Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    The entire situation could be much easier to understand with a debate between me and drexel - the two people involved - but for some silly reason Drexel agreed and then hung up less than 1 minute after starting -
    where's the beef?
    Yeah, if you posted some of the texts you might have a case that a debate is warranted. When you avoid doing this it makes you look like a fool.

Are we just supposed to take you at your word that a debate is needed? I realize you want a debate but until you offer something in the way of proof, why should you get one? You have to offer something other than cryptic posts & fetus & some B/S lawyer posting on your behalf.

Why should Drex answer to why he strung you along(by your account)when you won't answer to this community why you are stringing us along by not posting some of these texts even though you have been asked to do so more times than we can count?

He may be guilty of doing this but we'll never know until you post something to prove it or at least raise some doubt to warrant this debate. One thing we do know is the fact that you've strung everybody here along & obviously you were pissed off by being treated this way so you should be able to imagine how everybody here feels.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You missed the point. Clearly logging in and arguing has taken away valuble time to gather your evidence, prepare it and present it properly.

Two weeks would easily solve that for you.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

At which point was my post poetic?

your sheer inner mastery of our language is evident in every single magical post you grace us with JH - thank you so much

slim t

Are you trying to say I'm not articulate?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

it's this kind of shit

i don't know whether you are just hella shady or just a naive simpleton from bumbfuck alabama, but people aren't allergic to big name drugs, they are allergic to their ingredients

if allergies were really an issue, i would expect you to know exactly what you are allergic to
    hey man - i have a horrid kidney that produces Kstones, a failing liver, stage 2, bleeding stomach ulcers, and herpes -

When i was born i almost died from the penicillin shot - i am allergic to a lot of drugs, and i should not have to post my medical history for the forum -

Drexel took one look at me and knew i was sick, offered for days to help me, and then shit all over my face -

slim t

You did not look well when i saw you, hence the reason I went out in the middle of the night and tried to get you the things you said you needed to make you comfortable. I would indeed consider that "helping" someone who claimed to be sick.

Not being able to secure a 100-1 5k prop bet and get you pain pills after telling you in no uncertain terms that I could/would can in no way be interpreted by a rational man as "not helping/scamming/stealing from you" as you claimed.

I have already received a ton of phone calls/texts/tweets from people who have read this 30+ long garbage thread as well as heard the segment on radio questioning me about what all this is.

This is not the attention I want, especially after the very public ending of a long term friendship just months prior.

I don't own any part of this site. I have no say/control in its rules or how it is run. I stated earlier that this hs set a very bad precedent and you have ruined a great deal of the enjoyment I get from interacting with people on these forums. If that was your goal, you win.

I'm not going to be debating on radio or on the forums. You're not getting any more of my attention from this point on. They're many other positive and enjoyable things in my life that I should be spending my time on.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

for someone who is not attached to the show or site at all, you seem to be on here reading quite a bit and listening to the radio show as well.
    What a joke of a comment to make. I established an account about 5 days ago, have made less than 15 comments in a 30 page thread, listen to the show for the first time for the couple of minutes around Wolf's call, have never posted in another thread, know the TS, and had a personal stake in the bracelet bet.

pal - i thank you for your efforts but give up here -

Las Vegas people are a pack of thieves and forum nutsuckers are similar -

the proof is all over this thread and in the fact that the runt known as brandon snap hung up when i called in after saying on air that i should call in is the best proof -

Drexel even typed in the chat room YES to my question of " Drexel - do you want me to call in yes or no "

He will never win a debate on this issue against me - no matter how bad he tries to make me seem -

i have the real ace in the hole and he knows it and is scared -

the proof is everywhere -

ty again fetus but these clowns will always be this way - so dont waste your time - your time is much more valuable than mine pal

peace
    slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

hey man - i have a horrid kidney that produces Kstones, a failing liver, stage 2, bleeding stomach ulcers, and herpes -

When i was born i almost died from the penicillin shot - i am allergic to a lot of drugs, and i should not have to post my medical history for the forum -

Drexel took one look at me and knew i was sick, offered for days to help me, and then shit all over my face -

slim t

You did not look well when i saw you, hence the reason I went out in the middle of the night and tried to get you the things you said you needed to make you comfortable. I would indeed consider that "helping" someone who claimed to be sick.

Not being able to secure a 100-1 5k prop bet and get you pain pills after telling you in no uncertain terms that I could/would can in no way be interpreted by a rational man as "not helping/scamming/stealing from you" as you claimed.

I have already received a ton of phone calls/texts/tweets from people who have read this 30+ long garbage thread as well as heard the segment on radio questioning me about what all this is.

This is not the attention I want, especially after the very public ending of a long term friendship just months prior.

I don't own any part of this site. I have no say/control in its rules or how it is run. I stated earlier that this hs set a very bad precedent and you have ruined a great deal of the enjoyment I get from interacting with people on these forums. If that was your goal, you win.

