Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

hello -

this is the second time that i am typing this message - the first time was instantly deleted

I am Slim T... aka rawwolf... aka who cares

i just got back from las vegas where i stayed for 15 days at the rio

DREXEL CHEATED ME HARD

Brandon" Drexel " and his "streetwalker" girlfriend rolled me

i posted the exact story but it was instantly deleted - i called in to the show 5 times, but no answer

DREXEL CHEATED ME AND THE FORUM REGULARS

I WILL POST THIS TRADGEDY AT DONKDOWN

i will not post here anymore

peace

slim t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hello -

this is the second time that i am typing this message - the first time was instantly deleted

DREXEL CHEATED ME HARD

i posted the exact story but it was instantly deleted - i called in to the show 5 times, but no answer

peace

slim t
    He done did you wrong?

Load Metric
    post it HERE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I highly doubt this is true.

Tell the story here.

I have not deleted anything, and nobody else has the power to delete messages on this site.

Load Metric
    slim t got dope sick cause he didn't bring out enough oxy's

drexel said he'd help him out

hilarity ensued

*none of this or all of this is fact

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    hello -

DREXEL CHEATED ME HARD

peace

slim t
    Huh?
    wtf?
    So you are rawwolf and lied to the community for months that you weren't?
    You really think going back to post on a fail site nobody reads and that you slammed hard on Drexel's last 24 hour show on there is the way to go? LOL

Load Metric
    lolwut

Load Metric
    hello -

hit the preview post button and exited out not realizing i didn't hit submit post

a lot of people care actually

derp

DREXEL CHEATED ME HARD

unless he stole your chick i highly doubt this

zod is god regardless

they don't always answer calls

i don't feel cheated in the least bit

where no one will read it or care

good

peace

slim t

Load Metric
    Rawolf dun dropt his akt.

Load Metric
    There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 5 guests)
    anonamoose, BeerAndPoker, Belly Buster, donkeykilla, Drexel, gut

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    When will this be posted anywhere? Please Mr T, give us the scoop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Tell the story here.

I have not deleted anything, and nobody else has the power to delete messages on this site.

I bet you feel a little stupid now after spending hours on AIM with Aaron Johnson thinking you were too smart for him to scam you out of admin access.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Tell the story here.

I bet you feel a little stupid now after spending hours on AIM with Aaron Johnson thinking you were too smart for him to scam you out of admin access.
    It wasn't a scam. I will be the one laughing at you when the $2k hits my bank account tomorrow.

Load Metric
    Just got a text about this lol thread.

It's ironic because I hadn't posted a trip report about meeting rawwolf/slim t because I didn't want to embarrass him or make public what occurred the (1) time I met him. But after reading this, here goes.

He contacted me when he got to Vegas and wanted to meet up with Druff, myself and others that were in town.

Maybe the 2nd or 3rd day he was in Vegas, Druff, China, John Stamos, myself and my streetwalker girlfriend (who is a gymnastics coach) all met at the Rio. The plan was to go eat.

Rawwolf was very odd from the start. He flashed a lot of money. Told me that he hadn't eaten in the 2-3 days since he had been in Vegas and also told me that he had stage 3 cancer and only had a few years at best to live. That statement was the reason I have ignored requests to post about my encounter with him.

He did not look well. He ended up not going to eat with the rest of us as he stated he felt ill. He gave me $400 for Druff for a prop bet (which Druff received). He also asked me to do him a big favor. He said he couldnt eat any of the food at the rio due to his illness. He asked me to go to Walmart and Smiths (a local grocery store) to get him somethings so he would be more comfortable.

In all honesty, the guy didnt look well. The cancer comment through me for a loop because I found it odd someone I only knew from the forums and radio would tell me something that personal within the first 5 minutes of us meeting.

He gave my gf a list of things he wanted. I had posted this before. He handed me $400 and told me get him all these things. I agreed and told him we would bring it back with the change. He told me just keep it as a favor for doing this for him. I told him I didn't want his money and was doing it so he would be comfortable and have what he claimed he needed. He relentlessly told me that he insisted I keep whatever change was left. I ended up spending around $240 (the 13 cans of smokeless tobacco were close to $100 alone) between Walmart and Smiths. Drove back to the Rio, tipped the bell hop $20 to bring all this stuff up to his room per his request. I spent over 2 hours of my time between driving from the rio to both stores, the shopping, and driving back and getting everything delivered to his room.

He called me the next day to thank me. He also asked me to get him pain pills claiming he needed them to be able to play in his tournaments. I told him I am not involved in that and most likely I could not help him. I told him the best I could do is that if any poker players I knew and saw at the rio who dealt in this trade approached me, I would contact him.

He also asked me to find someone to book at 100-1 for 5k him winning the 3k PLO/8 event. I told him I would ask/text/twitter but the likelihood of me finding someone trusthworthy who had the means to absorb a possible $500,000 hit were unlikely. I even called Druff about this and he said although it was very plus ev, he had no interest.

He kept calling me asking if I would have dinner with him and also wanted to come over to my house to do his laundry. LOL I told him if I had time maybe we could eat a meal before he left but wasn't letting a stranger in my home to do (LOL again) laundry. I told him the Rio could do it for a fee and he kept saying I rather give you money than the Rio to have my laundry done. This was very odd, especially for someone who flashed a ton of money within minutes of meeting him.

The day before his event he left me a ton of insane voicemails (which I will play on radio) saying that he had been here almost two weeks and I had only seen him once, I hadn't been a good friend to him, and wasn't there for him and that he claimed he had sat in his room for almost two weeks alone. He also through in my face the fact that he had given me $400 to get his bullshit for him. I realized where this was going at this point. I texted him and told him I was going to the Rio to drop of the fucking bullshit $140 in change he told me to keep and be done with him forever. He left me another 5-7 messages right after telling me not to come to the rio, telling me I was a phony, a bad friend, and other insane shit. Again, I saved every message he left and will happily play it on radio.

