeless tobacco were close to $100 alone) between Walmart and Smiths. Drove back to the Rio, tipped the bell hop $20 to bring all this stuff up to his room per his request. I spent over 2 hours of my time between driving from the rio to both stores, the shopping, and driving back and getting everything delivered to his room.

He called me the next day to thank me. He also asked me to get him pain pills claiming he needed them to be able to play in his tournaments. I told him I am not involved in that and most likely I could not help him. I told him the best I could do is that if any poker players I knew and saw at the rio who dealt in this trade approached me, I would contact him.

He also asked me to find someone to book at 100-1 for 5k him winning the 3k PLO/8 event. I told him I would ask/text/twitter but the likelihood of me finding someone trusthworthy who had the means to absorb a possible $500,000 hit were unlikely. I even called Druff about this and he said although it was very plus ev, he had no interest.

He kept calling me asking if I would have dinner with him and also wanted to come over to my house to do his laundry. LOL I told him if I had time maybe we could eat a meal before he left but wasn't letting a stranger in my home to do (LOL again) laundry. I told him the Rio could do it for a fee and he kept saying I rather give you money than the Rio to have my laundry done. This was very odd, especially for someone who flashed a ton of money within minutes of meeting him.

The day before his event he left me a ton of insane voicemails (which I will play on radio) saying that he had been here almost two weeks and I had only seen him once, I hadn't been a good friend to him, and wasn't there for him and that he claimed he had sat in his room for almost two weeks alone. He also through in my face the fact that he had given me $400 to get his bullshit for him. I realized where this was going at this point. I texted him and told him I was going to the Rio to drop of the fucking bullshit $140 in change he told me to keep and be done with him forever. He left me another 5-7 messages right after telling me not to come to the rio, telling me I was a phony, a bad friend, and other insane shit. Again, I saved every message he left and will happily play it on radio.

Thats it. Nothing else to this story. Every year I try to meet old friends from these forums when they come to Vegas and new ones. Most of them turn out very cool down to earth people, some (such as China) become very close real life friends and every so often you get a situation like this.

I'm truly sorry if rawwolfs medical condition is what he claims it to be. I'm sorry if he was under some misguided impression that I was going to be able to spend more time with him during his trip, but after reading his post calling me out as a thief and someone who stole from the community (not even a clue what he could even faintly be referring to) I hope he keeps his white trash ass in Alabama and never again have the misfortune of meeting him.

DREXEL LIES~!!!

I CAN SHOW PROOF

I HAVE STAGE 2 CANCER... not 3

DREXEL CHEATED ME OUT OF TIME AND $$$

DREXEL LIES AND CHEATS PEOPLE

I TRIED TO BET ON MYSELF AND GET FOOD, HE OFFERED TO DO BOTH, TOOK MY $$$ AND DID NOTHING -

DREXEL IS A LIAR -

I WOULD TO TALK TO DREXEL ON RADIO - BUT PFA WOULD NOT TAKE MY CALL.... LOL

scammers

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Zod

LOL... I PAINT - oil on canvas - NO BLOOD ON MY CLOTHING whatsoever -

DREXEL LIES AGAIN

slim t

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL AIRING DIRTY LAUNDRY

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

atta boy Druff

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    It's funny how some people think Drexel is the PFA/DD concierge/host for anyone when they are in Vegas... Drexel has a life, a girl, a business, needs to earn money, etc... When someone comes in town and they hang out one night thats great but just because you post on a message board and call a radio show doesn't mean you are entitled to inject yourself in someones personal life for however long you are on vacation for.
    I see your point - the problem is that Drexel filled up my message box on my phone - 60+ messages about us getting together and all the fun stuff we would do - Drexel told me he would rather me do the laundry at his house that he said was close to the rio - i had no idea, and obviously needed help, and obviously offered to pay for his service - he agreed multiple times to help me - but he never showed up and he kept the money -

end of story

I SAVED ALL OF DREXEL'S MESSAGES TO ME

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LMAO - DREXEL IS A HARD CORP LIAR -

I HAVE PROOF

DREXEL STEALS

Load Metric

Verified by who?

You get your fucking facts straight. Shit head.
    all hail Hydra

Thread Information