I'm not going to be debating on radio or on the forums. You're not getting any more of my attention from this point on. They're many other positive and enjoyable things in my life that I should be spending my time on.
    if you say so drexel - but then again, who could ever believe you -

i sure couldnt

and for the record - the first day that we met you were awesome - i will never understand why you carried me on and on - you deserve whatever bad karma you get from this Drexel -

i wrote the poem for you because Micon shit all over you -

I would never want to shit on the drexel that i have listened to for 3 years, but i realized that drexel is on air and the drexel in real life is a backstabbing liar to a scary degree -

GL Drexel - i swear i hope you change your life - you could really be something awesome

slim t

Load Metric

the proof is all over this thread and in the fact that the runt known as brandon snap hung up when i called in after saying on air that i should call in is the best proof -

Drexel even typed in the chat room YES to my question of " Drexel - do you want me to call in yes or no "

He will never win a debate on this issue against me - no matter how bad he tries to make me seem -

ty again fetus but these clowns will always be this way - so dont waste your time - your time is much more valuable than mine pal

peace
    slim t
    These are the kind of BS comments that piss everybody off. You obviously think you have some proof, so just post it. It can't be that tough. If a debate is warranted after you post it, then fine. Until then, you look like a fool.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SLIM T SHOULD BE BANNED TO LIVE IN AN APARTMENT WITH 408MIKE AND NEVERHEEB FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

this coming from the human posting countless meaningless posts in a thread that has nothing to do with said human -

hummmm - sounds standard Las Vegas Style to me

Load Metric
    I really hate to say it but if this is the way things are run here, then I don't want anything to do with this site.

Drexel has treated our community including myself with the utmost respect and has been very hospitable. Unfortunately this will be the 2nd time in 6 months that he has been publicly embarrased which has been ABSOLUTELY NOT HIS FAULT.

The only proper resolution in my opinion is for Druff to lock this thread or better yet delete it and IP ban slim and fetus.

Druff I am pleading you to do this because this is ABSOLUTELY NOT what this site is about and just spits in your face of what you believe in.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

peace
    slim t
    These are the kind of BS comments that piss everybody off. You obviously think you have some proof, so just post it. It can't be that tough. If a debate is warranted after you post it, then fine. Until then, you look like a fool.

This is acceptable given that i only look like a fool to a bunch of fools - so i feel ok about this thread -

sometimes the truth is tuff

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I really hate to say it but if this is the way things are run here, then I don't want anything to do with the site.

Drexel has treated our community including myself with the utmost respect and has been very hospitable. Unfortunately this will be the 2nd time in 6 months that he has been publicly embarrased which has been ABSOLUTELY NOT HIS FAULT.

The only proper resolution in my opinion is for Druff to lock this thread or better yet delete it and IP ban slim and festus.

Druff I am pleading you to do this because this is ABSOLUTELY NOT what this site is about and just spits in your face of what you believe in.

who is festus?

Load Metric
    I really hate to say it but if this is the way things are run here, then I don't want anything to do with the site.

The only proper resolution in my opinion is for Druff to lock this thread or better yet delete it and IP ban slim and festus.

who is festus?
    Your boyfriend
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    IF WE'RE GOING TO KEEP THIS THREAD HERE LET'S HAVE SOME #REALTALK

HEY SLIM T I HEARD YOU DROPPED YOUR TUMOR

if this is how you try to win - then i am ok with losing

DON'T WORRY #ITGROWSBACKFAST

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

This is acceptable given that i only look like a fool to a bunch of fools - so i feel ok about this thread -

sometimes the truth is tuff
    Look buddy, I think for myself. I form my own opinions on every subject & am not some nuthugger that you so freely throw out there.

I haven't heard anything to make me believe a debate is needed. If you posted something of substance I would be inclined to change my mind but I doubt anything is forthcoming.

You keep saying he dodged you but you are guilty of it too.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    STREET LIGHTS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BELIEVING

i am starting to believe you moose - you seem like a very intelligent person and you make you case extremely well -

do you live in LV?

you seem very smart and probably have tons of $$$ and all of the women - will you start a thread and teach us suckers how it is done -

i want to learn moose - you seem like the teacher

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I really hate to say it but if this is the way things are run here, then I don't want anything to do with this site.

The only proper resolution in my opinion is for Druff to lock this thread or better yet delete it and IP ban slim and fetus.

Amazing how seriously you guys take yourselves. If you hate the conversation so much, then get out of the thread.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Moose is Mod

Load Metric

Amazing how seriously you guys take yourselves. If you hate the conversation so much, then get out of the thread.
    Go suck your boyfriend off before he kicks the bucket

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

good advice, but its too easy - like Drexel staying on the phone when i called in - LOL

this site is a joke - Druff not allowing this debate is a joke - and i think this debacle will help quadjacks the most -

wait and see

slim t

Thread Information