Thats it. Nothing else to this story. Every year I try to meet old friends from these forums when they come to Vegas and new ones. Most of them turn out very cool down to earth people, some (such as China) become very close real life friends and every so often you get a situation like this.

I'm truly sorry if rawwolfs medical condition is what he claims it to be. I'm sorry if he was under some misguided impression that I was going to be able to spend more time with him during his trip, but after reading his post calling me out as a thief and someone who stole from the community (not even a clue what he could even faintly be referring to) I hope he keeps his white trash ass in Alabama and never again have the misfortune of meeting him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL AIRING DIRTY LAUNDRY

Name:  laundry.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  200.7 KB

Load Metric
    Has there ever been a pic of him here? Approx age and physical description of Slim Wolf just out of curiosity.

I found NWP originally through cancer, heavy opiate usage, and borderline insanity, so it's possible.

Load Metric
    Wow, a very disappointing end to the whole Slim T saga. Doo-doo Rawwolf, doo-doo.

(And drexel, I luv ya brother but ya gotta stop writing "through")

Load Metric
    no good deed goes unpunished.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    Wow, a very disappointing end to the whole Slim T saga. Doo-doo Rawwolf, doo-doo.

(And drexel, I luv ya brother but ya gotta stop writing "through")
    Through/threw is the new then/than.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Just got a text about this lol thread.

It's ironic because I hadn't posted a trip report about meeting rawwolf/slim t because I didn't want to embarrass him or make public what occurred the (1) time I met him. But after reading this, here goes.

He contacted me when he got to Vegas and wanted to meet up with Druff, myself and others that were in town.

Maybe the 2nd or 3rd day he was in Vegas, Druff, China, John Stamos, myself and my streetwalker girlfriend (who is a gymnastics coach) all met at the Rio. The plan was to go eat.

Rawwolf was very odd from the start. He flashed a lot of money. Told me that he hadn't eaten in the 2-3 days since he had been in Vegas and also told me that he had stage 3 cancer and only had a few years at best to live. That statement was the reason I have ignored requests to post about my encounter with him.

He did not look well. He ended up not going to eat with the rest of us as he stated he felt ill. He gave me $400 for Druff for a prop bet (which Druff received). He also asked me to do him a big favor. He said he couldnt eat any of the food at the rio due to his illness. He asked me to go to Walmart and Smiths (a local grocery store) to get him somethings so he would be more comfortable.

In all honesty, the guy didnt look well. The cancer comment through me for a loop because I found it odd someone I only knew from the forums and radio would tell me something that personal within the first 5 minutes of us meeting.

He gave my gf a list of things he wanted. I had posted this before. He handed me $400 and told me get him all these things. I agreed and told him we would bring it back with the change. He told me just keep it as a favor for doing this for him. I told him I didn't want his money and was doing it so he would be comfortable and have what he claimed he needed. He relentlessly told me that he insisted I keep whatever change was left. I ended up spending around $240 (the 13 cans of smokeless tobacco were close to $100 alone) between Walmart and Smiths. Drove back to the Rio, tipped the bell hop $20 to bring all this stuff up to his room per his request. I spent over 2 hours of my time between driving from the rio to both stores, the shopping, and driving back and getting everything delivered to his room.

He called me the next day to thank me. He also asked me to get him pain pills claiming he needed them to be able to play in his tournaments. I told him I am not involved in that and most likely I could not help him. I told him the best I could do is that if any poker players I knew and saw at the rio who dealt in this trade approached me, I would contact him.

He also asked me to find someone to book at 100-1 for 5k him winning the 3k PLO/8 event. I told him I would ask/text/twitter but the likelihood of me finding someone trusthworthy who had the means to absorb a possible $500,000 hit were unlikely. I even called Druff about this and he said although it was very plus ev, he had no interest.

He kept calling me asking if I would have dinner with him and also wanted to come over to my house to do his laundry. LOL I told him if I had time maybe we could eat a meal before he left but wasn't letting a stranger in my home to do (LOL again) laundry. I told him the Rio could do it for a fee and he kept saying I rather give you money than the Rio to have my laundry done. This was very odd, especially for someone who flashed a ton of money within minutes of meeting him.

The day before his event he left me a ton of insane voicemails (which I will play on radio) saying that he had been here almost two weeks and I had only seen him once, I hadn't been a good friend to him, and wasn't there for him and that he claimed he had sat in his room for almost two weeks alone. He also through in my face the fact that he had given me $400 to get his bullshit for him. I realized where this was going at this point. I texted him and told him I was going to the Rio to drop of the fucking bullshit $140 in change he told me to keep and be done with him forever. He left me another 5-7 messages right after telling me not to come to the rio, telling me I was a phony, a bad friend, and other insane shit. Again, I saved every message he left and will happily play it on radio.

Thats it. Nothing else to this story. Every year I try to meet old friends from these forums when they come to Vegas and new ones. Most of them turn out very cool down to earth people, some (such as China) become very close real life friends and every so often you get a situation like this.

I'm truly sorry if rawwolfs medical condition is what he claims it to be. I'm sorry if he was under some misguided impression that I was going to be able to spend more time with him during his trip, but after reading his post calling me out as a thief and someone who stole from the community (not even a clue what he could even faintly be referring to) I hope he keeps his white trash ass in Alabama and never again have the misfortune of meeting him.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

(see edit note)
    Last edited by SixToedPete; 07-07-2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Just noticed Jimmy G beat me to it.

Thread Information